I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU FAGGOTS CRYING ALL THE TIME ABOUT HOW BAD YOUR LIFES ARE

I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU FAGGOTS CRYING ALL THE TIME ABOUT HOW BAD YOUR LIFES ARE.

Why don't you fucking try to fix your problems instead of making excuses?

If you're too lazy about doing something about your own misery: Do everyone a favor and stop posting your mental garbage here.

Laziness has brought you were you are and it's 100% your own fault. Don't drag others down to you.

Attached: STFU.png (1782x809, 87.04K)

>taking advice from someone that can't spell tackling on their shitty inforgraphic

Oh look, the zoomer has some life advice. How cute.

Option B is largely how I live my life for 37 years now. Although you make a few assumptions. I tried but I always failed. Not a few times. Always. The only reason I ever wanted something is because people expected it from me. Depressive anxiety for childhood is hell of a thing. I was raised into the B mentality without even realizing it and I didn't have Yas Forums to help me with because I didn't even know about Yas Forums back then.

The problem with normie thinking is they assume everything is the same for everyone not taking into account anything outside their narrow worldview.

Hurr durr muh growth hurr durr muh social progression
Who honestly gives a shit? Im an autistic/schizophrenic, I am beyond any "personal growth" that doesnt involve my condition worsening as it inevitably always does in 100% of all cases. Your world has nothing to give me. So fuck it.

Option A assumes you can actually have the thing which is a direct contradiction to the original question

For me it isn't laziness, it is intelligence.
>too dumb for trades
>too dumb for finance or stem
>too dumb for learning programming
Most of the things that I want in life comes down to this main thing. My IQ is 90 and it totally fucked me over. You can give advice but there is no fixing something genetic.

I plead guilty on the narrow world view. Everyone sees the world only through the lense of his own experience, even though I would argue i have a relatively wide range of it.

Otherwise I would argue that you *can* change. Maybe not as much as you would like because some wounds will simply not heal, but you can make a step in a direction that will make you less wanting to kill yourself, or even you feeling good about your situation.
The most important point is motivation, which is something you've pointed out yourself. You've done things because other people wanted you to do them, but that's not helpful when you have to live your own life.
That is something you will have to figure out yourself: Do you want to change? And if yes, why do you want to change. The reason is crucial and must be a strong one. Next steps follow.

It's never too late to fight for the life you deserve.

IQ can literally be trained. The brain is mostly like a muscle - it gets stronger by working out. Yes it is hard, but it is hard for everyone. If you really want it you can do it - it just takes time and effort. [Guess what - STEM is HARD]

Well maybe you want to be a giraffe that shoots lasers from it's eyes: Then you are absolutely right, trying really hard won't help you there.
Maybe you can come up with a problem that would be applicable to this scenario.

self bump xxD

whatever problem it was that you used it for might be a good start

How do I cure laziness?

Any variety within the realm of the theoretically possible for a human being really.
Most common on Yas Forums would be:
- getting a girlfriend
- being happy
- getting a job
- having friends
- becoming trans
- having a hobby
- being good at things
- making your parents proud
- making a family
- being rich
And possibly a lot of other things. People here mostly want down to earth things which are more reachable then most people realize.

yes but which ones did you personally solve it with?

You need motivation.

Intrinsic (coming from within yourself) motivation is the best you can hope for. For that there's no "one size fits all" approach. You'll have to figure out yourself what you want in life and decide how important it is for you to reach it. Optionally watch some TED talks on motivation for some techniques. Some which i successfully used were the following:
- Cut big goals into smaller goals.
- Make yourself a schedule of things you want to do.
- Physically cross points you finish off said list. (Optionally if you're as autistic as I am: Imagine gaining experience points and getting closer to level up in whatever you've just done.)
- Look how other people are doing it and try it yourself. If it doesn't work for you try something else.
- Reward yourself whenever you finish a milestone you've set yourself.

Extrinsic (coming from somewhere else) motivation *can* work, but is generally a worse driver. This could be a wage, or a military instructor that yells at you when you don't do those 100 pushups or your landlord that tells you he'll kick you out if you don't pay rent.
This can work, but it is generally preferrable that you can do this yourself. Therefore: Try to imagine where you want to be in 5 years. What have you ideally achieved until then? What would you have to do until then? What would be a sensible goal for year 1? What would be a sensible goal for month 1? Those targets don't have to be set in stone, but they can provide guidance on where you are going with your life.

I don't have a family (yet) and no desire to become trans, but most of the other ones.
I made it through tough education and landed a very well paying job, became fit and got a girlfriend. I'm active and creative. I am happy, and I wouldn't have reached those things if I hadn't decided to fight for my life.

I don't want to change. I don't think I ever wanted. I'm just doing what I always did in my life. Do the bare minimum in school/work then get home and numb my mind with something to not think about tomorrow. The problem with this, this makes getting by harder every day and honestly if my shit tier, below minimum wage, zero effort job would disappear I don't know if I could ever get another job. What is interesting I'm not really suicidal except I can't imagine my life going anywhere but dying homeless in 10 years.

>Why don't you fucking try to fix your problems instead of making excuses?
I bitch about my problems while trying to fix them.

Attached: images.png (219x230, 9.18K)

>I life my life deluded in Just World Fallacy. Please don't break my delusions with your problems (seriously it hurts me mentally and i choose to go here to view them to cry like a little faggot) that you were unfortunate. It personally makes me feel guilty and uncomfortable. Here's my condescending image that presumes by default you haven't tried anything at all or have tried different things to no result. I'll just keep presuming so i can stick you into a "bad person" group. So I can tell you off that you its your fault and you deserve it because "you didn't try X times 100-1000". WAH WAH WAH STOP POSTING WHAT I DONT LIKE

go kys faggot, The fact that people talking about other issues bothers you and the fact that you needed to post your own mental garbage (your actions/words show you're extremely deep into your NPD) talks leagues about how lazy you are yourself. This thread is basically a cheap platitude so you can "act" like you're "humane" If you are going to help with anything at all, post resources to those problems, post resources (since its incel) to help people with social awkwardness, marginalization (which is what you yourself are doing, marginalizing the real issues), and mental Illness.

But you wont, you'll continue crying that you don't want to hear any problems because it mental hurts you. and post waste claiming it'll solve somebody else's problem. GTFO or kys little fucking bitch

good thread op i needed this

go fuck yourself you are just as retarded as the anons who do nothing. You clearly don't know jack shit about anyones lives or the roadblocks that prevent improvement or make it increasingly more difficult. Example THE FUCKING VIRUS SHUTTING EVERYTHING DOWN. But ya know guess you'll improve when you make a house out of Popsicle sticks or take a shower 5 times a day. That is all we get from retards like you so how about you shut the fuck up because you are just as bad as the people you hate.

Do you work out? Did you learn any skill in the last couple of days? Do you know what you'll do when Corona is over?
I'm gonna make a wild fucking guess...

OP must be new here given the distinct ignorance of robot issues and thinking this thread has not only not been done a million times over already, but also thinking it's helpful.

Next he'll call me a faggot and such.

Been here for something like a year or two - ever since I had realized that Yas Forums had turned into a spamfest where I was only busy hiding literally all threads where I had stayed about 10 years.
I know that people have problems, i know this thread has been had a hundret times, but for any thread that tries to help people there's ten threads trying to stir insecurities in random strangers.

I believe some people here actually get off on driving people into suicide over the internet. I'm just trying to help people. I give ideas, councel and whatever I can offer because I believe most people here just need a little push.

Your mother shat you out that's my guess.

Wow, it's almost like logic doesn't work in this kind of argument. So why do you continue to try to use logic? You think these words are going to change anyone's mind? For someone so logical, you have a hard time realizing that basic logic doesn't solve these problems. These are deep problems of the brain and require special ways of untangling.

Do you think Syrians just need a push too?

How many on this board are not middle class white guys in their twenties?

Self-discipline. During the things you need to do everyday even when you don't feel like it. The first 3 days is torture. After that it gets easier week by week. I made a promise that I'll clean up any mess I made instead of letting it pile up until it's unbearable weeks later. I'm going on a month of my first good habit in decades, and now it feels wrong to not clean up. You all need to pray and ask God to help you as well. God has helped me alot in changing myself and has a lot of surprisingly relevant passages that can apply to whatever you're feeling.

i'm a 19 year old middle class white guy