Incel's paradox:

Incel's paradox:
>"women are all sluts and whores"
>cannot get a girl to have sex with them despite their best efforts

Attached: 140524163841-elliot-rodger-story-top.jpg (640x360, 54.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QjidbxN6geg?t=270
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they should just settle for getting TOPPED on grindr

Women are all sluts and whores for Chad

That goes against the definition of slut and whore.

But incels are poor by definition

If there were 100 Chads all in one room and 10 females they would have an Orgy. It would be absolutely disgusting.

They would suck all of their dicks and let them run a train, 10 dudes to 1 female.

I hate incels more than normies.
T. Robot

No it doesn't. They ride the cock carousel but it's strictly Chad's cock. They hop around from Chad to Chad, fucking any good looking guy they see. That still makes them a slut. You don't need to fuck every man on the planet to be a slut, that's a retarded strawman.

So women are picky about their partners? Sounds like that goes against the definition of slut and whore.

If a 5'7" guy THAT good looking wasn't having women at least flirt with him, then no manlet will ever have a woman approach them.

I love incels. Normal-fags are the ultimate evil.

Incels are wrong that all women are sluts and whores. Most of them actually don't care about sex at all. Women are honestly so simple and strange. They are satisfied with waking up every day, spending 4 hours reorganizing, going to class, taking notes in the most extra possible way, drinking boba tea or whatever, and then studying (gossiping) at the library with friends. They don't care about sex at all, especially not in the way men do.
The issue is that men are forced to compete for sexually active women, basically women who don't do what I described above and instead try to fuck as many frat boy chad brads as possible to boost their self esteem. These women have literally nothing to offer except for their bodies, but they also understand how horny men are and use it to their advantage.

I think he means that a lot of sexually active women only fuck chads or whatever, but completely ignore average looking men. The shitty part about this is that an ugly woman can easily fuck a better looking guy who deserves so so much better, but men are too thirsty to realize this until it's over.

Women just want to satisfy their natural desire to grow and manipulate man, to stand above all others by grabbing the most valuable male. Sex is just a tool to them.

No its more like

>all women are sluts

>treating girls like dogshit gets you sex, worshipping the ground they walk on will make them cheat

Women are 100% ruined, there is no convenient counter meme that people seem to be grasping for

-slut
"a woman who has many casual sexual partners."
A woman can have sex with a lot of chads, and never touch a lower male.

-whore
"a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment."
this is obviously derogatory, but women can also selectively whore themselves out by only dating chads in exchange for physical goods (often fancy restaurants, new purses, etc etc.)

Of course not all women are like this, but the vast majority of women are. I personally am not even saying it's a problem because I don't really give a shit myself. But it's still a fact that women go after "high value men" and attempt to go after men far above their own status and completely ignore men at their same "rank" or lower. Meanwhile a majority of men don't really care too much. Ask just about any man and unless they're a chad themselves with the pick of any woman they want they're likely to date women considered below them. Men just want female company, and women want the best pick they can get, it's not that fucking hard to grasp. Now thanks to the internet a chad can get the attention of hundreds of women in a week at the push of a button, it's pretty easy to see what's going to happen

where are all these seething incel hating posters coming from? there has been a huge increase in these types of threads in the past 3 months.

It's a tranny psyop. They have a discord and try to orchestrate raids but they're too retarded to do it effectively.

No it doesn't retard lol. Everyone knows sluts only fuck certain types of guys. A girl who goes to the club and sucks Chad dick every weekend is still a slut.

It's not a paradox. All women are sluts. They only want certain types of men.

wouldn't put it past them. i wouldn't be surprised if these threads end up turning into some grooming thread where those creepers try to convince incels to transition

Yeah, imagine that? Fuck off nigger.

God you're trying so hard to be right lol. You can be a picky eater and still be fucking obese the same way a woman can be somewhat picky about the men she fucks and still be a slut.

lmao, hi tranny

Imagine being such an incel that when you're called out you think it's a tranny psyop discord sponsored campaign.

Have sex.

Women are all sluts and whores FOR CHAD.

NOT for Joe McAverage and certainly not for incels.

Attached: pepe stare.jpg (200x193, 5.11K)

it already happened once you seething tranny

pretty much this, they originally started out in Yas Forums and took it over which is why there's so many cuck and BBC/tranny threads there. But now they're trying to spread their shit to other boards.

You can always tell because they'll start up a thread with some generic bullshit like "why do white women love BBC", a few other trannies will pretend to be normal anons and agree with the OP. Eventually the thread is filled with people who post actual facts and statistics like the usual violent crime, tranny suicide rates, or photo proof of said discord tranny psyop and they'll often delete their thread.

They're the lowest type of subhuman, worse than niggers. But they actually like being subhuman, it's pathetic. Imagine how depraved you would have to be to cut off your own penis voluntarily, ruin your body chemistry for years, and then shitpost anonymously about how much you hate your own race and pretend to be a minority. They're the types of people you see in videos like this one: ( youtu.be/QjidbxN6geg?t=270 )

These fat disgusting blobs are the posters behind BBC posting

Pic related.

Attached: 1573190332016.gif (1492x778, 310.48K)

>Sex is just a tool to them.
Honestly, yes. From what I see women use sex and the male sex drive for their own gain. Like on twitter, women will "horny tweet" all the time. Like clockwork, men will fill the replies and DM's asking for sex, offering to fly her out, free food and money, etc. These women are not actually horny, it's not like they need sex and can't get it. They just want attention. Men on the other hand, get horny as fuck from having no sex and turn it into a painfully relatable joke. Women see this and copy it for attention

>But it's still a fact that women go after "high value men" and attempt to go after men far above their own status and completely ignore men at their same "rank" or lower. Meanwhile a majority of men don't really care too much. Ask just about any man and unless they're a chad themselves with the pick of any woman they want they're likely to date women considered below them.
Very well said. In general, women always date men who deserve much better. Most women don't work out, build social skills or a personality, take up new hobbies or interests, improve themselves, etc. but they often date or fuck men who do all of these things plus more. The bar is very very low for women, and it's only getting lower.

I think it's more nuanced than this. Being good looking, white, tall, handsome is the way to go. your personality does not matter with respect to how much a woman will like you. A horrible personality won't help you, but neither will a great personality assuming you're ugly. Women will fuck and date garbage men simply because these men are conventionally attractive. Hypermasculine men get the most women overall, but women also complain about these men a lot (bad hygiene, aggressiveness, shitty living situation, lack of empathy) because these are the only types of men they want to surround themselves with.

Yeah, this is cope.

Deep incel territory you're in. You're like the incel version of Chris Chan if Chris was into being an incel instead of Sonic.

its pretty obvious those bbc threads are created by a group of people that have fake conversations with each other. artificial conversations are pretty easy to pick up on
oh, so that reiko shit didn't happen? the discord trannies spamming threads on here didn't happen? we imagined all of that
are you mad because you got caught out? fucking freak, you'll probably hang yourself in a couple years anyway

kek, the discord tranny shit is made up. The incel raids are far greater. How many times do you see someone calling a woman a slut vs tranny posting? It's clearly obvious we're being raided by a virgin task force on a constant basis.

Kill yourself tranny, seethe more because you're a bunch of retards who can't even run covert operations properly on an anonymous image board.

Why, because I have a lot of information at my disposal? That's an image I got in a dump some other user leaked, although I would love to have access to the discord to leak it myself.

user, you do realize you can infiltrate communities without actually becoming one of them yourself, right? This is surface level shit anyway, you have no idea what kind of communities are out there. These trannies and their black new world order psyop are wet blankets compared to some of the shit I've seen.

Tranny damage control. Drive these pathetic retards out of here, boys.

>thinks anyone who calls him out is a tranny
The mark of the incel. Pretty sad you think women are sluts, yet can't get a single one to sleep with you. What a strange paradox.

there are still daily tranny threads here that are created most likely by the same group that was originally behind all the spam, they just changed the tone slightly. you think people don't notice this shit you creepy freak

*links this thread in his creepy discord*
teehee uwuwu looks girls teehee i posted it again come join in

True, you and I can see it clear as day but mostly because we aren't newfags. Anyone who's been on this shithole or any other board can spot fake conversations pretty easily.

But I think their primary targets are younger people and newfags. Judging on the boards they target. It was Yas Forums at first but now they've spread it to R9K and Yas Forums. I would also guess a lot of the demoralization threads are from the same groups. Of course you'll always get a retard here and there that don't believe the evidence that these groups exist and get absorbed into the side of the trannies because of group mentality

I'm starting to see a connection between being an incel and schizophrenia.

thats not going to work, freak

Kek, typical tranny bullshit. Get called out and then start calling everyone who called you out an incel. Pull a red herring and say there's an incel task force to distract from the fact that you trannies are trying to run a raid psyop. What a bunch of dumb faggots. Seethe harder you disgusting freak.

>freak
t. The first organism in billions of years in his genetic line not to reproduce

There is literal proof of it existing you nigger. I posted a screenshot of the trannies conversing to each other.

What more do you want, them to come up and slap you in the face with their cock and convince you to join them? They probably will if you make a thread and ask nicely. Of course assuming you aren't a tranny yourself trying to damage control.

Last time I called an OP of the tranny threads out, they actually deleted the thread once I started dropping evidence.

You are forgetting one minor, but nevertheless significant bit of information.

Attractive women are slutty only for a fairly small amount of men who are confident, beautiful, strong, determined, wealthy, capable, intelligent.

All women can, and will get laid. Many men do not get laid because they do not possess the aforementioned qualities.

im married with kids, freak

You mean typical incel cope. Anyone who calls you out is immediately a tranny. Strange how half the population on earth is a tranny to you. Do you also think every woman is a tranny?

The rabbit hole never ends. Enjoy never having sex.

no, we can just tell a tranny poster when its a tranny poster

Sure, and you are also naturally coming here instead of being dispatched by your incel discord.

if you can produce proof that there are organized raids by incels on this board then i'd believe you. but you can't, because they don't exist. however, there is documented proof for years that tranny raids are a real thing.
freak

Better to never have sex than fuck another man in the ass pretending he is a woman

Attached: 1518248253943.jpg (239x211, 10.59K)