Why are you obsessed with a girls' body count?

Why are you obsessed with a girls' body count?

Attached: Screenshot_20200429-212240_Chrome.jpg (1079x1206, 357.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Sluts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are girls obsessed with how many times a called Tyrone a nigger

if nothing matters then why do you care?

I'm not, I've never encountered a woman that's slept with more people than I have.
My ex was a fucking slut, but I still put her to shame.

Because in our hearts, the woman is our property and it disgusts us that she has been had by other men.

Attached: 6a6.jpg (491x315, 18.15K)

Most guys would fuck a slut, but nobody wants to marry a slut.

You like your chocolate brand new or unwrapped and half eaten?

>going to therapy to cry to a roastie about roasties
How about just don't date her, or stop caring? Fucking idiots.

>Why are you obsessed with a girls' body count?
I don't want to be the guy she settles for.

Because it decides if they are marriage material or not. If anything, a woman should be a happy that a man is asking since he sees her as a potential prospect for marriage.

If she's a slut then ill treat her like one. If she's a lady then she at least gets some of my respect.

How would she know how to please you if she doesn't have experience?

i dont think anybody's obssessed really, besides virgins. and don't worry virgins, you'll get your piece.

it's a matter of "how dirty is this bitch". nobody wants to fuck a super hoe. they'll do it reluctantly, that's about it. if you fuck too many guys, then guys will see this as you're some mentally insane cunt that is in some constant cock daze. i've gotten all kinds of pussy from used up bitches, i'll admit, they are good at their job. but emotionally, and etc. etc. they're terrible. like the female equivalent of a neckbeard, but their autistic interest is being addicted to "love", the love being just getting fucked by any man that sends them interest.

will they be fun for a night? for sure. will they last as partners? hell fucking no. and i hope you virgins dont fall for their "ive changed" routine. alpha chad out.

Attached: 1584950806954.jpg (550x412, 66.13K)

>How would she know how to please you if she doesn't have experience?
By fucking me???

Envy and biological programming. Having sex used to mean having kids which reduces a woman's fertility and health, thus natural selection gave men who were off put by this factor a higher reproductive rate leading to the trait being more prevalent in the human population.

Lol. This is your mind on liberalism. You learn together and she gets to know you and learn what YOU like. The same goes for you to her.

I'd rather program my own girl than have someone do it for me. The same way that I would rather get my car brand new than buy someones problems.

Why are woman so obsessed with male taste in woman?
Its worse to worry about how many people did your partner had, something that was completely under her control, or about how tall or how big his genitalia is? Females cant say shit.

no matter how badly journos try, being a slut will never be acceptable. but it's still funny to watch them desperately and fruitlessly make their agenda into reality

Here's my copy pasta.

>Disgust
Knowing your girlfriend's lips have been on some other guy's dick, knowing she's been covered in his cum, knowing your dick's been where other dicks have gone. Pic related illustrates it perfectly. Would anyone want my used jockstrap, fleshlight or condom? Even if I bleached them?

>Statistics
There's a fairly linear correlation between number of partners and just about everything bad: STDs, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, divorce rate, dissatisfaction with sex, and so on. Just the jump from 0 to 1 premarital partners is huge. If you haven't read the Scientific Blackpill, you're not a real robot: incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Sluts

>Kids
Nobody wants their daughter inheriting your slut genes or their son to be bullied because his classmates jerked off to his mom's nudes online. This is sort of like getting a tattoo but a hundred times worse. People say incels and roasties are analogues, but your body count only goes one direction. I can undo my virginity. You can't undo these things.

>Validation
When a woman gives herself to a man, she's calling him the best man. And then she does it again to another man. And again to another man. That mountaintop gets pretty crowded. No one wants a trophy that everyone can get, they want something exclusive. Her word that you're the best depreciates in value with every guy she sleeps with. Especially since there are more men than women, if a man never takes a woman's virginity, he's solidifying himself as a low quality man. Sex alone can't fix this.

As an aside, experience is a masculine trait, and if a woman has a high body count, it says something about her. However, women also care. Studies show women dehumanize sluts.

But this is a stupid question. You're free not to care how many guys you fuck; the obvious consequence is you're destroying potential future relationships with guys who do care, but why are you sleeping around if you're interested in guys who care?

Attached: 1586740460748.jpg (700x1361, 262.49K)

Always strange when I see people fight to make being a "slut" acceptable even though promiscuity has been proven to make it harder to commit to and find one person. There are examples of women who did this and in their 30's + realise they messed up when their needs change but still encourage this.

It's like a child who wants to eat junk food and sit inside all day then reaches their 20's and realises they haven't equipped themselves to live the best life they can. It's the job of the parent to forsee this and help them even if the kid doesn't realise it yet. So the man, does this whatever girl he is with, but the man has to improve himself also. Some girls can't be saved they'll continue until old age then settle down.

>still obsessed
Do they think that one day guys suddenly won't care any more? Cause that ain't happening

What kind of name is Desi Jedeiken? Danish?

Attached: 12810426.jpg (1300x866, 94.61K)

You can figure it out together. Novel concept, huh? Actually communicating with the person you let shove their genitals inside you. Everyone's different, anyways, so that experience is ultimately useless. The most sexually satisfied couples have only known each other.

Because it has been proved that women keep a certain amount of DNA from every partner she had slept with. So, i'd feel a bit disgusted if some of my lartner had had more than 10 people inside her before me, especially if i plan to have children with said woman, for i would hate that all of those past dude DNA were mixed with mine and create a chimera instead of a normal, healthy offspring.

Men wouldn't care about women's body counts if the average man was able to whore around in the same manner. But the reality is, men cannot get more than 10 bodies without serious effort and being attractive. Women can have sex without even trying.

Another thing, most men have slept with maybe 1-3 women at most. Few men have fucked more. With (Gen Z) women, about 50-60% are virgins or have fucked one guy ever. The rest are complete whores with 20+ bodies. You're lucky if you can find someone in the middle, or someone with a low body count who is also willing to have sex.

"sex-positive"
What did they mean by this bros?

Women with lots of sexual partners in their history have low self-control. Women with low self-control are more likely to cheat.

But also, you'll never be special to a slut. If she's your first, second or third girl in your life, she's amazing to you. If you're her 50th, you're about as special as a new pair of shoes. Sure, she's happy to have you. You could even be her favourite for the time being. But she'll eventually want a new pair.

Trust me user whomever we marry we settled even if we are a virgin bride. I didn't fully understand until I was older but here goes.
Theres the guy we love more than our life but most times this is romanticized and we may never actually have sex with him. Kissing and a little more but this guy holds that special place no man will ever touch. Rarely do we marry this guy because if we did we would find he is not perfect.

Then theres the guy we marry, a partner, and we can be very fond of them and faithful, he may have taken our virginity even and the father of our children (or not). But deep down hes not the ONE.
Then theres the one guy that brings the woman out of us, the guy we feel totally free with sexually, the one we know will not judge and that guy we hide away except the devilish smile on our lips. We never marry this guy, maybe he took our virginity but mostly not but when we're old its him we'll remember.

Based off the idea that both men and women enjoy sex so they should be able to engage in it freely. The contentious part is "freely". Women are affected by sex way more than men are (psychologically and physically). When you tell women to behave like men and fuck like men you are ruining their chances at actually being happy. Unless they are a complete nympho or something they will end up bitter and alone later on in life.

Men don't really care about sluts. In fact we love them but wont commit to one. Makes sex much easier to acquire. But Women do and should hate sluts since they bring the value of women down.

Attached: 1587659774217.jpg (1400x1397, 454.58K)

why do girls have such high bodycounts?

Because men will fuck any woman who wants it. It's a result of naturally differing concentrations of testosterone in the body. Women don't care about sex, even college girls who teach sex ed and work for planned parenthood are fucking virgins lol

>any woman who wants it
why are there so many of those?

50-60% are virgins because they're still kids. The average zoomer is like 15.

Yup. You will always be a consolation prize.

I always tell women I wouldn't mind being with a non-virgin if they regretted sleeping with the men they did, but they don't. At least one, usually their first, they will always love.

SO you know I have never admitted to being with anyone other than the guy that took my virginity. If we don't tell you never know. Seriously, its easy to hide. Most of us find out in HS not to let that information get out. I had sex with 3 guys in HS, all older guys, and not one person knew. Not my friends, not my parents and not any guy I went on dates with. I didn't have sex with them so I must be a virgin.

It seem pretty easy to tell to me, most people probably just don't care.

>most people probably just don't care
On the contrary. Men boast we bury

>If we don't tell you never know.
You're assuming we believe anything that comes out of your mouth. The curtains are up, more guys are becoming redpilled on woman and their whorish ways. You're best bet would be to assume EVERY girl you date has at least 5+ body counts

>Why are you obsessed with a girls' body count?
I don't know, It's just a visceral feeling of disgust when thinking about my hypothetical girlfriend having been intimate before. Like that wretched twisting of the gut when you hear rumors that your crush is sexually active. It utterly destroys me. That's why. Now, is it rational? No. Is it healthy? Probably not. It's there though, and it doesn't show a sign of going away.

Attached: Clowngirl.jpg (800x958, 95.43K)

Your generalizing about people though, and people can't keep secrets like that easily.

>You're best bet would be to assume EVERY girl you date has at least 5+
I happen to agree with you but that is not what happens. You can be wary and mistrusting but so long as I are consistent and never in a moment of weakness confess anything a mans ego does the rest for me.

Because I actually value intimacy and chastity
Why the fuck do females not care about male body counts? This disgusts me and makes me glad I'm an incel

Can you not be intimate with one who has been intimate before with others?

Also, why do you value chastity?

Believe what you will, its better that way.

>Why the fuck do females not care about male body counts
girls only care about cooming and how well you can make them coom. That's why they want an experienced man.