Today is the day i realized i am ugly AF...

Today is the day i realized i am ugly AF. All this time i was prancing around like some retarded edge lord making fun of the autistic kids/losers when i in fact was one of them. Today i shaved my face and admitted to myself that i am actually ugly
>Leafy tier chin
>Big nose(above average)
>Weak jaw line
>150 pounds
>Spic, but i look white-ish
>5 fucking 7
>Glasses
I guess its time to cope as hard as i can. Ive been going to the gym so my physique has improved and is taking shape. Will need to get a new hair cut and will need to grow out my facial hair to hide my deformities. Fashion will be an uncomfortable change. Man i always had my suspicions but today i decided to take a hard good look. Man being ugly fucking sucks. I dont understand tho ive had quite a few women crush on me growing up. I never made a move because i knew how it would end or i was being a little bitch. But im not here to feel sorry for myself or get a pity party. Im just here to say that ive been on a steady diet of black pill and im moving forward no matter how hard it hurts.

Attached: 9 months.2.jpg (1980x1704, 672.42K)

I wish you good luck. Trust me it pays off

thank you senpai i will do my best

Attached: EJHTGrHWkAADbrE.jpg (1280x720, 406.88K)

Is that you in op? You look scrawnycel af. If that is you, then you need to eat more carbs and protein to bulk

yea i know, when i was working out i was getting too little carbs, my protein intake was good, two scoops of whey isolate with milk on top of whatever i ate that day

Attached: 3200338634_c957c46c51_b.jpg (768x1024, 135.74K)

All you need when it comes to clothes and being short is baggy oversized hoodies and sweaters and skinny jeans and some skate shoes like vans and make sure it's all black then you don't need to think about if the colours match or not and a beanie or a black dad cap works well if your lazy with getting hair cuts girls love the edgy depressed sad boy look so you should be good

Attached: received_370257247210294.jpg (3024x4032, 490.01K)

>Leafy tier chin
It's pretty good but could be a little better
>Big nose(above average)
Narrow and a cute point
>Weak jaw line
Pretty strong
>150 pounds
I'm around 165lbs, fit though
>Spic, but i look white-ish
Northern European mix
>5 fucking 7
6'2"
>Glasses
Sparkling functional turquoise eyes

How'd I compare?

Not well your still a retard for even posting faggot

I'll take that under advisement thanks.

bruh I can only see like, a tenth of it, but that's a pretty reasonable, if not pointy, chin. Same goes for your jawline.

Can't see your nose, but I doubt it's as bad as you say.

Height and weight don't matter as much as you think they do, and who gives a FUCK about glasses.

Half the guys I know who have gfs either have your physique, or are overweight. And personally, id be down to clown.

Listen dude, as someone who's been through it, this rabbithole of convincing yourself that you're deformed and hideous (presumably because of some forum) has no bottom. You look fine, and more importantly, looks are not as important as you might think. Women don't share some uniform taste in men. They are all different, because they're fucking people. Having a good outlook really shines through, and so does putting yourself out there. Please, for your own sake, reverse course immediately.

Something some guy said on the internet does not qualify as a blackpill. If you've been sold a "blackpill" by one of these people, please spit it out immediately.

Also reminder that Gabe MOTHERFUCKING Newell has been married for 24 years (before he had fuck you money)

Attached: 7d5.jpg (610x343, 41.42K)

I'm also 6'2'' and northern european. You are 10 - 15 pounds underweight. And more is always better.

Bro your trying to show off on r9k that's pretty retarded this isn't even a thread on comparing each other in any way you dipshit

Holy cope. Good back and plebbitspace on plebbit.

im blackpilled too but how do you explain gabe then

Haven't weighed myself in a while but I look pretty much like that, almost same height and also ethnic.wear glasses. have beta look. Been doing bodyweight exercises but hard to stay consistent.

Post his wife I can guarantee you she is low tier pussy and an uggo so it doesn't make much difference if she married him before he had the money

yea i need to dress more "hip" i put on whatever i like and sometimes it doesnt look good. I would dress all black and edgy but im not a poser and i dont want to look back and look like a retard plus i usually talk shit about sad bois or at least the newfags that learned about the aesthetic
im not hideous im just not what i would like to be. Im not some self loathing retard with no self awareness. I will not reverse course i will become a better self its the only thing i can do. I do appreciate your concern and some of your points are sound but i must agree with it does appear that you hail from reddit and that my friend devalues your opinion like you wouldnt believe my advice would be to never reveal your power level. Ive been on this forsaken site for 7 years and in that time ive learned much not only from this place but from real life experience and from other sources. I know i can make it, im not jumping into the deep end i am simply acknowledging the hand i have and doing what i can because its all i can do.
we shall get through this together senpai

Attached: hh.png (1341x989, 1.05M)

oh yeahp thats right desune

You haven't realised anything but how much of a vain person you are.

Do pushups and crunches. Integrate scissor crosses and flutter kicks for 45 seconds. Do up to 150 push ups and 500 crunches a day. You'll get in shape

Don't reference American Psycho at him

Itll do him good though.

>trying to help a dude out
>"go back to plebbit"

fuck off m8, if you take issue with my suggestions, please explain yourself instead of wasting everyone's time

ok so fun fact there are like ZERO pictures of the gal online, the only one I found is pic related, and im 50% sure that's not even her (got it off a no name gossip site) But they have had multiple children. Also even if she was ugly, who cares? They appear to love one another, which matters way more than how physically attractive either partner is in terms of long term happiness.

Dude it's been years since I've touched reddit for anything other than tech support. Im just talking from personal experience: this shit ain't worth it.

Attached: QrWjUMZf_ER1-obWa6O7JUacSQKCALNJMzhs0GZ1ydM.jpg (800x600, 68.65K)

More cope. Just fuck off retard.

you are absolutely right, i know what and who i am i dont deny this. But you have no idea who i am. I may come off as vain person but do realize that the topic of this thread is about superficiality and lookism. I didnt start the thread to talk about the philosophical concepts of nietzche, I started the thread to share something, to get it off my chest and hopefully relate to others. You are experiencing one perspective. Also you do realize where we are right?

Attached: 81.jpg (300x100, 29.49K)

lmao i thought you were just giving advice, good one

Attached: 1565302418442.png (276x295, 93.37K)

>M8

Definitely from plebitt
Kill yourself faggot

I dont throw out peoples experience but this is a case where id rather try and fail than to never try and never know. Even if i get nowhere ill have a nice body and be in good physical health.

Attached: 1587328953148.jpg (732x731, 41.55K)

> appear to love one another, which matters way more than how physically attractive either partner is in terms of long term happiness.

Fuck love when you have 3.5 billion in net worth I'd get me myself a legion of e girls to pound and the one I like the most I would wife and the rest can be fuck holes for when she doesn't want to bang

listen dude, if all you can do is respond with angry nonresponses, you lose the stupidass internet argument.

if you think m8 is a fucking reddit thing you need to visit more websites other than this one. m8 might as well be the internet equivalent of boomer core at this point, leet speak shit. Also my website of origin has no bearing on whether I'm right or wrong

Fair enough, but the wording of the post made it seem like much more of a self-hatred affair. Also idk about you, but I don't want a life partner who hooked up with me for muh looks

It'd be fun for a few years max.

Then the existential emptiness would set in. You gotta watch out for that shit

Attached: urien-2nd-impact-artwork-fix2.png (449x467, 199.08K)

Your looks don't matter in the steppe, where only the strongest survive.

Attached: 3333.png (1020x892, 634.88K)