Can femanons admit that you kind of like it when we harass you on here?

can femanons admit that you kind of like it when we harass you on here?

Attached: Deal-With-Sexual-Harassment-in-School-Step-11.jpg (3200x2400, 425.85K)

i like it here because there's no actual threat but not irl

im a good boy, i wouldnt harass a woman irl, just on here because its fun

Incel insults have become kind of meaningless. If there was an incel who made an effort to doxx me and stalk me irl I would enjoy that.

i like calling boys sluts and telling them to post their pet dogs and kitties

I don't know what this means but it sounds fun. Let me try plz.

This happened to me and I didnt enjoy it. I thought I would be murdered but luckily for me he was "beta"

can you call me a slut? i would like that

how incredibly unfulfilling
imagine if he had been a real man instead of a poser and cracked your head open with a rock then dragged you to his cave

it actually makes me feel better when someone calls me a dumb roastie/slut/whore/whatever on here when i post about my problems because it helps me get out of my own head and realize things aren't that bad and i'm being stupid and dramatic.

I've never been harassed but I would be glad if I talked to someone and they remembered me later.

i don't actually *like* it but it doesn't really bother me, it doesn't mean anything

I can remember you if you talk to me femanon.

You're not reasoning the whole way through sadly.

If it seems like femanons enjoy that it's for the same reason robots do, we all come here to interact with others, and getting some (you)s it's better than nothing. But getting a nice reply or convo will always be better than the boring disposable faggot/slut insult

that would require acknowledging that i am masochistic and hopelessly self destructive to myself and have been the majority of my late childhood and young adult life

its good for a laugh because none of you lil fuckers would say that to my face and not online.

You sure of that hun?

Do you normally remember all of the girls you meet here?

I remember every single one that gave me the courtesy of talking to me (7 in total).

All attention is attention.
See above.
See above.
See above.

Yeah same. It doesn't mean anything to me either, I just hope it ends sometime

where do you live and will you marry me?

no, i just want to make friends online without someone calling me a roastie or falling in love with me after 2 minutes

That's so sweet; I'm sure they remember you, too.

kek, I'm in burgerland

too late i already love you

I don't at all actually but from your perspective how come you enjoy it? Like is it actually enjoyable to harass and scare random girls online?

people like being able to say whats on their mind without holding back
anonymity facilitates this, it allows people to pour real emotion into what they say rather than allow it to be ruled and diluted by social norms and foreboding consequences

granted a lot of the time people are just testing you and shitposting
if you cant take the fastballs pitched at you from people here you dont belong here
and whether or not they really mean shouldnt really matter, they dont know you, youre just words to them, theyre basically just shouting into the wind

cunt

I agree with you to some extent about anonymity, but I feel like the idea that what people say isn't diluted by social norms here isn't true, it's just a different kind of social norms. There is definitely a board culture and norms that I feel like influences how people interact, and I feel like sometimes being anonymous makes people less likely instead of more likely to say what they really mean for various reasons, like in a sea of other anonymous statements I feel like people are more likely to just say things for shock value to stand out/ for attention etc

Also I didn't say I can't take it or care in anyway, the OP said to 'admit we kind of like it' and I honestly don't...i'm just neutral on it. Like you said they're basically just shouting into the wind.

nope, i genuinely don't give a shit.

i like it because sometimes a girl realizes its just bants and she plays along and we just fling insults at each other like a play fight, i think its cute

do you play vidya? because I'm always open to making new friends