/britfeel/

Comfy lads making comfy posts edition

Attached: 1587565394051.jpg (3877x2823, 1.94M)

Might go back to sleep. My dreams were pretty interesting.

when i do go to shop
i am getting so many cans of drinks

Attached: mirinda-glass-bottle-250ml-22424517_800x.png (800x800, 276K)

Some of those filters could be improved like
(?:^|\b)ya[sz]i[nm](?:$|\b)
instead of separate rules for different spellings

Gonna quit my job today
Gonna regret it by tomorrow
Another bad decision in the bank
I can swim in them like Scrooge McDuck
They always lead me back here

Had a dream I was chased by a spider.
Then I woke up and thought my sister was locked in the attic so I went to go upstairs, stopped, and listened up the attic then realized she hasn't lived in our house for years.

Anyone else is really confused right upon wakening?

Gonna make some moves and then reach a crossroads, either I embrace villainy or try reclaiming the light

Lads. List 5 fetishes / kinks / etc. Coomers welco(o)me.

>1 Dogging
>2 CNC
>3 Chubbies
>4 Gangbangs
>5 Voyeurism

For me, it's:

>1
>2
>3
>4
>5

your neckbeard needs a trim

>Gonna quit my job today
>Gonna regret it by tomorrow
Know that feeling but I also know this one

Attached: sinestro-as-a-white-lantern-2.jpg (1366x1800, 254.17K)

A while ago I had a dream that I was the red power ranger and I fought a giant spider in the car park of a shopping centre, the spider must have been the size of a house.

For me, it's:
>1 Femdom
>2 Latex
>3 CNC
>4 Chubbies
>5 Pegging

>that first sip of the day
ahhhhh

For me it's

>1. Andrew
>2. Nubs
>3. Noncenest
>4. Britnormie
>5. Britnormies

This is the coronavirus you know. It's making people remember their dreams better.

Femdom
Nice, what kind?

Being completely serious, depending on my findings, I'm about to go nuclear or kamikaze

On the tins, lid?

Anything goes apart from cucking, depends on mood etc.

I don't understand why someone would filter over half the thread. If you don't like britfeel that much, why come here?

It's like ordering a pizza, only eating the pepperoni off it, and throwing the rest away. Just buy a packet of pepperoni instead

By chance lids have you seeeeeeeeeeeeen this poem?

Attached: 1587895716561.jpg (600x1294, 215.73K)

Fuck off mate. No one likes your stupid poem, you've posted it several times a day for about a week.

Written by some absolute saddo with no talent, probably no mates and certainly no girlfriend

>his revenge fantasy is writing a spiteful letter that everyone will just think is the ravings of a disgruntled loser who no one likes

>he's even written a bad poem about his sad fantasy

This is pathetic lad.

thanks lad i dont really know about filtering efficiently i just wanted to block all the shite out but i'll do that now

If you don't like /britfeel/, why post?

Yeah it's crap, doesn't even rhyme properly.

if you're upset your posts get filtered then stop making shit ones is all i can say

Feel like pure shit lads just want nubs back

40th anniversary of the embassy siege lads

Attached: _112010922_e57c251c-1b7e-4460-9918-3b53b6dd0262.jpg (410x615, 35.29K)

For some reason I thought the iranian embassy siege happened in 1979

That's not what I said at all lad. I just don't understand the point of filtering out over half the thread. If you hate it, why come here?

*puts your filter dummy back in*
*ruffles your hair*
go on then lad go and play with your frens
*boots you over the filter wall into the shit half of the thread*

>I just don't understand the point of filtering out over half the thread.
You don't understand the point of filtering out all the shit posters that won't leave?
>If you hate it, why come here?
Generally the thread is comfy womfy, the shit posters make it uncomfy womfy. Filter them out and the thread is comfy womfy again

>download mango
>start reading it
3 pages in you realise it is an old version from the 90s that was flipped to be read like American comics
Well dont I feel like a mung.

Balding Andrew and Nubs are meeting up this weekend against the lockdown rules. This is genuinely true, BA was bragging about it on Discord

Not him, but tripfag posts definitely do not make up "half the thread"

Let's call the police on them, thought nubs already had a new bf tho.

Nah it's a serious question lad. Each to his own but I just don't see the point.

You can't actually filter out bad posts. All you are doing is filtering out namefags and people who mention them. But without namefags this general would die. No namefags = no community and no culture.

They are meeting as friends but BA is hoping for a deeper connection

We just had this posted over on 8koom /ausneets/ board. Passing on the message. Is this the pizza wizza guy again?

Attached: pph.png (1109x400, 123.77K)

Does the bloke on the left have a giant scope on his MP5?

Attached: sas.jpg (1587x1227, 319.55K)

looks like a torch mate

>No namefags = no community and no culture

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

Stop doing this. He has been banned for paedophilia and you are enabling him.

>banned for paedophilia
Crikey.

That's true. A community can't exist without mutually knowing people. That's why there's always a picture of someone on money.

all I know is he briefly started posting there after he got banned from Yas Forums for avatarfagging

OK that would make a lot more sense

Looks like a torch.

My da in the 80's in Northern Ireland was out with his friends in a secluded back road drinking tins and walking along it.
He said out of nowehere, on each side of the road came 4 SAS men, 4 from each side out of the bushes, in absolute silence. Didn't even see them there. He said all he could see was their eyes behind the absolute blackness of their outfits and every one of them had a gun trained on my dad and his group of friends.

One of them, gun still up approached them and said. "Where are you off to lads?"
At this point, my dad and his friends were fucking BRICKING it and my da said he was nearly crying from fear.

They told them they were just out walking. The SAS man told my da and his friends. "See that road you came down? Fuck off back up it. Now."
Fair to say they legged it back.

>1 CNC
>2 BDSM
>3 Watersports
>4 More CNC
>5 Face punching

That would make me join the IRA

Fisting
Suffocation
Triple penetration
Branding
Tickling

I've come across some like that as well and its usually the older stuff too like from the 80s or so, I guess they were just trying their best to make more things catch on in the west. I cant remember which ones though, maybe that psychic girl Mai manga was one of them.

Attached: 8a11e10be6694f438e97838e463375ea264f01c0.jpg (1448x2048, 351.79K)

No, you wouldn't. Virtue signalling. Go back to clapping, you're more suited to it.

1. Noncehunting
1. Paedohunting
1. Hatenonces
1. Hatepadoes
1. Hatepaedononces

All first place, all most important.
FACKING NNNNNNNOOOOOONNNNNCCCCCEEEESSSS

i like cooming to softcore

Attached: 1569525014477.png (251x201, 6.28K)