Drinking

hows it going bros? took a nap and im back. chili dogs for dinner

Attached: IMG-3555.jpg (1150x1418, 454.33K)

>buns aren't toasted.

Attached: 1500519075598.jpg (540x540, 16.83K)

its a super shit meal. buns arent toasted, sausages were microwaved and so was the chili lol. tastes good though

enjoying some bootleg liqour: yeasty apple jack with a side of mad carbs
i don't drink much at all. i'm hoping this goes good lmao

Attached: IMG_20200429_185804047.jpg (3264x1836, 827.4K)

bootleg as in you made it? cheers bro how does it taste

been craving chili dogs for a good minute
ima get a sonic coney and some voodoo this friday in your honr

cheers in advance bro, i ve only ever been to a sonic once. i got the dog too since i dont like burgers and esp fast food burgers but it was pretty good and the iced slushie i got was sweet as fuck but good as well. i wish this summer was a normal one and i could go camping and enjoy the heat

oops meant for you bro. hows the quarantine treating you?

Attached: 342234.png (581x525, 55.12K)

kinda like makgeolli rice wine with a pinch of salt. definitely drinkable, but could be improve with aging. pretty comfy buzz tho c:

Attached: 1579753594319.jpg (1920x1843, 796.56K)

Is voodoo ranger any good? I usually stick to blue moon or local beer made in state

almost forgot
cheers bro

Attached: 1582992117142.jpg (500x500, 68.13K)

Gotta love a cheapass chili dog every now and then.

Attached: 1512154121724.jpg (600x750, 175.54K)

intersting. fuck i havent had makgeolli in ages. love that shit. esp on rainy days
its good if you like hoppy ipas. if you like blue moon it may be a bit too strong for you at first but you could get used to it. i would recommend getting a six pack and trying it out its only like twelve bucks
cheers bro!!!
my nigger. cheers

>sonics
>cheapass
my fave are the speedway counter hot dogs they are super great

drinking heavy tonight boys
left is 96% spirit right is 80% rum
what should i go with first? spirit with hot water, sugar and lemon juice or rum and cola?

Attached: Bez tytułu-min-min.jpg (2169x3089, 739.03K)

spirit, sounds good while rum and cola is old and tired. A classic but still tired

i honesly dont remember what i ordered i think it was just a dog or chili dog it was a year or two ago
fuck me bro cheers. the former! how does the hot water taste in the cocktail?

let's go with that then, cheers user
it's pretty good surprisingly but i wouldn't drink it with just water alone, i put in quite a bit of lemon juice and a few spoons of sugar to give it a nice taste, cheers user

interesting the only hot alcoholic dirnk ive had was hot sake which was nice ut never a cocktail or a hot toddy. cheers bro take care

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 6.84K)

bump. hows it going bros? going a little stir crazy beign stuck at home for so long

Attached: 314253231.jpg (885x885, 135.24K)

the taste isn't all that great, its just to make the spirit drinkable slowly, not just taking shots what you drinking user?

im op lol drinking voodoo ranger imperial ipa. i see that makes sense. eating anything while you drink bro? and is anything making you want to drin kheavy or is it just one of those nights?

I could go for a chili dog myself. I usually chop up a ton of onions for mine, though.
Yeah, they are a bit on the expensive side.
Really isn't bothering me much. Just drinking and playing some DOS games right now.

Attached: 1511680414143.jpg (1280x720, 73.07K)

great taste. i usually love onions and yellow mustad along with chili but dont have them on me. what DOS games are you plaing bro?

oh haha, im eating some pickled cucumbers, really helps to kill the after taste you get sometimes
and its just kind of a bit of both, im drinking because i want to get some feels gone that i got recently
and as for the quarantine, i like it, my workload from home is a lot smaller while the pay is the same so im happy, could stay like this forever

Mustard goes pretty damn good as well, though I don't always have it like that.
Been playing through Rusty, which is a pretty sweet Castlevania clone. Wish there were more Japanese games like this for IBM-PC compatibles. The Soundblaster soundtrack is soooo good too!

Attached: Touhou Yuyuko and Youmu 139198635743.gif (484x280, 391.82K)

nice, i love pickles. used to pick some up at a dutch farmers market when i used to live in md but havent found any good places here. im the same way i cant help drinking to try and escape reality for now. glad to hear your doing well financially and regarding work. i was a server so im fucked and hoping unemployment kicks in soon
sorry im a gamelet so i have no idea but glad youre enjoying yourself bro!

sorry to hear that user, did you not get the 1200 stimulus thing like a lot of other USA anons did? any particular feels kicking in today? for me it's remembering i lost the only girl that showed interest in me to shit that was out of my control, it sucks man

DOS gaming is a bit niche anyway, so it's all good. Can't expect people to know about a somewhat obscure Japanese DOS game especially.

Attached: touhou-cirno-h-new-421764.jpg (510x640, 34.79K)

i got the stimulus check whcih was nice. i stil have savings im working through but if i want to pay rent and living expenses im going to need it in the next month or so. hoping it works out til then. i broke up with my ex 2 months ago and i finally go around to deleting the pictures on my phone of her and looking at them even breifly made me feel like shit

aww that sucks man, im sorry. how long were you together? and was it a bad break up? i suppose i oughta do the same thing, i still have pictures of that girl and of us together but i don't know, its a lot harder than it sounds

>this blogposting faggot camwhoring again
back to /ck/ you pathetic fuck

almost 4 years. it wasnt the worst as breakups go but any relationship for that long ending takes a toll. its okay. shes okay im okay. tbf i saved the pics in a zip folder because i couldnt quite end it like that. i feel you. how did your relationship with that girl go?
hey bro hows it going? you are actually a regular now

pretty good, drinking E&J, taking bong hits, and making my own chili. would be better with some cocoa powder or coffee, but with all the toasted and roasted peppers I used it should still be good.