Is it a good idea to do 3 grams of mushrooms in my room alone at 12AM while my parents sleep in the room next to mine?

Is it a good idea to do 3 grams of mushrooms in my room alone at 12AM while my parents sleep in the room next to mine?

Attached: 3118E6F200000578-3442524-image-a-33_1455206460909.jpg (634x702, 143.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbBB2bktrkg&list=PLHHIP90Kc52wevCK8KuKLrhQLnLQrgjUN
youtube.com/watch?v=rqWZqYDZWI4&t=1529s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you lock your door maybe

do it and post updates

They arrive next week.
It's 6 hours tripping, i want to have the strongest trip i can get but at the same time i don't want to freak out and make a scene to my conservative parents at 3AM.

I dont think you should. I remember hearing about this guy who took shrooms and ended up killing his dad because he thought he was a demon.

dont even bother posting until you get it

Attached: exsistance.png (500x375, 257.36K)

I used to do this. It always gave the trip a dark edge to it, as I stumbled about the dark house, ever conscious of my sleeping parents.

Judging by you i obviously shouldn't.
I don't think that's happening with 3grams man, i'm mostly worried about waking my mom up crying about how i'm going to die or something.

Remember its just the drugs. Youre not going insane.

Attached: ab67616d0000b2734461e056a2a941365f16bd24.jpg (640x640, 157.93K)

you are too young to be taking mushrooms. I really think you should reconsider this entire plan. your brain is not fully developed until your mid 20s, and even after that mushrooms will not expand your mind.. it is a lie. you could end up filled with doubt and confusion.
t. brain fucked old guy

3gs is nothing man
you're just gonna fuck your tolerance
it's 8 or bust
do you wanna meet god or just stare at your hands for an hour

I'm going to be real with you user.

If you've never taken hallucinogens, you should really be evaluating some things before you try.

For one, how is your mental state? Are you depressed, anxious, bipolar, anything like that? You might not think this is a big deal, but when you're on these kind of drugs, you're going to perceive things differently and your emotions are going to be amplified tenfold.

If you're worried about your parents, just a little noise outside your room may send you into a state of paranoia and ruin your trip. You don't want to sit there through 8~ hours of mental torment.

Secondly, evaluate your setting. When you're taking shit like this, you should be somewhere where you're completely comfortable. Ideally, you'd have a trip sitter too, who is experienced with these kind of drugs and can understand the kind of state you're in and pull you out of a bad trip.

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but this is all from personal experience. I've had great trips and I've had terrible trips, both were influenced by the people around me and the mental state I was in. I had a trip that was one of the best experience of my life, but I've also had a trip where I sat curled in a ball paranoid as shit.

Godspeed user

Attached: Screenshot2_1.png (962x641, 104.12K)

I'm 21 dude, and i did worse drugs in worse environments and despite my psychosis i've always manage to stay cool and control myself, i did mushrooms one time alone in my house in the middle of the day and it was very underwhelming, it was a very small amount i think though, i never did hit any "breakthrough" or whatever, i don't mind feeling bad or anything, i want to experiment though i just don't want to make a scene, does 3 grams does any of that?
Should probably write that down right, when you're on drugs it gets hard to tell, that's the whole reason why you feel it like you do.
If was in a good condition in a place where i know i can do whatever and not be bothered then absolutely i would.
Sound pretty good desu, do you think they would be able to tell you were weird if they saw you?
I'm ok with going crazy, what i'm not ok with is with anyone noticing it, i did a couple of things before i never did 3gram of shrooms though, it's not even a lot so it should be fine.

Attached: kCoR2RB.jpg (1579x930, 1.8M)

You should definitely not ever give anybody advice about anything. Thanks

Just saying, you never know how you will act when you're under the influence. Reality is completely different and you will perceive things differently, especially when tripping hard. In my opinion, your setting does not seem very good for tripping and may end badly. Never know until you try though I suppose

No. Do it when they're not home

Good advice here
Have you ever done them before? Its a weird drug to do and your mental state going in will drive the whole trip. Personally, I've always needed to be outside for them or at least have enough room to not feel trapped. But you will probably want some fresh air.
Also you might want to have a playlist ready.
The Beatles is safe and psych friendly music.
Also recommending Miyazaki movies.. But technology can be odd to use while tripping or damn near impossible. Plan ahead user safe travels

I used to do shrooms alone pretty often, but I was pretty experienced with the high by that time. I wouldn't suggest doing them alone if it's your first time. best way to do them is with a small group of friends in a safe place.

>do you think they would be able to tell you were weird if they saw you?
Yeah. I can't even fully explain the weird interactions you might have with other people while on psychedelics. You might accidentally form a telepathic link with them or something.

That guy is right though. I wouldn't recommend anybody do psychedelic drugs. The experience and the consequences are a wildcard. You would have to be very naive and reckless to go around telling people to take mushrooms or smoke DMT.

user here is right about the music, I forgot to mention. If you do go ahead with it, have a playlist of feel good music.

also forgot to mention in my wall of text, I noticed on mushrooms I tend to enjoy being in nature more, while on acid I was much more drawn to lights and sounds and technology. do with that information what you will.

>i don't want to freak out and make a scene to my conservative parents at 3AM
Then it's a bad idea.
If you do this for your first trip you have big dumb.

2-CB is probably the best psychedelic for someone like you to do i hear its easier to handle then acid or mushrooms and according to a lot of people its more recreational too.

I'm aware though it's 3 grams, i did drugs before and thought of pretty wild things but you know, i never acted on them or said anything about it, i'm hoping that even if turns sour i'll still stay in control, just crying alone in my room would be fine as well as long as i don't wake anyone up.
I've done a little bit but might as well say that i didn't, i did nbome and things like that before, i don't know how different it is, last time i did shrooms it was very little and i was able to sit in my computer and play csgo just fine. Also leaving the house is no go, even my room i wouldn't want to unless i can be sneaky about it, i live in Brazil in the middle of the city with no nature around, i would be a good idea to leave my house alone at 2 AM if i want to guarantee to freak out, even sober i would be paranoid about it, will i be able to mess around in my computer then? I'm not totally opposed to feeling bad honestly but if can play minecraft or whatever even while tripping i'm pretty sure i'll be fine, i was thinking of either listening to lithuanian folk metal which is what i mostly listen to now or pink floyd, i don't really know, do you have anything for me?
Pretty much impossible.
Very little i can do when i don't have friends or leave my house desu, it's 3 grams, i'm fine with being paranoid but i should be able to keep it together with that much shouldn't i?
It's already bought and coming, i'm not wasting my money and i want to get high on shrooms.

Attached: Camp.jpg (2048x1370, 590.74K)

what are you trying to accomplish, fren?

Ur a massive brainwashed pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=fbBB2bktrkg&list=PLHHIP90Kc52wevCK8KuKLrhQLnLQrgjUN

forreal listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=rqWZqYDZWI4&t=1529s
I'm going to listen to this.

If you're worried about getting caught it'll give you anxiety during the trip.

Trying figure things out about myself hopefully or just have an experience.
It will, i'm hoping i can forget about it.

He's not wrong about the telepathic stuff, i've experienced this firsthand as well.

>tfw my mum would be alright with me doing mushrooms if i found them in the woods and if i let her regulate the amount
having hippies for parents isnt that bad

sure why not
don't be a retarded tweaker and freak yourself out and you'll be fine. i used to trip in my parents house all the time as a teen.