I have had two threesomes in my life. One MMF and one MFF

I have had two threesomes in my life. One MMF and one MFF.

Redpill: MMF is hotter

Attached: 93B3CE54-5226-4930-A0E8-07D3BEA4C6AF.jpg (1000x1000, 196.96K)

Nobody cares for your gay fantasies

I'd rather fuck two girls who are lezzing out than have to look at another man's dick. I wouldn't even want to have sex with a girl who wants to sleep with another man, whether she was my gf, his, or a rando.

>MMF is hotter
only if you're getting fucked in the ass and fucking the pussy at the same time, that's God tier pleasure user

>MMF is hotter

How so op?

>Redpill: MMF is hotter
thats more of a fagpill

Not a fantasy. And I didnt do anything with the guy. We just double teamed his wife.

Its natural, a dude has a single dick, he cant give every girl his attention.
Two dudes fucking a single girl is much more dynamic and fun.

I didnt get boofed. I fucked his wife while she sucked him off, then I knelt on the ground ate her ass while she hung off the bed and he fucked her poosay

A double blowjob is amazing, but you cant really fuck two girls at once, and it can be overwhelming and too much to focus on if the other rides your face. With the MMF you just focus on fucking her mouth, asshole, or pussy, so you get to fully take in the sights, sounds, and smells of absolutely ravaging a girl, and witness her having the most intense orgasm of her life

Basically exactly what this user is saying

>then I knelt on the ground ate her ass while she hung off the bed and he fucked her poosay
did his balls hit your face? full teabag?

MMF/trains are more disrespectful so it's kinda hotter in a weird way if you don't respect the girl at all.

The sluttier the girl the hotter. Girl taking two dicks at once is incredibly slutty.

Pan sexual awakened person here. MMF lets you take in everything and has the added bonus of you having a prostate orgasm while she gives you a regular one which is one of the most intense things ever. FFMs are overrated UNLESS all three of you are on quality doses of psychedelics and XTC. This makes the pressure of performing for two ladies at a minimum and makes them more open to lezzing out with each other.

Attached: 318F937B-F0CD-432E-B265-3BEB0B1B0EEE.jpg (500x417, 30.28K)

Only a little bit. They were pretty well retracted since he was fully hard

Yes! We absolutely spoiled her. She made a fucking mess on her sheets, we pulled her hair and left bruises. Wife goals.

Is that spaceghostpurrp on top

I am looking for a third male in a MMF threesome with my gf. What type of guy should I go for personality/body wise?

We're talking about double teaming girls, not getting fucked in the ass you faggot.

op is down for that fag life apparently.

You can do both anonny. OP asked about threesomes in both areas. Not once did he mention Hetero no balls touching threesomes. What are you scared of? Catching the prostate orgasm from your hommie and never coming back?

I've had like 25 mmf threesomes. Love them. MFF threesomes are a waste, only 1 cock between two women vs 2 cocks for two holes.

As long as one of the other girls is ugly I can last forever, works out to my benefit. In the case of MMF, double penetration is the only way to go.

That is hot as fuck user. Whats the craziest group youve ever been a part of?

Fit and atteactive but still close to you. You dont want to get MOGged. Also have him get tested so you can go bareback. Trust me, I know it sounds sketch but watching another guy cum in or on a woman then taking your turn, and watching her eat up the cum like a greedy little slut, fuck man

Do you get fucked too or just pummel the girl? Id like to get TOPPED because I do ride a dildo and finger my ass sometimes while I fap, but Idk if I can actually take a dick

I am the girl but I think bi shit between guys is hot as fuck.

Same OP was soups hot, and she had a blast too. Mind you the other dude was my bff.
Overall would recommend

I live near SF so lots of wifesharing threesomes that ended in all of us cuddling in the after glow of it all. One couple even paid for all my expenses and let me stay with them for a week.

Sex accelerates the aging process. By staying abstinent, I will outlive you.

Based immortal vibe volcel

Attached: 51FDA35B-BD35-4785-80A3-B83E06E5DE1B.jpg (712x1024, 59.56K)

red pill: you're a faggot

Red pill: all of Yas Forums is faggotry

Sex with a lot of women is actually kind of boring. I should really say that sex with a lot of submissive people is boring. You can never have too many pitchers but you can definitely have too many catchers.

Men are unironically superior when it comes to sex. Having the ability to do both jobs is infinitely better than having someone who can only do one.

>TFW no fembot GF who is turned on by me being TOPPED
My GF got grossed out when I told her I sucked off a trap :(

>TFW no mommy & daddy friend to provide for me and have group playtime with

>can never have too many pitchers
>TFW I will never be a slutty fembot who fucks and deflowers entire groups of nerdy guyfriends

Attached: 7AE11CB8-C205-44AD-91A6-49D039D02848.jpg (286x382, 14.67K)