What's the wildest place you've ever received a blowjob?

what's the wildest place you've ever received a blowjob?

Attached: 1586718296564.webm (270x480, 859.76K)

My dreams.
The only times I feel joy are when I'm asleep.

not really a "wild place" but my gf gave me road head while driving home once and a cop pulled me over

I was flipping out thinking he saw and we were both gonna get arrested and put on sex offender registry but he gave me a warning for speeding (35 in a 30) and seemed to not realize I was getting my dick sucked moments early and my pants were unbuttoned, gf's hair frazzled

Your mums house ,Originalione

While driving, also came in her mouth.

At the library, I was actually imagining

i lost my virginity in a shed, ended up cumming in her mouth

On a fishing pier, next to a park. I was 16 with my then gf at the pier after school just making out. There was three small fishing piers down a slope on one side of the park, and the last one is surrounded by large bushes. We went there pretty often after school, first it was just kissing but then she started giving me handjobs while I fingered her. Then one time she just decided to give me a blowjob. Afterwards I tried multiple times to let me fuck her there, but that unfortunately never happened.

my very first blowjob was in the basement of a church, then others were behind someone's shed, in a room with 6 sleeping people, on the road a bunch of times, in the drama room and the student council room in high school, and in my car in a tim hortons parking lot facing a busy street, in the woods, and my ex hauled down my pants when she was drunk in the lobby of her apartment

On a couch while her sister was in the same room and was watching almost the whole time.

In the fitting room in the menswear section of a department store. Also while sitting on a park bench overlooking a valley in a national park.

>a tennis court
>handicapped bathrooms
>mid-flight (economy class)
>by a BBQ pit
>in a room where another person was sleeping
>the beach
>the cinema
>mall roof garden
>while driving
>in the stairwell
>on a conference call
>in the botanical gardens

We were together for 6 years. I hope she's happy and doing well.

My bedroom

I once bent over far enough to momentarily suck my dick

Bathroom at our local Dunkin' Donuts, got caught and beaten in front of my gf, it was a wild day

lmao look at that pencil dick

Story time. Who beat you up? A boomer who had enough of young people antics or an aggressive Thad that wanted to display his dominance to your mate?

On top of large beach rock on a tropical island

>pic related

Attached: images (1).jpg (660x465, 38.13K)

Back of a movie theater.

Not the wildest place but a crazy situation. A coworker was sucking my dick behind a counter and her husband started banging on the outside door we had locked. He was there to pick her up and was supposed to be outside already.

a public park around 2am. her dorm's common room when we thought her roommates were sleeping.
also given a blowjob in a public park myself too

How fucking stupid do you have to be to let someone film you doing this. Why? Having a phone in my face would be a huge turn off

If any of you responded/respond with an actual answer that is not a b8, then you're obliged to get the duck out of here

While driving. I want to do it out doors with a nice view in the mountains. Also her younger sister caught us once.

Attached: 1585713982022.webm (604x850, 1.97M)

Should I get a gopro to film?

Golden corral bathroom

Attached: 1587450290387.png (392x451, 124.6K)

No, just lie back and enjoy the moment

women love watching themselves suck dick

meant for
I don't, that's cringe

you've been filmed getting your dick sucked before?

Diferentfag here
I'll have to ask my gf about the sucking, but she definitely enjoys seeing video of my cock entering her pussyhole

sauce

ORIGINAL FCK YOU

I sucked and fucked a guy in a funeral home a few times actually.

At work, in the toilets while sniffing cocaine with my ex. I also ended up fucking her outside the venue at like 5am in an alleyway when nobody was around