Any /antinatalists/ here?

Any /antinatalists/ here?
Fuck breeders! I think I am going to get a vasectomy soon just in case.
It is going to be tricky though because I am 20 and Doctors can always decline. Any tips?

Attached: 1568683941802.png (509x368, 144.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abolitionist.com/anti-natalism.html
unz.com/akarlin/world-population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know some people say it as a joke but the overpopulation of humans is serious and professional news say its a issue

Thank goodness for covid 19 then

I don't really care about overpopulation. It is simply just immoral to subject someone to this worlds harsh ways.
And being a parent sucks, especially if you are a man. Unless you are very successful and or rich you are just done.

I was going to jokingly suggest that you cut off your balls, but then I remembered there was that one guy from here who DID cut off his own balls, and some time later cut off his dick too. The pictures he posted will haunt me to the end of my days.

Attached: sickbag.jpg (593x1024, 147.02K)

Couldn't he just get a dick transplant from old gramps?

>overpopulation of humans is serious
At our current rate of consumption adding another billion people by 2030 just won't work at all.
There isn't enough petroleum in the ground, enough fish in the sea, nor enough fertile topsoil to keep this going at the same pace.

Global economics would have to be torn down and rebuilt to facilitate our current population growth if you don't want environmental collapse and mass starvation.

i really like the idea of passing on my familys genetics with someone of similar genetic background but overpopulation absolutely terrifies me
I also dont want to bring a child into this shitty world

>muh genes
here we go again...
Your genes are not special. It isn't some special genetic line your family has. It is a constant meddling of different gene pools.
Your child can still turn out stupid, mentally ill and ugly. But in the end it doesn't really matter since there is no justification to bring someone into this world period.

abolitionist.com/anti-natalism.html

>Radical anti-natalism as a recipe for human extinction will fail because any predisposition to share that bias will be weeded out of the population. Radical anti-natalist ethics is self-defeating: there will always be selection pressure against its practitioners. Complications aside, any predisposition not to have children or to adopt is genetically maladaptive. On a personal level, the decision not to bring more suffering into the world and forgo having children is morally admirable. But voluntary childlessness or adoption is not a global solution to the problem of suffering.

Is David Pearce right about antinatalism?

Attached: David_Pearce.jpg (800x1067, 64.42K)

I don't think dick transplants are a thing, user. Sadly, neither is brain augmentation surgery.

Earth might actually be able to support 100 billion people.

unz.com/akarlin/world-population/

Attached: swordsman-karlin.jpg (556x741, 180.18K)

FUCKING LOSER, PLEASE DO IT HOLY SHIT. KILL YOURSELF WHILE YOUR AT IT FAGGOT.

Not sure, but remember that most babies are born for other reasons, like boredom and random sexual encounters.

As a person who can get pregnant, I think I could very be easily convinced to use birth control.

Overpopulation is a huge problem, but most of it is coming from the Third World.

Yes but I don't think any antinatalist disagrees.

It is going to feel glorious leaving the world behind for good especially with petty retards like you

Have a doctor mutilate your genitals please

>my third world
>claiming it's the third world when theres a movement in the first world to stop birth control forever

Okay...

t. seething jewdick

>ttps://www.unz.com/akarlin/world-population/
>Kooky shit straight out of a comic book. Hypothetical pseudoscience.

Hmm. Article by Anatoly Karlin. Google search:
>Anatoly describes himself as an IQ researcher despite having no qualifications in psychology
>Karlin has a fixation with penis sizes
Oooh, right. I forgot where I was.
>Karlin's overpopulation denial seems to stem from his view as a capitalist who equates population growth with economic growth
And there it is. Always check your sources, kids!

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOU SEETHING JEW SHILL COPECOPECOPE. YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID. I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF DICK.

She's talking about passing on white genes so that the niggers and chinks don't take over.

>I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF DICK.
in your mouth you stupid polfag

>eternal torment to the evil races
sounds okay to me

They're not "evil" per se. They certainly don't deserve eternal torment. Wiping them out would be the most humane way to stop this shit.

Lol I was just fucking trolling, you are so fucking idiotic. First day on Yas Forums?? Seething motherfucker cope.

>any predisposition not to have children or to adopt is genetically maladaptive
Lmao how the fuck is adoption not genetically maladaptive?

Attached: Cucked to death.png (600x660, 312.31K)

ouch
yeah you tell me lol

Just get your tubes tied. The pill is a jew trick to make women crazy.

>They're not "evil" per se.
They sure act like it. This idealism nonsense is crap. You don't have that kind of dominion over others. Just reduce your own harm, life as happily as possible and just don't reproduce

Yeah I did! you have no response. I win seething coping npc. Have sex Jew shill