Hellooooo everyone

hellooooo everyone

How are all of you doing today I have four hours of online class eek A weird question to ask but why is it that robots talk to like 5 girls at once It kind of makes me feel like Im just a number

Attached: 17A5717C-562A-456D-BF4C-B24A408F6DD3.jpg (800x744, 58.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/leKxZ76aq03
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

voca.ro/leKxZ76aq03

hi :3 please post more catgirls!

Are you trying to date them?

Do you think they're trying to date you?

Talking to the opposite gender doesn't always have to be romance unless really sought after. I personally love talking to people of all different backgrounds and opinions.

Also I'm a sucker for chatting with people who are sad.

>t. talking to about 30 different robots

Because you want to feel like people value you and it only makes you feel replaceable. Just remember a lot of the times they might feel the same way about you getting attention from others. At the end of the day your just human and you want to feel loved like everyone else.

I talk to everyone that can withstand my bullshit, even then I have no romantic feelings for anyone. you should keep in mind that you're not the only girl in any man's life.

Rem as a cat girl is really cute. Post more

i don't talk to any girls so i don't know what your point is.

You're not special. Nobody is. Get over it. It's sensible to cast the net as wide as possible while still investing just barely enough to potentially get a hit. Doing otherwise is stupid and a waste of time, gay or straight.

hellooo retardu i dont wantu cutu for you

Hallo german rem
I'm good I guess, have a billion assignments I might just give up on doing and my uni is going to start making online work graded next week which terrifies me. Also it's a bit unfair to expect the people you talk to be exclusive when you aren't as said

this isnt the bigu retardu pedu cutter

>discordniggers
>robots
hmmm

Can you just post more catgirl rems. I really like her like that.

Wow but it seems like all the purposes you label and be fixed with just one girl tho
Here you gooo user
I admit I was interested in a one but then they told me they were chatting with five girls I felt very turned off so Im no longer interested
Ahhh I see now user I think I was being contradictory but I never told anyone I love them yet and if I really did find someone I would not talk to anyone else but them
Hmmm is it hard for you to be romantic with someone Im kind of the same except I can instantly become emotionally dependent on someone after short while
Im not bigu i just want chattu dw
Ya I understand I am not special but is it so wrong to ask to be special to someone and in return they will be special to me

Attached: 76F8CBCE-541E-4473-9B39-E10623150FB6.jpg (724x1023, 71.93K)

If you want to chat, please do not be a tranny

It's a matter of degree. Don't act like you don't know or haven't done it. When people engage in this dance it's one of caution, desperately trying to ferret out the other persons degree of intimacy as you spiral closer toward one another, because everyone fears getting rejected and hurt. If you have fallen prey to a one-sided relationship that is EXACTLY WHY people constantly shit test one another or wish to take time instead of rush into anything. You really can't pretend you don't know.

Hi rem sorry for disappoint you. Have some Mongol music.

EAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWONCHOOCHOCHIWEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEYYEEAAAHHHEHHHHYEHYEHEAAHAAAHHHHHEEEEEYYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHYEHEYEHAAAAHHHHHHWONCHOOCHOCHIWEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWONCHOOCHOCHIWEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEYYEEAAAHHHEHHHHYEHYEHEAAHAAAHHHHHEEEEEYYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHYEHEYEHAAAAHHHHHHWONCHOOCHOCHIWEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWONCHOOCHOCHIWEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1587290280408.png (3516x1550, 181.43K)

Tfw you will never be balls deep in catgirl rem. Why even live? But to answer your question I personally do not talk to multiple girls I used to when I was an immature kid but I prefer just focusing on one girl if I like her now. Men are biologically driven to want to find partners so they will cast a wide net. Personally I do not talk to girls much anymore because I am too broken hearted about my ex I feel it would not be fair to a new girl with my feelings about her.

Have a nice day remposter c:

I am not tranny dw

I agree I have this thing where I like to test if the person really loves me so I just test test and test and fall into a big depression because I know that no one truly loves me and that really kinda sux

EHHAHHDIFHKSDNSJFFOIDEJDKDLSHFACHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry Idk mongol but I tried to sing along user

Yes I feel this is the way to go as well Focusing on one girl leads to better results as you concentrate all your energies into her meaning there is higher chance of her saying yes to dating you Why do you feel it is difficult to get over your ex I agree that you should not date someone yet because of your currently feelings but maybe going on few irl dates could help ease the heartbreak

Attached: AD90190A-84E7-44A4-8D8F-9A780BF8E0DB.jpg (512x512, 29.31K)

It is difficult because we were together for 6 years. Something that long does not leave you easily. Perhaps it would be easier if I went on a few dates but that would not be fair. I would not be into it I would compare a girl to her I would just be reminded of what I lost. Until this heartbreak is out of me I would not feel right about using a girl just to make myself feel better. When you want to marry someone and they are no longer apart of your life it tends to stick with you for a long time. I honestly am not sure if I will date again desu.

How does dating work if we're all poor NEETs.

Like I understand the idea of companionship and the security of it but most people here just don't have the mobility to ever meet eachother in real life.

Maybe love changes that though idk.

I dated a girl for years as a shut in just because any of us are shut ins or neets that does not keep any of us from finding love fren. It will probably keep it from lasting tho.

This is true. I just hate the idea of things not lasting.

It's why I have crippling existential dread.

I feel the same way sometimes and then that crippling existential dread just further pushes you down the hole of remaining a shut in. I hope you can get over that one day.

I just pass out from exhaustion every night, seems the only way to stop thinking about it.

ehh I would say for dates it is fine This is because most people go into one not expecting anything and also I know plenty of people who went on dates as consolidation and for advice I know one classmate who ended up dating this girl while helping her get over her ex bf So it is not impossible desu

anyone has a right to love and be loved It doesn't matter if you are a neet or not but of course I understand meeting can be hard but you only think about that when you really want to go on that next level at least from my experience on r9k or discord most people do not have the courage in the end to meet up With that in mind I suggest you just go for it anyways because you never know who u might meet haha

ahhh user that sounds really cute Are both of you still shut ins

I have attachment problems too and I tend to spam spam people when they ignore me because I cant stand being ghosted so remember that you cant be the only one feeling this way okie

Attached: 6D292144-4809-437C-9FD6-02846CF843D1.jpg (720x1015, 65.67K)

I guess it is not impossible but it definitely feels that way right now. Maybe if I met the right girl but I just am not sure. Plus no one wants to deal with emotional baggage in the long run if I did start dating and I ended up liking the girl and it became serious she would probably feel insecure about the whole situation which is not a position I want to put someone in. Yes I am still a shut in but I am really trying to escape it.

Yeah my heart sinks a little when they don't reply.

But hopefully they're happier without me, I mostly just want to help people look at their situation in a different context and make people feel better.

My step-mom was trying to push me to become a therapist since I have a knack for picking up on people's emotions, but I just can't put myself through the schooling, and extorting money out of people who need help and just someone to talk to is fucked in my mind.

I got incredibly hard a few days ago for some odd reason and when I measured I was at nearly 7.5 inches, a normal erection usually just gets me to 7 so I had a moment of pride.

Attached: 1568142258141.jpg (331x322, 77.33K)

You can be a therapist to anons online for free