Wait so one of the guys in this doc met his gf on here?

wait so one of the guys in this doc met his gf on here?

ladies where you at?

Attached: tfw.jpg (675x1000, 79K)

Hi user! I'm a girl UwU
Post your discord!

Attached: EDAYM-SUUAAMYlq.jpg (643x477, 37.57K)

>implying there are any real girls on Yas Forums

There are, but they're either unattractive , or they are attractive, but have some mental issues (discord e-girls)

You are now manually aware pretty much everyone except you has gotten laid through Yas Forums. If it hasn't happened yet I don't really know what to tell you bro. I'm sure you've seen all the threads talking about fembots over the years. Yeah well most of us are meeting up and fucking them. Like everything else in life you're pretty much the last one to know.

everyone on this board has mental issues, not just the girls

yeah, I wasn't saying otherwise

I'm not OP but I'm literally the only person on Yas Forums in my area, that's why.

Not to be off-topic. But is there any way to watch this without paying money? Broke af right now

>last to know
Not OP, but I'm aware of that. I got tripped, at the start of the race.

Why don't you just pirate it, you original retard?

HEY EVERYONE I WAS IN THIS MOVIE

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

YOU'LL LOVE ME I POST THE DANKEST SADBOI MEMES

ALSO IF YOU'RE A GIRL BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 17 MY DISCORD IS SYNTHWAVEANIME#84729

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BROS!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1372818266315.jpg (349x348, 39.07K)

Bro I'm so sad bros I'm going to spend all weekend with my best friends then I'm gonna go see my girlfriend and post some funny maymays on my social media pages xD I love r9k!!!!! Everyone should know about r9k and come here for funny Woah-jacks and Pepes!!! xD

that's because that weeb lived in wa state, near seattle and ton of weird girls in the pnw uses Yas Forums.

You mean you haven't got a gf from r9k lmao. They are everywhere

that idiot wasn't a robot, he was a failed alt-normie. i really can't stand those edgy tryhard sadboys

>Everyone should know about r9k and come here for funny Woah-jacks and Pepes!!! xD
fuck this documentary

PNW threads a on /soc/ are wasteland

every /soc/ thread is a wasteland and thirsty guys you dumbass

I'm watching this right now. These guys are more attractive than I am, also I'm black. Fuck you fags. Also I haven't posted in this board in years because it's literally an fbi/tranny honeypot.

Every time I meat a guy on here, he fucks up tremendously like clockwork.

how old are you? i promise I wont fuck up

Too old for you.

>i promise I wont fuck up
You're a good boy. Go make someone else happy.

I'm 31 so I doubt it

>31
You doubted wrong.

I can't relate to this anymore. I just got one bros. Not only that, but she isn't some fucking land-whale or absolute lunatic like I thought I'd have to settle for. Yas Forums fucking saved me, we are all gonna make it bros

Damn. Here I thought i was an old fart at 31. Best of luck finding love and happiness

I watched it.
It wasnt THAT bad, thought it was going to be worse after viewing how much of an airhead with no clear direction the director is.
But its clear she didnt do shit tho, its seems like she was trying to be empathetic, but did a very lazy attempt in research and interviewing. Also the doc its not about Yas Forums, its about some loosers of Twitter, some of them just happen to use this board.

Now, about the fag with the gf: Im surprised he did it before his friend, that retard was the most down to earth of the bunch.

maxmoefoe makes a better girl than 90%+ of trannies tbqh

If you want to get considerably more women interested in you just need to lift weights. No evidence of this because he rejects them of course. But it's real because his friends call him gay.

Some guys are just too scared to get involved or they plain don't believe it's possible. Yas Forums has gotten me laid more times than /soc/.