Is it possible to love a woman who looks like this? asking for a friend

is it possible to love a woman who looks like this? asking for a friend

Attached: 20200414_18_13_01_Selfie.png (461x775, 477.54K)

Yes it's possible, your friend could afford to lose a few pounds but your friend isn't obesefat, just pretty chubs

no you ugly roastie cow

I don't think I could love a woman with an emoji for a face, sorry.

I personally like chubby girls but I'm not sure others would be fine with it.

What letter does your name start with? You look a lot like someone I used to know...

I would only love a girl who looks like that.

she just needs to lock her man in chastity and then once she gives him an anal orgasm he will be hers

why do people buy clothes with 'fashionable' rips already on them? asking for a friend

where do you live? Also list the city/region :)

living in a society, we try to follow current fashion trends of the era, some trends last for years while others are fleeting or cyclical.
There are a few individuals who "dont follow fashion trends" yet somehow have favourable reception from their target audience. But overall after or alongside utility fashion is used to at best boost our social status and attractiveness, at minimum it is to maintain neutral in our rating of social status and attractiveness

sarah please don't post photos of yourself on here

ofc its possible to love this, people fall in love with peoples vibe not the way they look. if anyone tells you otherwise youre looking for love in the wrong places

Yeah, it's impossible to love someone you don't find attractive, and while I'm not saying 'she's' particularly good looking you still pass. Could definitely improve if that's what 'she' desires, love is always conditional and you may not meet everyone's conditions.

how the fuck did you know?origi

i always knew you dyed you hair xx

sarah please post photo with something phalic stuffed in your pants

i mean this isnt me but still

because you're my friend sarah

no sarah is my friend
back off

she told me I was her only friend! you cant lie to me user

sounds like two-timing sarah up to her old tricks

and this is why i hate women

I want to mating press you and cuddle afterwards

Show pussyfur!

she (you) is too fat, now fuck off female

honestly i'm fatter than you but my fat goes to actual desireable places. sorry femanon, its just the truth

yes, unironically yes

Attached: fug.gif (240x135, 167.69K)

of course not. kys.

Attached: 1381593409001.jpg (480x480, 140.59K)

I was once slightly gay, and I refused to touch anyone that looks like this.

Hard pass, work out. It's not going to work long term if you do look like that.

Attached: 1586464386419.png (485x443, 56.79K)

Not if you have to get r9k's approval first

Yes. But i'm not the one capable of that.

Why not, you look good

i find that keeping up the strict diet and exercise doesnt usually work out, if you want to have a good relationship and let go a bit
this attitude makes females boring

>Doesnt usually work out

...what? Have you even tried it? Just be healthy. Stop drinking soda. Do basic healthy exercises. It is not hard.