Waaaah i dont feel anything from penetration

>waaaah i dont feel anything from penetration
idk how many times i have seen femanons say this
boohoo poor you

Attached: unnamed (1).gif (400x297, 438.2K)

no girl has ever said this, microdick

femanons say it all the time shitbird

Thats a cute butthole. I love cute female butthole.

Attached: 1587619960543.jpg (640x640, 56.12K)

imagine thinking you are actually talking to femanons on here. imagine taking them seriously and imagine thinking they represent the female population at large. i think having sex may help you stop imagining op.

>represent the female population at large
wow that was a huge jump right there. where in my post did you get that? i specifically said femanons say this a lot. not women say it a lot. learn to read

my fault you are absolutely right about my mistake. but i think its ridiculous to care so much about femanon opinions on here since you dont even know if you are talking to real girls. taking anything from this site or board seriously and letting it take any lasting effect on your mindset is a poor decision

people like you are the ones that actually need to leave this place, its clear you have a very weak mind and you can't handle it. the only people this place has a lasting effect on are people like you, not me. so do everyone a favor and leave, you yourself would probably say this place is 'bad for your mental health' and yet you keep posting here
fuck off

Not me I love it

That isnt the case, it's a lot of them cant cum from penetration alone. Need to work on getting them off on their clit.

really unfortunate. i do indeed have a weak mind but not weak enough to let anything i hear here make me really think twice. please find a life outside of online culture it can do you a real world of good

what a creepy airhead lmao. go take a bath and play with your rubber ducky

It's not that we can't feel anything, it's just that we can't finish from it.

I'm honestly kinda jealous that my bf can just shove it in, thrust a few times, then nut and collapse from pleasure. I can't even come CLOSE to finishing unless I have my vibe or he sucks my clit for awhile (even then, sometimes I still can't cum unless I have my vibe).

haha vaginas suck

at least i still get laid

i feel like ive been stabbed in the heart how much more betrayal can i take?

This is only the case when they have sex with circumcised men. When a man is intact, the foreskin tends to bunch around the outside of the vagina during intercourse, stimulating the clit at the same time. So during intercourse with an intact man, women will feel great pleasure and orgasm almost every time.

im going to guess 90% of this anons post history is related to circumcision

How have you never even seen a picture of a vagina and realized that the clit and fuckhole are way too far apart for this to be true?

That's for people that don't go down in between sessions/don't have large enough balls to nut twice. Some women don't even have enough clit to get stimulated outside their cervix.

Then why not just do pegging instead so you can rub your clit against the back of the harness the whole time instead of waiting for it to get some attention?

If he can nestle in my fornix then I'm going to feel it.

Better than clit or anything else.

Uhh, I'm a woman and I do agree somewhat that penetration isn't that good on it's own. Direct clitoris stimulation is about 50 times more intense and, honestly, I can't get off without it. The vagina itself doesn't have many nerve endings and I guess some women can orgasm through the indirect stimulation of the clitoris. I can't, though, and I don't think most women can either.

thanks for this fuck man i needed a good unironic laugh

Attached: 7e03b64586e0f0fbc1df0415d30dec2c.jpg (924x884, 98.4K)

christ you're still here posting this shit?

i can def understand girls saying just pen isnt the best and that playing with the clit is usually the best but if a man is with a girl who doesnt feel anything from piv, thats some serious problems

I've never posted anything such as this before

It's true though

>fornix

how the fuck does he put his dick in your brain?

>poking around my uterus

ugh jesus it hurts just thinking about it

do you routinely shove hard metal shit up your cooter too? i can't even imagine going all the way to the back

Attached: 1444276470320.jpg (206x215, 7.82K)

You're better off just using your hands.

Hook towards you and apply pressure to the pelvis, start slow until she lubricates up a bit then try to feel it out.

Eventually you're gonna jostling your arm as quickly back and forth (while the fingers still stay inside of course) once she really gets into it, and make sure you're applying pressure to the top of her pelvis while you do this.

You'll have to clean your sheets however unless she asks you to stop.

yeah this. Its pretty common, theres not a whole lot of nerve endings inside the vagina itself, they are all usually situated outside on the clit. Although there is of course a number of girls who are built in such a way they are receiving clitoral stimulation from the inside. But that really isnt common. I've heard from a lot of girls that they were disappointed with penetration and had to learn to enjoy sex. when they say "dont feel anything" its not that they cant still feel the dick inside them and enjoy the mental aspect of feeling filled and connected to their partner (well they dont get this from you dicklets anyway) its that the feeling itself isn't actively stimulating like rubbing the clit is.orgasm is often a very mentally driven thing for women. its not as simple as with us.