That edgy kid who always wore this shirt

>that edgy kid who always wore this shirt

Attached: MIS31__06976.1557154394.jpg (900x900, 406.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9uYFGu3DoyE
youtu.be/NGP5g08ItCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PSA: If you wear a band t-shirt but can't name at least 10 songs, 3 albums and all the band members, you should unironically kill yourself.

even worse.

>black guys wearing misfits shirts

>that kid who sold weed in 7th grade
>that autistic kid who shat himself daily
>that day gay guy who fucked 6th graders
>that girl who went to church but hated god
>that kid who made fun of the jewish kids and got beaten up who now is a furry

even even worse
>Asians trying to be metal
Look, japs have amazing musicians there no denying it, but everytime they try to do heavy metal music, it fucking fails hard. Why are they so unable to pull it off?

except the guy who wore it at my school was actually hardcore punk and would beat your ass in a heartbeat.

agreed its pathetic. the only good "metal" asian band i know is church of misery and thats just easy tuning your guitar down and hitt chords slowly. but also not taking anything away i actually enjoy their stuff to some degree.

>that kid who had no style
>who had no grace
>who was a meme
>who had no friends
>who lives in my local walmart
>who was a bad student
>and still is today
>who hacked the school wifi
>who had no face
>who had no soul
>if you cross him he'll take ya to hell

i have a shirt just like it

Show us, faggot. WITH WILLY

wow you have a shirt that has been mass produced and you can probably still buy in the store.

>that kid who wore the trench coat shortly after the Columbine shooting
I was that edgy

Attached: 4bcb5292524aac940866a122a287de98.jpg (784x980, 33.19K)

still here gramps? I was in elementary school when columbine happened and I'm 30 years old.

36 if you must know...yea I feel like 60. I want to go back to the 90s, everything sucks now.

Attached: 83830275.jpg (500x492, 46.12K)

Eso pero sin ironidad

I wish I remembered more of the 90s, I really don't remember too much except the video games I played.

i never saw it
never saw this eithef

parle anglais trou du cul

>music taste is divided by race
top retard

Mad Capsule Market has some pretty decent metal songs
they have a huuuge library of crap, but the songs they do well they do really well.
youtu.be/9uYFGu3DoyE
youtu.be/NGP5g08ItCM

another regret I have is letting my mom. throw away all my childhood toys and classic shit...fuck all that stuff is worth so much money now.

most metalfags are always shitheads when it comes to discussions - just enjoy what you like, nobody cares how many bands you know

yeah my mom threw out all my stuff from childhood too, or rather sold it at a garage sale for dirt cheap.

My mom died from y2k virus. For me, the 90s ended that day.

Attached: 7a184d062f3894e17cb24e74200ac5f5.jpg (956x1000, 121.62K)

what? Are you saying the y2k bug killed your mother? How the fuck did that happen?

it's unironically good band and good album

>all the band members
I can name literally zero members of any band. Why would you even look them up?

this is like saying its cringe for people of X race to enjoy cuisine made by Y race, metalfags are retarded in their elitism. metalfags are just consumers too and dont produce the music

>band has only 2 albums
Guess I'm killing myself tonight.

Hey, that's my shirt!

Same desu. Where are people finding out names of band members? Are they looking up every band they listen to on Wikipedia?

Eat shit and die op, the misfits are godly

I have this shirt and all of the clothes I have look like this. I also only wear black pants and military boots. I've basically been cosplaying as The Crow for most of my life without really trying, 25 yo now for reference.

>t. actual autist who can't tell whether this is based or cringe, but also doesn't really care either way

It's known as being curious. People actually wondering about things and then finding out about them.