I wish I could kidnap a girl and keep her captive. Not for sexual reasons or to really hurt her, though...

I wish I could kidnap a girl and keep her captive. Not for sexual reasons or to really hurt her, though, just to have a friend who can't reject me or disagree with me. The only sex we would have is if she agreed to have kids. I don't like sex or that kind of thing anymore. I'm lonely. I want to someone to keep around all the time who can't leave and has to be with me. No choice. With my luck though, I'll probably never get the chance too have this. Such is life. Life is suffering.

Attached: Margatroid.jpg (800x575, 69.12K)

>implying she wouldn't just lie to you in fear for her safety and pretend to be your friend
>implying you can ever really know what another person is thinking and that you'll ever be sure she doesn't hate your guts
>implying she won't miss her real, normal friends and the people she loved while cursing you in her heart

>With my luck though
You make your own luck, champ.

Attached: 9eddc2914d9ed1910d2f84395ed6d15b29fff52e_hq.jpg (913x456, 39.92K)

This is all very possible. But there's also a decently considerable chance she'll get stockholm towards OP.

Oooo...kay. Now user, listen, you shouldn't kidnap women, or really even fantasize about kidnapping a woman. Kidnapping women is bad. It's nice that you wouldn't want to rape or hurt her, but the thing is, when women get kidnapped, they tend to get treated terribly, no matter what their captor's original intentions were. It is apparently really hard to keep a girl's welfare in mind when you have her chained to the wall in your basement.

And you probably don't really want someone who's forced to be with you with no choice, if she doesn't have the option to reject you you'll never know if she really appreciates you. If you sit down and think about it I'm sure you'll realize that it's better to have a girl who wants to be around you than one who has to be around you.

Have you ever thought about finding a homeless girl, and offering her shelter? I was homeless, once, it was awful. One time this scary motherfucker in juggalo clown face paint with two buck knives on his belt scared the shit out of me, it was terrifying, I thought I was gonna die. If a robot had made the offer to stay at his place and promised not to rape me, and just wanted me to promise not to steal from him, I would have taken the offer at a moment's notice. Anything's better than knife-clowns harassing you when you're trying to fall asleep on a park bench.

Attached: tenor93.gif (220x234, 54.69K)

>mfw i just wanted to say hello

Attached: JOKER_MOVIE_REVIEW.jpg (1400x1400, 296.9K)

I wish I had a pet girl who loved me like a dog loves it's owner.

i kinda want to do that to a fembot
it's the only way i could get one to talk to me

>just to have a friend who can't reject me or disagree with me.

Why not just buy a sex doll, then? It's everything you want, only it's not illegal.

>> 57910820
Just make an imaginary friend. I'm serious. If you need interaction this desperately, your brain is capable of doing this for you. It does it for kids who are neglected automatically. It can do it for adults manually. Your brain will create someone to protect and take care of you if you let it.

Attached: cam.png (183x183, 52.03K)

>Your brain will create someone to protect and take care of you if you let it.

Like Bruce Banner and the Devil Hulk.

>I know you locked me away for years. I know I scare you. What I do. What I am. But before any of the others... I was there. Protecting you. I'll always protect you. ...'Cause I love you, you stupid kid. Somebody had to.

The knife-clown didn't say "hello", he said "Holy shit, that's a person! I thought it was a statue. She scared the shit out of me," and made a big show of clutching his chest, and his friends laughed and they walked off. I had drawn my knees up and curled myself into a fear-ball until they were gun, then got the hell out of that park before they came back. I went and hid in an alleyway and fell asleep there.

Do you have any idea how fucking scary that was? Can you imagine being a 20 year old girl without a home and forced to sleep outdoors, being confronted by a damn huge man in a trenchcoat and clown makeup, with TWO knives on his belt? And he has two skinhead looking friends with him? Why the fuck was he carrying a matched pair of knives, did he stab people ambidextrously? I don't know. It was just fucking terrifying.

I'm just lucky they weren't really set on hurting me or raping me or killing me, I would not have been able to fight them off. I would have died and I was legitimately afraid I was going to die. That was years ago, and I still have bad dreams about the knife-clown.

Attached: 346-3461518_juggalo-juggalofamily-icp-shagg2dope-freetoedit-clown-face-paint.png.jpg (224x280, 27.47K)

that guy sounds really cool looking wtf? just me?

nigger next time just look away lmao

I feel bad for you from what you said.

Like in fight club? I never had an imaginary friend as a kid. I'd like to know the secrets.

Attached: 1587838108290.jpg (700x374, 60.53K)

He did not look cool, he looked scary as shit. He could have looked cool, he had broad shoulders and neck-length wavy hair, and he was tall and that trench coat fit him really well. If he'd had a normal face and had his knives hidden beneath the coat, he'd probably have looked super cool. Instead he was fucking terrifying.
Are you out of your fucking mind? You don't just look away from the stabbity clown, that just gets you killed by surprise. He can kill you if you're watching him, but at least you have time to come to terms with what's happening if you watch him. If you avert your gaze it's like suddenly "Why dies my shoulder hurt, why can't I move my arm, is there a knife in me? Oh God, that was another knife in my liver. Oh God, that stab got my lung, I'm losing too much blood, I'm gonna die, I don't wanna die, it hurts, why am I dying and why does it hurt so bad?" You never take your eyes off of the knife-clown.

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg (636x424, 35.16K)

You honestly deserved to be stabbed, useless homeless whore.
Clown man sounds based.

How are you now? Where are you in life?

I was so autistic that I pretended to have an imaginary friend because I thought it was normal and wanted to fit in

Attached: 1588071295279.jpg (629x711, 69.13K)

okay schizo

oregano

sounds like beta from the walking dead

Attached: TWD_beta_000.jpg (800x647, 88.97K)

why do I find this hot :0

Attached: firefox_2020-04-27_23-13-58.png (844x753, 675.36K)

ayy is that cecildrakefromseatle from /fa/?

Are you a male(male) o female(female)?

female(female), but quite possibly a lesbo irl and the only men I'm attracted to are 2d

I confuse myself sometimes

Attached: firefox_2020-04-27_23-16-22.png (450x455, 124.33K)

Sort of? It won't be anyone you can see like a visual hallucination. And communication won't be necessarily audible, as that's more a schizophrenia sort of thing. This is just an identity, separate from yours, that interacts with you in your head. In kids it can become so profound that it influences them or takes over. Technically this identity is still you, but it behaves and thinks so unlike you, that it can basically take care of your original identity (who you are now). Just gotta talk to it through thoughts until it's normal, and then it's there for you. Only will work if you are as mentally unstable/vulnerable as user though.

You would be raping her every 10 minutes after the first week user and you know it.

Oh shut the fuck up and go back to r*ddit subhuman normalfag

dude im fucking sorry to hear that it has come to this state

I don't deserved to be stabbed! I'm not worthless, I just hit a really bad patch of luck one time. Now I have an apartment, and a gun, and a boyfriend, who himself has many guns, and no one is going to stab me. If anyone tries he and I will shoot you down, if he doesn't just stab you first. He has a smatchet and a gladius, he'll tear right through a normal man without ever drawing a firearm. And if he stumbles, I've got the .380 Ruger on hand to lend supporting fire. And what, bitch?

Basically all that stuff I just said. I have a roof over my head and a man in my bed, it's all good. I wake up each day to my boyfriend yanking off my pajama bottoms and panties and going "You. Girl-tard! Make us breakfast. I'll fuck you if I feel like afterwards." So I put on my apron and cook breakfast bottomless, and he does usually feel like fucking me. It's really nice. I know it doesn't sound super nice, but I'm kind of a submissive and an exhibitionist both, I like the way he treats me.

Attached: 1586760287194s.jpg (229x250, 5.42K)

Then the reason you find it hot is probably because it's dominating.

It's good you're in a nice place now in your life,and that you've got a good relationship. You've also got sense,not being one of those anti-gun types,I like that in a woman. Your boyfriend sounds lucky from what little you've shown of yourself. Or maybe my standards are low, I dunno.

It's mostly because I like yanderes and twisted characters/people.
+ I consider myself to be the a gentle dom in my fantasies, at least when it comes to initiating.

>LOOK GUYS IM A FEMBOOOOOOT LMAOOOO
> IM JUST LIKE INTROVERTEEED QUIRKYYYY AND STUUUUUFFFFF XDDDDDDD
>LE DOOM GIRL
>LE DEPRESSSED GF

Attached: 1585702090864.jpg (1080x687, 48.87K)