I'm a fucking failure. I'm 28 and only make 21/hr and live in the st louis metro...

I'm a fucking failure. I'm 28 and only make 21/hr and live in the st louis metro. I fucking rent a single wide mobile home for $695/mo because all similarly priced apartments are cramped, trashy and full of blacks. At least I get my own yard for my dog...
Life crap. I just want a small cozy home with woods in the backyard.

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20200425-162613_Gallery.jpg (718x529, 240.51K)

Looks dece. What's the problem?

Spoiled white boy thinks he has it bad. Get over it pussy.

Nigger tf thats alright money. I'm 22 out of university and making fucking $14USD in a shitty full time office job.

How do you know he's white? What if he were a shit skin, what would you say then?

So what is your credit like? Have you thought of getting a mortgage and moving down to Springfield?

your house looks alright, maybe do a bit of decluttering

Then hes a fucking rich one and should stop complaining

oh so you're just gonna give up? baby, get out the comfort zone

Why do you feel the need to use the term shitskin?

Maybe move somewhere where property is cheaper if theres no more opportunities where you are rn?

He is not a shit skin if he were nigger he would be bragging if he were beaner he would have a shit house if he were chink he would be rich

I know how you feel. I grew up in STL.
Tried to go back, but rent was bad. Even though there were a lot of decent jobs.

Greetings from Mizzou, brother.

Does it make you feel anything when i say it?
And what would a jew do?

Looks comfy man, also $21/hr ain't bad and you have a good skill

Im just tired of the mobile home life and a small house seems expensive. I just hate living around these trashy people. I'm not being judgemental. They are trash. I have stories.
I'm white.
Yeah rent sucks here. I work in downtown stl and live on the Illinois side 30 min away.
Do you like where you live now?
My credit is around 800. I should look into it but it seems really daunting having a mortgage. I only have 7k saved to lol

Attached: Screenshot_20200305-102546_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 282.47K)

Are you kidding with that I could buy some land and build a tiny cabin.

wtf? that is luxurious

Im probably wasting it by living the way I do then. I don't even know where to start finding land and building a damn cabin. Plus I work in the city sooo

You can make anything into a real home and your image shows that.

This sounds copey but even in a cozy innawoods cabin you're still occuping a small interior space - you can dress that up, fill it with hobbies, no matter what's on the outside of it.

Saying you can have half your improvements now, half later after you upgrade, yeah?

>i have stories
Tell some user. Im bored af

You're an actual retard if you can't/haven't been able to save up enough money to make some moves by 28.

>owns a dog but complains about money
>voluntarily lives in a mobile home but complains about living near "trash"
>comes on Yas Forums to humble brag when he actually no joke is a failure

Yep, like I said, retard.

Wow you really think so? Surprising reactions here...
I like this way of thought. Thanks for saying my pic of proof of that. I have lived here for 2.5 years while looking online for similar priced places to live and I'm just too picky for a low end apartment. Living in a mobile home park is like living in a fake neighborhood. It's like we are trying to emulate real houses lol. I guess for now I just need to focus on saving and getting a better income at work.

Honestly I agree with you. Except for humble bragging. I wasted most of my 20s being a neet I will admit...

Attached: Screenshot_20200305-103130_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 288.38K)

Also aren't we on r9k
Why are you being so harsh. I thought most of us were "failures" here anyways.

You live on ur own

Most of the fags here still live at home

I hate to out you but I feel like you have to a chick, no guy has this kind of attention to pleasant decor

>two clocks
LOLOLOL ANDROID

I feel like this is the case for everyone I know. Except a lot of them have roommates, no job and student debt.

The fuck? failure?
Your just regular, thats all.
What do you think you can do about it then?

>33
>not even $17/hr
>live with three roommates in student housing despite graduating three years ago
>wizard
Nah, I think you've got it ok, besides living in a trailer in tornado land.

Attached: 1524984323323.jpg (400x451, 28.85K)

Cool Elder Scrolls map you got there!

Im a straight male.
I own 1 wall clock.
Regular people don't rent mobile homes. What can I do about it? Not sure. I suffer from depression and anhedonias so I lack motivation and it's hard to be excited for the future. Add in a random panic attack and I'm basically stuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20191220-172841_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 822.1K)