Just befriend women

Look, the puss isn't going to come to you so you've gotta learn to make your own way in the world of women.
This thread is in response to all the people who say women won't date them while also saying all women are whores and sluts.
If you live a somewhat social life (not right now, duh) where you go to some kind of public place regularly (school, college, place of employment) then befriending women shouldn't be difficult. If you do happen to find a woman who shares your interests, then well done!

1, So you've found a woman
You did it. You found a qt3.14 who likes vidya and is very uwu. Nice one, bro! What do now? I hear you ask from behind your coom encrusted keyboard. Well, you've gotta take it slowly. Women are people just like you (controversial opinion, i know) and they don't like it when there is an incel coombrain being creepy in their personal space. Just chat with them about your shared interests in a friendly and approachable way. "Oh, you like Naruto? What's your favourite season?"
If you strike it just right, you may just make a good friend.

2, You wanna take it further???
Man, all this anime talk really is tiring, let's take it further. Do you think she's "the one"? You've been talking to her for months now and she's just given you her number. Score! She even said goodnight to you last night. She might be the stacey to whatever the fuck you've got going on. But how do we go further than talking about anime and texting each other 'til 2am? You need to learn the subtle art of hinting

2.1, Hinting.

Hinting, Verb- to suggest or indicate something indirectly or covertly.
If you want this girl to know that you think she's uwu cute then you need to drop some hints into conversation. Vaguely gesture about how you want another person to do things with. That seems to work. You do need to learn when to drop hints, as well as how to drop hints, because saying something at the wrong time may just end up hurting your chances rather than helping them.
1/3

Attached: 426.jpg (350x382, 30.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/features/how-to-find-therapist#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2.2, Picking up on hints.

Women are complex creatures, just like us dudes, and they know how to drop hints just like we do. Look for signs in the girl's behaviour, as well as in their speech patterns. If a woman intentionally tries to spend more time around you, looks at you more than anyone else during group conversations, and tries to brush up against you and touch you then she might be interested in you. Weird, right. She may also drop hints which you need to look out for. If she says something about wanting to have someone to do things with while talking to you specifically, just like you should be doing if you've read this guide, then she might want some. Just go for it, dude. What is there to lose.

2.3, Asking her out???????

"Look at her there, being cute and all that. I'm gonna ask her out."
This may be a situation that you find yourself in after following my 100% guaranteed to work guide. You wanna ask her out? Of course you do! That may be difficult at first because you've been talking to her for this long and what if it goes wrong and I don't wanna lose her friendship and oh god i'm a failure. Let's back it up a bit. Before you spiral down a pit of despair, let's think about this. You need to catch her at the right time. For example, if you walk with her to a bus stop or, if you're really lucky, to her house, then this may be a good time to pop the question. Try to fit it into a conversation naturally. It may seem difficult at first, because it is, but once you feel like you know her well enough, and you know you want to ask her out, you should go for it. You may want to take the easier route and ask her out over text messages. This is generally frowned upon. Asking someone out over text messages may seem easy, but it removes the emotionality of the interaction. You want her to know that you mean what you say, and saying it in person is the best way to go. Who knows, she might ask you out before you have the chance to ask her out. Lucky you.

2/3

3, SHE SAID YES!

What did I tell you, dude. She's the perfect girl, isn't she? She likes the same video games as you, she likes the same shows as you, you listen to music together while sharing long, intimate hugs. It's going well for you both.
I'm proud of you bro.
Go forth, incel crowd. Use my information and you will soon be non icels.

3/3

bump for all the incel coombrains on this godforsaken board

How tall are you?
Origmaizha

like, 5ft 10

Dating must be hard when you're above average

dating must be hard when you think height matters that much.

do you think women have an automatic sense of how tall someone is from the second they lay eyes on them? What does being above or below average have to do with anything?

Face, frame and dick size matter a lot more than height but I'm below average in all of these too

Wonderful advice, user! This is absolutely correct. You should publish it into a pamphlet and hand them out on the street.

Attached: Yelling BIrd.jpg (525x350, 30.96K)

But how am I supposed to follow this advice when no women will go within 6 feet of me?

Right.. Now tell me how to do all of this while suffering from mental illness and being too autistic for social interactions.

Attached: 1588096738453.jpg (412x433, 29.64K)

So... befriend them making your intentions and after they become your friend try to make them your girlfriend? This is exactly what women complain about.

I only make friends with people who don't already think like everyone else. Enjoy your derivitive slut OP!

Attached: 1588036872687.jpg (584x536, 30.2K)

how else are you supposed to go out with someone, though? you need some kind of springboard

webmd.com/mental-health/features/how-to-find-therapist#1

Sitting around bitching won't fix anything. Help yourself user. I believe in you.

I can't believe this isn't bait

This is like the shit they tell shortcels and stuff that was on the red pill subreddit 10 years ago

It's funny how low this site's opinion of women is, but when it comes to judging height, they're flawless. Women honestly think most 5'10" guys are 6' or taller. They're awful at judging things like that.

The springboard is she's attracted to you. Literally none of this shit will ever work if she's not already attracted to you from the beginning.

What about the 15 different guys shes going to fuck during all of this? Why would I go through the trouble of befriending some hole on the off chance that I might get laid 5 months down the line?

>skips all the steps to befriending a woman
>also assumes she has multiple common interest
Gee, thanks

damn, the way you ruminate about your insecurities is really turning me on ;)

Solid advice but I can't do all this shit. I hate how you can't just be a normal person with woman, you have to interact with them like some kind of intricate puzzle.

>shared interests
HAHAHAHA nice one my dude
Females who share my interests don't exist

My problem has always been meeting women. Where do you meet decent women? Wouldn't they think it's strange if you just walk up to them and start talking?

Also, if it's someplace where you're likely to only see them once, what do you do? IE someplace in public you just happen to meet and talk. Throws a significant wrench in the "take it slowly" part, as the conversation would probably last all of 5 minutes

I'm not reading all of this shit!!! I'm going to harass random women to be my internet girlfriend on the SPOT and if they refuse they're the whores, fuck you faggot OP!!!

Meetup.com I'd give you more advice but I'm tired of giving you guys advice.

The people that has cared about me the most at work and so on are all women. Men are cool too but the level of empathy is not there, and it always feels you have to put more into it to get less anyway.

That's irl stuff anyway, on Discord you can bond with anyone here just saying you're miserable

I get tired of giving these guys advice too but heh...... I'm not like the other incels

No but really I rarely post here, got any other sources? You can't just make a thread specifically designated for giving advice, and then peter out when one of your bros asks a question.

Thanks OP. I really needed something like this, I've been having a lot of trouble around this one girl because I have no fucking clue what to do.

Attached: thumbs up pepe.png (720x644, 30.61K)