>known this guy online for like, 2 weeks maybe
>He keeps hinting at liking me
>like him back
>decides to hint at liking him
>"so yeah, I know this guy I like a lot"
>literally describes him and his looks and personality
>he gets mad I "like someone else"
>fucking blocks me

WHY ARE MEN SO FUCKING DENSE AND STUPID! HOW THICK HEADED CAN YOU FUCKING BE!

Attached: untitled.png (1280x720, 716.06K)

why are you even bothering with this type of online discourse?

>HOW THICK HEADED CAN YOU FUCKING BE

Attached: 1583202229896.jpg (333x477, 31.24K)

This tranny larp definitely needs to be cleansed by mongolian throatsinging.

>2 weeks
>Too soon
>Be you
>Trying to date a robot

Do you see where you went wrong here?

yes now I do.

Instead of a cringe attempt at being cute (you're 22 not 12 lmao) you should have just told him how you feel. Absolutely childish desu.

>>"so yeah, I know this guy I like a lot"
>>literally describes him and his looks and personality

a girl did this to me once. i knew she was describing me, but i found this "hinting" thing so fucking stupid that i purposefully ignored it. i really fucking hate side stepping pussies

It was as easy as saying you liked him, but you went with the coward female aproach of "hinting".
Try to contact him in another channel or IRL, say sorry and tell him how you truly feel.

Like me instead op

Discord handle pls

Post yours pls
Origami

>HOW THICK HEADED CAN YOU FUCKING BE!

heh. you underestimate our autism, m'lady
*tips fedora in your direction*

Attached: 1579627150756.png (202x223, 6.52K)

haha yeah men are stupid i entirely and 100% agree OP, that's why you should consider dating a trans girl (such as myself). All the good with none of the bad!

Attached: 87e01d8212b8e1bd00628d0674987c1b.png (419x424, 248.78K)

Are you passable?
Oh wait

You're not

Maybe he never looked at himself at the mirror

Cope
Keep thinkin that

Attached: 81c39c4b5fe7868f404da44dc3a4d35b.png (421x420, 207.11K)

I don't need to think it because it's true.

cope, keep thinking you are.

>hint
That was your mistake your "hints" cannot be understood even by schizos just tell us and we will respond .
Women do the same mistake when they say their bf/husband doesnt make them cum , instead of just saying it so we can do better they drop "hints" that we cant understand so we assume you are enjoying it as much as we do .
Tldr tell us dont drop "hints"

stop fucking hinting if they're so dense then you inbred retard

Attached: 1584482106846.jpg (317x267, 21.84K)

Put this in any other context and look how stupid it is.
>apply to job
>do well at interview
>get a callback, excited because I really want this job
>HR person on the phone says that they've found someone else perfect for the position, lists off qualifications almost identical to mine
>hang up
>why didn't I get the job? I have everything that guy does, damn it
>why would they even call me just to say they're hiring someone else, are they just trying to rub it in my face?
Go fuck yourself OP. Your "hinting" is retarded bullshit. It wasn't even good hinting, it just sounds like you friend-zoned him and are talking to him about a guy you like. Just fucking say things you mean you faggot.

>why are mean so dense and stupid
it seems to me that you are the one who is "dense" and "stupid". It has generally the case that when a women hints to a man that there is competition or that she favors another man, his reaction is generally that he would either challenge the other man directly, or simply disengage from the courtship. Many factors can effect this, the fact that this is an online courtship he would then logically conclude that he can not challenge the "opponent" so to speak and so he withdraws. It has been my experience that women who attempt to feign attraction to another male for the sake of gaining the attention of their favored mate do so as a way to test them or they do this simply out of ignorance or without knowing they are engaging in this testing behavior. If you wish to avoid this situation in the future, I might recommend a more direct approach.

men don't like hinting, nor playing a game. Just say straight what you want. If you talk about something without naming it directly, most men won't get it.

>so yeah I know this guy I like a lot
This is where you fucked up. Hinting isn't necessarily wrong, but the way you did it was so fucked I can't help but laugh at you. Don't ever do this because 99.9% of men will take it literally. This kind of faggotry is devastating to men.
For next time, instead, maybe say you had a dream or some shit and use the same descriptors. He might not get it and if he doesn't, so be it, but at least he won't get (rightfully) angry at you.

You have to stop playing around. These are turbulent times where men don't have the wool over their eyes, so its very easy (and likely) to assume that you have dozens of other thirsty sods talking to you, and he decided to drop it entirely right off the bat.

You have to be upfront because most men are aware you have plenty of options.

Ironically, now its guys who are starting to drop girls like a hot potato and moving on from one to another just because of that.

Mads#7461

I learned guys like this are really what is called a beta guy. Not worth your time anyway. You want a guy that will move not one that will just lay there for you to put it in

At first I wanted to say no women post on this board but
>plays mindgames instead of telling the guy straight out how she feels
>blames it on the guy
now I think you're definitely a woman

Grow the fuck up you absolute cretin

Attached: gigastacy.jpg (827x1200, 52.23K)

>woman ruins everything because she can't take initiative
God you're so fucking dumb, so is he for not taking initiative but you clearly saw he wouldn't so you do this shit lmao

Attached: hamster.gif (220x220, 1.2M)

Add me op!! I like meeting people! Nazrin#8058

Attached: __cirno_touhou_drawn_by_lunarisaileron__a2109f5b5cc48d77f7470f41b2e676ef.jpg (1000x1000, 104.69K)

As a dude this isn't a terrible approach. Either he gets the hint and it's cute, he doesn't get it and you just wind up being direct when he get a bit down, or what happened here and he proves to be an emotionally immature and idiotic manbaby and you dodged a bullet.