How common are sights like this in the United States?

How common are sights like this in the United States?

Attached: 1588089579247.jpg (602x815, 51.35K)

More common than you would think I saw some woman just pissing on Main Street during daytime. Please get me out of this shithole

>free smells
everytime

I would love to beat the shit out of whoever does this or just t shoot them and drive off

how do you even let yourself get so fat

>how do you even let yourself get so fat

Freedom

It depends on where you are in the states, keep in mind the states are almost like mini countries with their own economy for each so the homeless or crazy situation (the two main groups of street shitters) is broad and really all depends on location. Ive lived in a handful of states myself and no state/city is worse than where I find myself now In california. It is an everyday thing to find someone shitting or pissing or even using hard drugs on the streets. You can not drive through San Francisco without running into a drugged out homeless person twitching or "dancing" on a street corner and oh yes, they do shit in public. Mainly in corners or somewhere they can be somewhat out of sight but it still happens. I have never experienced this outside of california and doubt I ever will in such large bumbers.

Why are there so many homeless in the USA? I've never seen it that bad in any other western country.

Kidney dialysis is the only medical treatment guaranteed by the government. No kidding.

the fuck is free smells

I have the freedom to do the same things they do, but we are not all fat fucks
she is literally bigger than the trashcan she is leaning on

I'M A TRUE AMERICAN AND I EAT 10 POUNDS OF BURGERS EVERY SINGLE DAY. WHILE I SIT HERE ENJOYING MY GOD-GIVEN FREEDOMS, SEETHING THIRD WORLDERS ARE GETTING KEKED BY THEIR POLICE STATES. I BET YOU FAGGOTS DON'T EVEN HAVE GUNS. HOW DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN SURVIVE OVER THERE? I SURE AM GLAD TO BE AN AMERICAN.

Attached: mutt point finger.png (696x602, 323.74K)

Well most western countries are a 10th the total population of america. If you want to get Comparative california and canada both have similar populations of over 30 million, and both have similar homeless rates of about 43-44 homeless per 10,000 people.

>free smells
this should be submitted for the Pulitzer Prize for Photography

imagine the (free) smell

You and me both. Sometimes I wish I could hop across the border to Canada.

It's nowhere near as bad in bigger countries like France, Germany and UK either. In fact the only people you see out on the streets semiregularly are professional eastern European beggars. No other modern country has a homeless problem as big as the USA

>doesn't own a home
>thinks he's responsible enough to be a homeowner

get a job commie

THE GLORY OF AMERICA IS SO GREAT THAT EVEN THE STREETS ARE BETTER THAN YOUR EUROPOOR HOUSES. OF COURSE ALL OF YOU DIRTY IMMIGRANTS FROM EUROPE WOULD BE LIVING ON THE STREETS BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S A HOUSE. YOU PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT REAL AMERICANS LIVE IN MASSIVE MCMANSIONS AND THAT IT IS MUCH MORE LUXURIOUS THAN THE STREET. ACTUALLY THOSE IMMIGRANTS MIGHT GET A BRAIN OVERLOAD IF THEY WITNESS THE EXTREME RICHNESS OF OUR HOUSING, SO MAYBE BETTER OFF THAT THEY STAY IN THE GLORIOUS STREETS OF AMERICA.

Attached: amerimutt 2.png (886x564, 20.38K)

Because they tell us to "Just work harder." There's a stigma against vulnerable people, who ask for assistance (unlike Canada or Europe).

And there's a lot of people forced to take jobs meant for teens. With long hours, to make-up the low pay.

You can go to school. But it's 50/50. Besides a loan, there's no other help. So some people have to work long hours and study full time. Some succeed, some don't.

And then there's Hiring Discrimination via loophole. And if you're one of the unlucky ones with a bad upbringing (like me), you're still told to "Go out there and work." Mental health services are mediocre. And you still get a bill for it.

And if you're homeless, they tell you "Go live with a friend." Implying I have those lol.

And that's how it goes. People cover their own hide. And people in hardship is considered, "Just a fact of life."

And they wonder why we have Economic problems. You can't finance a car, if you work at McDonald's. Let alone pay a hospital bill.

is that because there aren't public / free toilets or why is she shitting there instead of just going in and use their toilet?
if there are public / free toilets she's probably mentally ill or its some sort of protest?

american culture places value on the individual rather than the family (this is why Americans throw their kids out at 18)
most homeless people have been cut off by their family, because of drugs or mental illness or maybe even bereavement.
the irony of the american system is that it's very difficult to survive alone

Attached: kEhgOmI.jpg (1280x960, 163.64K)

>survive alone
Not him, but I agree. It's kind of like what we were taught in preschool, with sharing toys.

And right now, there's an issue with sharing success. Another common phrase is, "Go make your own."

If only they knew. Stepping on others to save their own, technically isn't Success. Because you still need a customer base, to maintain that.

/rant over
Peace.

a lot of states and parts of southern california have gotten caught buying their homeless people one way tickets to sf.

Very. It's beyond salvation. We are fed processed shit, forced to drink chemically altered water, our media brainwashes the masses, our family units have been destroyed, both man and woman are expected to work to enjoy the "luxury" of the "american dream" to exist in a barely livable space and watch CNN after work while the children are raised by the state to be good goys.

But at least we have gunz and freedomz right?

Public toilets are usually at the Park or Mall. Some businesses do let you use their bathroom. But some also have policies saying you have to buy something first.

Stomach flu is another possibility too. Or drunkenness. I've seen that too.

Not sure how it happens, people claim its overeating but skinnyfat people exist.

The rich people have guns. And yet some companies struggle with selling guns.

It's a pattern. People are rich because of where they are on the Pecking Order. And everyone else is left to fend for themselves. A lot of those who are less fortunate, are lumped into the same category with the Bums and Drug addicts. Regardless of their life story.

Depends heavily on where you live. I went to Florida for a week, and saw some crap like this. Lived in Texas my entire life, and haven't seen anything like this yet.

Free smells are Communism. Nothings for free, you pay it in your taxes.

A lot of our diet is fats, carbs, cholesterol, and sugars. And there's a lot more people here who drive a car.

Bikes are considered "emasculate" here. And even still, everything is a long distance away.

The only exceptions are the large cities like New York City.