How do people deny the Holocaust?

I just cannot understand how some mad people, especially from can deny the Holocaust when we literally have so many photos and other evidence proving beyond doubt it happened.

How do they explain away the photos, the eyewitnesses, the survivors, the liberation accounts, the bones and the camps? They literally do not have any evidence to say it did not happen and there is so much showing that it did.

Attached: EWu1mJhXkAEAH4_.png (1070x668, 569.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=v3JdI7Ahp3o&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a few photos of like 1 person getting executed proves that 12 million people were cooked in ovens? mind you many of those photos were faked long after the war.

They are neo nazis pretty sure know it happened

its like Yas Forums's spwn point

nationalism, that's it. The cancer of the mind
the system's neatest trick.

A few? There are countless photos and accounts.

Can you not tell its a mass grave, you know a place where a MASS of people died?

Attached: dagsgsgsgsg.jpg (600x428, 63.92K)

nice russian revolver you idiot

i remember that one is fa fake war propaganda photo too lol
are u being sarcastic or

you just posted one of the faked photos i was talking about

mass graves do not equal genocide (which also don't exist as many as they should if the numbers were true)

What does that even have to do with anything? It doesnt look like a revolver to me either so you obviously do not know what you are talking about.

The Nazis used captured weapons all the time, of course they did. The Soviets did exactly the same thing and even with tanks.

Attached: polandmassacre.jpg (670x401, 172.14K)

Get me a pic of people getting gassed.
You can't

A lot of it isn't denying that it happened, simply pointing out some of the numbers don't line up. 6 and 12 million seems a bit absurd. It's like a meme, the media bashing it into your head, 6 million jews, 6 million jews, 6 million jews. Middle school kids know the number. Hey OP, why don't you try and verify the number? See where it came from. Do you have any idea how long it takes to cremate a single person? 50kg person since totally emaciated. Find the measurements of the crematoriums. Start doing some math. Even being generous in your numbers, 12 million people starts getting absurd real quick. Why would they make Holocaust denial against the law? Can't have the little people questioning dogma, now can we?

I don't think anyone questions an attempted genocide took place, most of us argue about the extent of it.

If you believe things like that then it is no wonder you are a virgin

6 million my ass
cremating a single person takes a whole hour and get a load of this
there were only 46 ovens
gas chambers never existed, the doors were wooden and the gas was used to stop the spread of typhus

I guess the camps were just holiday camps then and it was all a misunderstanding.

Of course there are no photos of them actually being gassed because you would have to be in the room and get gassed to take one and also they tried to destroy evidence when they started losing the war.

The Nazis literally dug up mass graves to destroy the corpses and this is documented and there ARE photos of this

Attached: 45006ace535b2c4e7aa2ca41b520b336.jpg (793x550, 87.82K)

Yeah but I'm not a virgin. Haven't banged a broad with a higher body count than me. Stop being such a simpleton. Do some research. Stop believing everything you're told.

The best argument that I've heard is that the deaths were real, but not the fault of the Germans. In fact, it was the British that cut off the supply lines of the Germans, preventing them from feeding the people in internment camps (which the United States also had).

The 12 million number is a forged strawman. The official numbers did not go beyond 6 million.
Fullavit

>destroy evidence
yet they kept all those conveniently incriminating photos?
>dug up mass graves to destroy the corpses
cite your source

this user has it right
the deaths were real, but likely not near 12 million
the camps were just slave labor camps, and after bombings by the allies, their supplies were fucked and they couldn't feed or properly maintain the workers, which lead to a typhus outbreak which is why they used zyklon b, a pesticide, and shaved all their heads which you see so often, to stop the spread, but eventually many died from typhus and malnutrition thanks to the allies.

Attached: holocoaster2.jpg (925x767, 279.34K)

Yes they did not destroy ALL the evidence even though they tried to and the Soviets captured a lot of it before they could.

This is so well known its literally on Wikipedia. Cite YOUR sources that it did not happen because the overwhelming evidence says that it did.

Nobody says 12 million and I do not know where you got this number from. 6 million is the number.

Attached: 1280px-Members_of_a_Sonderkommando_1005_unit_pose_next_to_a_bone_crushing_machine_in_the_Janowska_concentration_camp.png (1280x962, 1.08M)

I don't deny it, I just find the number odd. 6 million? Sounds like a bit too much.

I don't know where you get 12 million from, and I don't know why you act like anyone claims that 6 million were cremated. It's very easy to argue against wrong arguments you made up yourself without attributing it to anyone who can defend them. Most Holocaust numbers call out something like 6 million.

Also regarding holocaust denial: people much smarter and much more dedicated to this than you have put up their holocaust denial theories and they got debunked by various courts and committees. Before you tell me that this is a Jewish conspiracy, I'm just going to point out that you can't even name 2 people involved in those courts or committees.
If you honest to god believe the Holocaust did not happen in the numbers that are mentioned officially, write a compelling research piece that will convince the general public and publish it. You will get so much dicksucking form modern nazis that you can get out of any legal repercussion you can imagine.
The problem is that you can't, and that your belief about the holocaust is based on meme infographics. You literally don't even care about this other than for shitposting. At least academic holocaust deniers had the balls to go to jail for it, but lo and behold, no one considers them martyrs, because they got debunked.

It's basically just teenage edgelords who talk about this stuff since they know it's something that will upset people.

We all know that something happened and saying it was a million, ten million or whatever is beside the point

it's more the fact that the Nazis documented literally every aspect of the Holocaust in great detail, the construction and maintenance of the death camps are on paper.
Not only this, but the nuremburg trials gave us a lot of information that comes straight from the mouths of the nazi inner circle. They had no incentive to lie or exaggerate numbers during trial either.

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm

>want ethnostate
>nobody will let you have ethnostate
>create propaganda after world war 2
>receive ethnostate

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 1.44.51 AM.png (998x640, 234.31K)

very true nobody lied at nuremburg and none of the confessions have since proven to have been forced or exaggerated

>Amerishart can't respond to arguments
>reposts Yas Forums bullshit thinking that proves him right

yeah all those reliable photos that the soviets totally dont have a record for constantly doctoring.
you saying there's evidence doesn't mean there's evidence. the burden of proof is on you to prove your claim, not me to disprove it

>Nobody says 12 million
that's literally the number they've been doing for decades (after the initial claims of like 30k deaths after the war), everyone knows it, they just say 6 million because those were the numbers of jews they claimed died and are more important than everyone else

>why you act like anyone claims that 6 million were cremated
because that's what all the "eyewitnesses" claim happened, don't believe them? what are you a nazi?

>no incentive to lie or exaggerate numbers during trial either
being tortured and being told you wont get executed if you tell them the information they want to hear isn't an incentive?

>because that's what all the "eyewitnesses" claim happened, don't believe them? what are you a nazi?

Post 1 (one) example.

>they were gased with a "diesel soviet tank engine" for "carbon monoxide poisoning"
>diesel exhaust has 1% carbon monoxide
>every car back then already had a carbon monoxide generator in case they ran out of gas
>German army would use a diesel engine instead of a carbon monoxide generator
LMAO
>the bodies were burned outside on railroad parts with no walls
>wind will blow away all the heat
>there is no mention of a woodshed or wood storage at all
>they would need a wood warehouse to burn all the bodies
>the testimonies claimed that humans are flammable and that "fat women burn the best" which is "why they were placed on the bottom"
>soil samples were taken at one site
>human remains were found
>the map the "survivors" provided is overlayed with the map from the researcher
>there is no overlap between areas testimonies claimed there to be "mass graves" and areas where human remains were actually found
Their stories have more holes than a sheepskin condom.

You don't have to pretend you're a different poster, respond to my post:

>You literally don't even care about this other than for shitposting.

Exactly right. Wanna hear something else? I'm actually Hebrew. The user was asking how ppl could deny, I was explaining my own understanding of Holocaust denial. How could you not hear the 12mil number? 6 million jews, 6 million "others" = 12 fucking million. People get so fucking worked up over this shit, it's impossible to discuss w friends and family. No, I'm not publishing shit about it, it's too fucking volatile.

Also I hate israel. Not a self-loathing kike by any means, I just think israel is being controlled by some massive pos's. Can't really talk to anyone about that either...

see pic
literally just read all the reports of survivors (odd there's so many survivors from a camp that's designed purely to kill people huh) and eyewitnesses that you believe are oh so true

no one's pretending to be someone else, schizo

youtube.com/watch?v=v3JdI7Ahp3o&feature=youtu.be
Imagine believing the Holohoax is real.

Attached: 1580102155157.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

That's not an example of what you said. I'll repeat myself:

Post 1 (one) example of an eyewitness claiming it was 12 million. That's what you said. Please prove it now by posting 1 (one) example.

>there is no physical evidence and in fact physical evidence to the contrary that people were killed en masse
>eye witness testimony is the weakest form of proof in court
>some courts won't even convince on eye witness testimony alone
Really makes me think.

>How could you not hear the 12mil number? 6 million jews, 6 million "others" = 12 fucking million.

What's so unbelievable about this? The Soviet Union's death count is at 40 million or so.

Anyway, if you're going to claim that people are claiming 12 million Jews got killed, post 1 (one) example of someone claiming that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
idiot

It's a meme, but the math just doesn't work out with burning all the bodies. Of course, I don't doubt that there were labor camps, and plenty of jews died, probably a good portion at the hands of the nazis, but no way was it 6 million jews.

It's easy to question aspects of the Holocaust. Many factors can be blamed on extenuating circumstances (food shortages from strategic bombing leading to mass starvation, typhus outbreaks). The fact the only extermination camps were found on the Soviet side and concentration camps were found on the Western/Allies side also raises questions. The number of dead seems to change over time and doesn't always mesh with censuses and other data. Photographs are easy to forge and easy to manipulate. History is written by the winners, and liars can alter the statistics to say whatever they want. The fact that it is forced down the throats of every public school student, it is illegal to even question it in some countries, etc all raises suspicions. Did it happen? Yes, but probably not to the extent seen. But why is this this the only genocide talked about in history. Other ones have certainly occurred, yet this seems to be the only one ever discussed. Any time someone challenges aspects of it, they are tried or ostracized by the society at large.

You also have to think about the purpose of this idea. The Nuremberg trials were largely a show trial. They were going to happen regardless. Their purpose was to instill guilt to prevent another world war. The world did not need an angry German public rising again. The humiliating terms of the Treaty of Versailles and political/economic instability led to the rise of Nazi party in general. Holding the Holocaust over the heads of the German people is a way to keep their spirit down. It's interesting they always teach the Holocaust in schools, but they never explore the aspects after World War I that led to the rise of the Nazi state (eg. German Revolution, hyperinflation, etc). That gives you more perspective on the issues that led to the situation in general. Every historical event needs relevant context, and it's very easy to miss context through revisionism and bias.

No physical evidence? What do you call these people if they are not physical evidence?

How can you look at the faces of Holocaust survivors and just deny they exist?

Attached: 572781-e0262c3df0124920c3e2d2d83a450112.jpg (400x278, 34.98K)

There's nothing about 12 million there. Again:

Post 1 (one) example of an eyewitness claiming it was 12 million. That's what you said. Please prove it now by posting 1 (one) example.

Not that user but it does say 11 million in the sidebar.

Typhus and allied bombing supply lines so they died of starvation and disease. Next question.

Attached: 1580225566118.png (1000x1000, 1.29M)

Can you post exactly what it says and compare it to what this user claimed?

Evidence of starved jews =! genocide. German supply lines were heavily disrupted at this time of the war, and the soldiers themselves were probably not eating well, let alone the prisoners. Also, most holocaust survivors have been proven liars, in one way or another. Remember the lampshades? The holocoaster? The shota masturbator 2000?

>he still hasn't found even one example

Attached: 1430673469509.jpg (302x289, 15.93K)

why would they want to keep people alive they wanted to genocide?
answer this

it's literally on there, you're absolutely retarded, i'm not going to spoonfeed you if you're just going to slap my hand away and deny it

>"they shaves our heads for human hair mattresses"
>the German Empire controlled over half of Europe which would give them plenty of access to wool
>there was a Typhus epidemic at the time which was spread via lice, so many people shaved their heads
>there was a massive pile of hair found at one camp
They're not making mattresses, you stupid fucks; they're preventing the spread of disease.
Even "skinheads" don't know why soldiers were bald and think it's part of some style when it wasn't.

>it's literally on there, you're absolutely retarded, i'm not going to spoonfeed you if you're just going to slap my hand away and deny it

You have not posted1 (one) example of an eyewitness claiming it was 12 million. That's what you said. Please prove it now by posting 1 (one) example.

Just post one and there can be and end to the horror. Post 1 (ONE), just one piece of proof about bullshit you're claiming.

One, single, just one, instance of someone with a name and a face saying 12 million Jews have been killed in the Holocaust. Anyone. Literally anyone. Find someone on Twitter. Hell, fake it.

Just put the slightest bit of effort into your shitty trolling.

Attached: 1498484605500.jpg (384x384, 20.83K)

I think it's possible the numbers were exaggerated. Governments and the media will always do this for their own gains. Just look at the number of "coronavirus" deaths being reported now. But anyone who outright denies the holocaust or the fact that Hitler wanted to eradicate the jews is moronic.

there's a decent amount of evidence that shows the numbers were greatly exaggerated to maximize profit for the jews

Attached: 1522388066762.jpg (2257x2481, 872.05K)

You are just inhuman.

How can you look right at the people you deny exist. Even if you hate them you want to erase them from history.

You are evil.

Attached: 11711.jpeg_1718483346.jpg (600x340, 48.99K)

the stories of the holocaust don't add up

Attached: 1522388130203.jpg (434x575, 131.29K)

>he
>still
>hasn't
>posted
>it

Attached: 1464625872181.png (500x700, 580.26K)

There were camps, lots of people, including Jews, were sent to camps in Poland and Germany. A lot of people died due to Typhus outbreaks in the camps, which was widespread during WW2.

There were a lot of stories circulating when news of the camps started breaking. A lot of those stories were completely fake and made up. Stories about death roller coasters, electrocution rooms, and masturbation machines. The only story that stuck around was the plausible one about gas chambers and mass cremations. There were lots of different types of gas chambers originally, including some mobile ones so they could gas Jews they found while patrolling, instead of just shooting them in a ditch. These too were eventually debunked.

So the only story that remains is the gas chambers at a few camps, and the supposedly millions of bodies that were cremated. The mass graves for these cremations have never been found, and all of the camps inspected by the UN found no traces of gas chambers or other apparatuses of mass murder. Only the camps controlled by the soviets to this day are said to have been death camps, and UN inspectors were not admitted until after they had "restored" the camps.

Considering soviet propaganda at the time, it's completely in line with their thinking to fabricate warcrimes. It further exonerates the Soviet Union while justifying any and all measures they took during the war to achieve victory. You need that kind of propaganda when you're trying to wrangle newly conquered states under your yoke.

So basically, I'm not saying millions of people didn't die, and that Jews weren't specifically targeted by the Nazis, just that this whole "evil mass murder death camps" thing is a load of bullshit. It was a tragedy of immense scale but it's been ruthlessly exploited by communists and by Jews themselves for money and political gravitas.

orignaerljono nigger

Attached: 1522388227878.png (1407x1668, 508.86K)

Never said they didn't exist, JIDF, just that genocide wasn't the main motivation behind the camps. Why would they have let them live longer than a few weeks if they wanted them all dead? Sure, the adults could be used for labor, but kids could have been killed day one.

Imagine thinking we can't spot the massive trolling samefag.

Attached: 111.jpg (379x374, 10.02K)

I'm the first person quoted and that was my first post in this thread. Address my points if you can.

ree ree ree failrp

Attached: 1523567617206.png (853x1432, 186.27K)

>kid dumping his newly-saved Yas Forums infographics on Yas Forums because he got banned on Twitter

Many such cases!

Attached: image0.jpg (1024x503, 88.29K)

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/

Attached: Ron Unz.jpg (219x275, 11.8K)

>Yas Forums infographics vs accredited and peer reviewed historians
gee i wonder who to trust?