Letter thread

Write something for that special person.

Attached: writing_letter.jpg (1000x667, 344.95K)

Yes femanon, I fapped to your pics, but you should not feel bad for it. You are beautiful, but what you don't know is that what turns me on the most is the idea of sharing a life together, having children together, being happy together.

To whom it may interest:

It turns out Andrew has absolutely no interest in me. He does not find me attractive, has no interest in a relationship with me, and even if we just remain as friends it will be skewed to the awkward side of things.
I'm putting on a good face, but my heart is in despair. There shall be no more AAAAAANNDREEEEW posting.

B

Raven, are you gone? I don't feel you anymore.

Thanks for having sex with me and taking my virginity despite me being a overweight neet robot Jessica. Your blowjobs are amazing and your tight pussy and smooth titties felt like heaven on my face. Matting press position was my favourite.

We both know that we both know what you're doing. I don't know why you're still bothering. I'm starting to wonder if I don't know what you're doing.

I loved you with all my heart but you kept on hurting me. Kept on doubting me. Relished in the idea of making me a fool. Just because you were dumb enough for falling in love with psychopaths because you are such an easy dumb prey that made a fool of you, even as far as losing your mind completely and risked your life. How does it feel to be on the other side? Are you proud? Do you feel powerful? Do you feel worthy of love now? Have you overcome your fear of men? Does it feel good to hurt people? Do your rats love as much as you think? Or is it just a lie that you still kept on struggling to be true? I hope at least that you are suicidal now for what you did so I know that there is some humanity in left in you. Fuck you for using me. Can't believe you stooped so low to hurt someone that went through the same shit as you. Fuck you for destroying my last faith in women. Now I'm struggling with suicidal thoughts again. You have no heart, and I fucking hope you will feel as lonely as me till' the day you die!

If you truly loved her you wouldnt view her as prey or an inferior to you, true love transcends all mental illness. You are weak and controlled by unseen forces.

Mikayla, I'm an autist with schiz, I'm glad we're far away from each other. I still hear your screams from The Voices every night. I only find enjoyment at the bottom of a glass. In no way is this any of your fault. That being said, your anxiety won't let you believe that. You're a figment of my mind now. I just want this life to stop.

Take off the white knight goggles for a bit and read. I didn't view her as prey. She was preyed upon psychopaths several times in her life but now she preys upon men and even as far as comparing me to one of her rats as a sick and twisted way of coping with her relationship with men. And then she turned on me just because I bit back. And you are right. I am weak. I was an easy prey too. Believe me I was a fucking punching bag for people all my life and now I won't take it anymore.

Dear Z, thank you for all the support you bring me every day. I wish I could hug you tight.

if she loved him back he wouldn't be twisted up like this

Dear Angela
When I started writing this I actually forgot your name. That's been happening allot lately. I am happy about that.

Attached: they go.jpg (380x380, 53.87K)

Thats his own fault he knew what he was getting in to, I have went through the same thing to some extent. I will still wait with an open heart and open arms for if they ever decide to give themselves and me a chance.

Not with this one. She is broken beyond repair.

Nobody is broken beyond repair user. There is good in everyone! Have faith.

To my Hubby,

I love with all my heart and soul. I promise I will change for the good. I just want to be able to make you happy. You're everything to me. I hope I can say this to you in person someday.

Just let me vent out my anger. It hurts too much.

Dear E.,

Thank you for freeing me from my demons. I will never forget the way you taught me how to love and how you held me in the dark of the night. You were beautiful and I am so sorry for losing you.

Rats are actually super amazing and super sweet, and smart. Rats are the best. I think she was complimenting you user.

Don't have faith, have foresight. Don't put your dick in crazy, what you experienced isn't normal, nor indicative of a healthy love.

I know they are. I learned a lot about rats from her, but I am not a rat.

I am crazy too. I am borderline.

To the Net

It is awhile since I felt an appreciated human being let alone the warmth of friendship.Things does meant to be like this there is nothing I could change.Im tired of putting on the play and go on with the charade.Im exhausted from trying even more.Friendship and hobby is the best two things that people were blessed.

None of it matter because how many effort I put on I still cannot maintain it.To myself Im sorry I betrayed your expectation.To my friends I am sorry that I cannot understood or communicate well.Alas thank every one for the good and bad.

I dont hate you.Bye

your initials? bls

Dear ... ,
Wish you had raped me properly so that at least now I can have warranted trauma and not feel like an overreacting fake, as always.

Its always trauma user. I was just trying to hurt you the least I could. I had been ordered to do this, and was trying to get it done without escalating as far as I have seen others do.

I guess I know the pain. I was not trying to do anything beyond satisfying the controllers.

I am sorry I denied everything. I had lost memory of the event by the time the authorities were involved. I know that is a trauma too. Crying for help and having it fall on deaf ears.

I know I say this a lot. I came a from a messed up world, and I adapted accordingly. I am sorry I got you caught up in it.

lol shut the fuck up user

>I am sorry I denied everything. I had lost memory of the event by the time the authorities were involved.
Lol such bs. You sound like an abuser.

I remember the moment the I lost the memory. They approached said they had given up. I could what ever I wanted to them.

That broke me to hear. I was in their exact spot. I just felt this overwhelming guilt. Next thing I know I lost the memory. I am just some dumb kid again lol

I guess some people call it denial. I know it by the name "traumatic amnesia"

I don't rape. I fuck hard.

why did you make me laugh you sicko

I think he is just passing off what he has witnessed lol

What happened user? Sounds like a crazy story.

Just my sense of humor lol