So coomers of Yas Forums how do you dispose of your coom?

So coomers of Yas Forums how do you dispose of your coom?

Attached: 1568401686038.png (1792x1276, 175.68K)

I slip a stocking over my dick and coom into that to avoid making a mess, ball it up in a old sock and wash them later.

>fap on the toilets
>fap in the shower
>if I fap elsewhere, I either block my ejaculation or coom in tissues and then discard them (in the toilet).

Words cannot describe how crusty my sweatpants are user.

>hold my foreskin together so cum doesn't get out
>open it over the toilet
>wipe the head
its so ez bros

I have several coom rags that I wash weekly

tfw when circumcised

True coomers eat their own

i would just coom into the toilet and flush, i wouldn't be surprised if a sewer creature comes out of the manholes someday

I usually masturbate on my bed, so I just roll over and shoot it onto the carpet. I've been doing it for at least 2 years now and the carpet just feels crusty, I was expecting it to eventually grow mold or stink but that hasn't happened, at least not yet. When I'm not on my bed I just eat it.

Attached: Der_Coomer_2.png (962x1303, 852.43K)

I used to coom on my bedsheets and wash them every week but after a while i found it gross so now i just use tissues and leave them lying around on the floor for a while before i pick them up and throw them into a trash bag

Attached: __mash_kyrielight_and_fou_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_blue_gk__sample-9727c8dfef2e8da9f2fb71f88856738d.jpg (850x680, 122.42K)

Ive done this but with condoms, coom in it and then tie a knot, boom straight in the bin.

Ah the chris chan technique

Fuck man, maybe one day youll grow some mushrooms from your carpet.

I just coom in my underwear. It dries up and I can just wash it later. Been doing it since I started jerking off.

i collect it in my hand and just wash my hands and dick

>cum into an old T-shirt
>when it becomes too crusty, throw it in a grocery sack and throw it into my closet
>there are multiple T-shits in sacks in my closet that span my 14 years of cooming

One time I tried to get rid of them when I cleaned out my room but my parents ended up checking the trash bags to see if I didn't throw away something valuable for some reason. I had to quickly dig through the bags and fish them out and hide them back in my closet because I wasn't about to explain that shit.

Attached: 1458964841596.jpg (189x165, 4.46K)

Like a normal fucking cunt, into toilet paper and into the bin.

bro it does smell, you just cant smell it

>Lay an old t-shirt on my chest
>Fap laying down
>coom
>It lands on the t-shirt
>Fold it over once, wipe my cock
>Ball it up. stick it under my pillow
>Change it every day

Attached: me1.jpg (1313x1750, 300.07K)

Just eat it and you'll get strong bones and muscles like me.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

>cum in my pants
>when finished just change clothes
it's very incognito, when I run out of clothes I do the laundry.

I utilize the backwards toilet method, meaning I sit backwards on the toilet when I jack off. When I prepare to coom, I point my dick downwards, into the toilet bowl. I also like this method because I do not have to hold my phone, I can just use the toilet lid.

I began writing a larger post but than I stopped because it hurt too much thinking about that.
But in short: I just coom into my underwear and continue to wear it.

>block my ejaculation

u wot?

Attached: 1453180693588.jpg (396x385, 27.45K)

squeeze ur dick so hard it doesnt come out

Just coom into the toilet and flush.
You guys sure like to complicate things. Alternatively, coom while having a shower and wash it down the drain

you can't be serious

no one does this

Attached: 1495242810135.jpg (400x320, 43.72K)

hello fellow dicklet. i used to do that, i dont wear underwear anymore tho

i'm in pain just reading this

Attached: 1399242367514.gif (150x111, 1.65M)

user i'm going to coom to that pic you posted

I'm a prone masturbator meaning I do it by laying on my stomach, pointing my dick so it's pointing towards my stomach, and thrusting into the bed. I do it with underwear and sweatpants on. I don't do anything with the coom. I wish I was joking.

Attached: f45.jpg (1200x936, 151.96K)

and then what? it just spills out when you let go?

that's how i started.. how old are you?

Nineteen I started when I was a wee boy, like 10 or something

imagine being a spermlet
how do you coom in toilet paper without lots of it dropping on the floor or on your hand

i don't think that's how it's supposed to work user

Attached: 1425310256140.jpg (536x640, 341.91K)