Do you have a favorite twitch streamer? who is it?

do you have a favorite twitch streamer? who is it?

Attached: 1568637470577.png (1097x881, 1.22M)

I mostly watched her videos on youtube and sometimes streams, but stopped because I was falling in love and felt shit because all twitch girls have a ton of orbiters to choose from already.
Now I mostly watch male streamers since they tend to have actual skill and I don't have to feel any feels.

Attached: DsOo93wWoAUXWnR.jpg (1536x2048, 456.48K)

Half a mil Phil

Attached: yqkb0ie.gif (440x420, 875.75K)

i like garbocan_, they engage with chat and don't scream into the mic, all while playing my game

Why do people watch twitch streamers? I cannot comprehend watching other people play video games online, if I find a game interesting I play it myself, do you have to be a zoomer for that?

Attached: a523c90df954c60bb327dfac20b65022.jpg (754x721, 63.43K)

>Why do people watch sports? I cannot comprehend watching other people play sports, if I find a sport interesting I play it myself, do you have to be a boomer for that?

Twitch has gone further than watching people play games now. It's a substitute for social interaction, amd people live vicariously through the streamers.

Since I started watching youtube at higher speeds (most often 2x), I can no longer watch twitch streams. It's just way too slow.

>best streamer
I have a crush on him anons, don't tell!

>watching femoid streamers
You better be paying her too if youre going full SIMP son

Meant to attach this image I'm retarded

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 500.91K)

Fuck off with your pathetic obsessing over Twitch thot bullshit.

my boy Arteezy

I follow hana

Im literally OBSESSED with grimes, hana is one of her best friends and our original grimes discord server got absorbed into her stream when she started

Idk i listen to alot of comedy and meta podcasts from la, its interesting to watch her career and this background soap opera play out where grimes is a bitch to her all the time and shes legit getting cucked by lady gaga

I force her chat to acknowledge dumbshit going on in my life and always make conversations about myself so she fucking hates my guts and begrudgingly interacts with me while always trying to mention her boyfriend

I am very neurotic about conversational stuff, its just interesting to watch this interactive bojack horseman podcast play out

>so she fucking hates my guts and begrudgingly interacts with me while always trying to mention her boyfriend

Topkek

>twitch
In my whole life, I've never went to this website. Frankly, I have nothing but disdain for the losers wasting their time there

I only watch League streamers.

DSP is fun to watch for all the wrong reasons.

I recently got into cooking streamers this year. Its mad comfy. My faves are MissMollyMakes and TheHungerService.

>Why do people watch sports? I cannot comprehend watching other people play sports, if I find a sport interesting I play it myself, do you have to be a boomer for that?

Fucking love this. Normies are so fucking hypocritical.

Someone at my work found out that I stream, and immediately asked "Why do people watch you play? Why don't they just play themselves? I don't understand" - to which I replied along the lines of what was quoted above

"That's different, user"
"How? You're sitting there and watching others play a game. It's no different to gaming streams"
"No, user, it's different"

>grimes is a bitch to her all the time and shes legit getting cucked by lady gaga

interesting...

I am very protective of her, so I will not tell you fags who she is. Sorry.

This compact guy

Attached: 27n61wu3umxz.png (800x1200, 1.77M)

Watching low view streamers is great. They really appreciate every viewer, especially newer streamers, and get super excited when you enter their stream and follow them and stuff and they're really attentive to you.

>he watches the guy with the redditor room

Unironically xQc. LLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: tenor.gif (498x370, 1.32M)

Sequisha, best stache on the site

my queen pls cuck me lea

Attached: 6z7wtfhi10v21.jpg (1079x1927, 776.93K)

unironically uberdanger is my favorite streamer
except that he wont stream anymore
he did like 2 streams until he hit plat then left us with the paul walker song on 200% volume
the more uber content the better

Attached: unnamed.png (615x476, 50.18K)

>why do you watch football when you can just play it yourself

>watching 40 yo hags
fucking disgusting

i only watch pvc

Attached: x5wjugpthvf21 (1).png (575x891, 639.17K)