/drugfeel/

Never had weed before and just tried a 10mg THC edible for the first time around two hours ago. Didn't feel anything for the first hour, around 1:30h I suddenly felt my eyes being heavy and my body feeling weird but after just a few minutes that's gone and now around 2:30h total I basically feel sober.

Kinda disappointed. The peak came on a bit hard and I felt weird but I don't really see why this is something people seek out. No euphoria or anything, just felt slower but not in a anxiety-lifting pleasant way like alcohol. And it was gone pretty fast too. Are edible highs just shit compared to inhaling it or what?

Attached: 1570807494511.png (670x796, 265.53K)

On the contrary, edibles are much stronger than inhaling

Well, for many people trying weed for the first time does nothing, I forgot the scientific reason, but there is one. So consider trying it again, and maybe try smoking instead. When smoking, you will feel the effects almost instantly which makes it easier to control how high you get. Take 2 or 3 hits, wait a few minutes and repeat, until you feel yourself at a comfortable level.

Unintentionally Overdosed on Adderall last week. Took 240mg of XR within a 15 minute time span. If I didn't have a high tolerance already I would have been really fucked.

I think that's only for joints since people inhale wrong.
So I guess 10mg was too little? Would increasing the dose make it hit me harder when it peaks or does it last longer as well? I hope 20mg will change my view because so far I don't get the appeal.

>10mg
>not feeling it

if you're an actual druggie, you'll definitely need more. i take at least 100mg to feel "high", usually more like 200

if this is your first drug experience, you'll still need more. i suggest smoking a joint or bowl of decently strong bud

t. 8 year stoner/former deep web dealer with 1 year as a patient in a legal medical state

Attached: 21436_655440891151411_1548408413_n.jpg (426x710, 52.46K)

Edibles are super inconsistent. Almost every part of the process from manufacturing to digestion is highly variable. I've never been able to predict how an edible will hit me, even in the age of legal, lab tested products.

Guess I'll try 20mg next time but man, I hope this isn't all there is to it.

No not at all. Worst case scenario (besides feeling nothing again) you skip comfortably high and go straight to panic attack about your relationship with your dad mode, and even that sorta fades into a nice floating through space sort of feeling when the thoughts subside.

Edibles make me trip the fuck out. I made cannabutter with 1oz of weed to 1lb of butter and made brownies with it. I did the math and each 1/8th of the brownie (in an 8x8 cake pan) was like 200mg. That was the first time I ate brownies, and probably the last. I couldn't feel my legs.

No, I don't think it's just smoking, I think it's something with the receptors not being developed yet or something.
The first joint I smoked I didn't feel anything.

Anyone tried 2cb? I want to hear more about it. I've read a few trip reports but what do you robots think of it? Also heard that's what made Kanye the way he is.

Attached: kanye degeneracy.jpg (600x607, 36.44K)

So what's your guys opinion on rc dissos? What's the most comfy one, what ones are not worth it, how do they compare to dxm and ket etc.
I just ordered some 3-meo-pce, wonder how it will be. I read that it's one of the better ones.

Oh boy Bitcoin's rising.
Hopefully it rises high enough so that I can buy something with my 4$ worth of it

Downed a 354mg bottle of DXM alongside 50mg hydroxyzine about an hour ago and just I'm starting to come up. It's time for some comfy tunes now

Attached: image.jpg (512x326, 46.71K)

10 mg is tiny tiny dose. You are eating straight candy

assuming you can get flower get flower instead of edibles. 10mg is nothing honestly.

weed makes me content with being bored, makes things more enjoyable, make me focused, relieves pain, jerking off feels better, more social, music better, immediately kills anxiety and relaxes my body, funny enough makes me motivated to leave my bedroom and do stuff i wouldn't do otherwise. the biggest thing is it makes me empathetic and actually care about people around me. and then the high wears off and i realize the half i just bought 4 days ago is already gone, extreme anxiety, depression, unable to leave the bed, suicidal thoughts, angry, irritated. hating myself. it's a double edge sword for me but it's different for everyone. start slow cause weed now is strong and you will gain a tolerance fast.

Attached: 8755576_xl.jpg (1600x1062, 169.28K)

>stimulus check hitting tomorrow
>early work income pay supposed to hit anytime today
>tfw hungry and sober
HURRY THE FUCK UP I WANT MY GROCERIES WEED AND LSD

Attached: 1571623724447.jpg (578x578, 233.41K)

>if you're an actual druggie, you'll definitely need more. i take at least 100mg to feel "high", usually more like 200
I've never understood this, the dosages people take for edibles always sound ridiculously high to me. even with a decent tolerance from light but regular smoking, I just need like 20mg edibles. 50mg gets me fucked. not to mention edibles can more easily cause anxiety or (even worse) physical discomfort for me than smoking does

I'm suddenly really fucking tired.

This. If edibles are 5x as potent as smoked weed as people say, then 10mg should be the same as smoking half a gram, which should fuck you up if you don't have cannabis tolerance.
The only other explanations are that most edibles are under-dosed, or that some people have enzyme issues in their stomachs or something.

Attached: Acidemoji.jpg (828x824, 65.05K)

Just try to get some with some terpenes. They will hit harder.

edibles are actually stronger than smoking. when thc is metabolized rather than absorbed directly into the lungs, it's processed into a bunch of different metabolites such as 11-hydroxy-thc, which is much more potent than thc

Thats such a cool image. Mind if I steal it?

I shot some straight in my asshole with a tincture and it hits way harder than any edible Ive had.

Based
Rectal drug administration is a very legitimate route of administration and I wish people would stop pretending it's a joke

take like 50mg instead. if that doesn't get you at least feeling good you're either fat as fuck, you have shitty edibles or weed just doesn't affect you like it does everyone else.

Some experts also think there's a "sensitization period" during which you won't feel high. That's because THC, the psychoactive compound in cannabis, can cause your brain to increase its amount of cannabinoid receptors.

Took 140mg of valium and 4mg of xanax, I don't think I will even feel them.

10mg is like the bare minimum dose to even feel anything from an edible. Maybe try like 30-50mg next time since youre new to it, it should be enough to get you good and stoned. i had 3 brownies from the dispensary that were 80mg each the other day and only got like decently high, but my tolerance is fucked up.

kek boofing thc, that's brilliant user