Why not just be trans?

Why not just be trans?

Lots of trans girls prefer dating other trans girls, it's the most pure form of love that exists. Why do choose to be a slave to the roast??

Attached: 6f9d1911a8ac709856501e6b592abbda.jpg (1200x1155, 227.1K)

>Why do choose to be a slave to the roast??
I don't, and I don't even have to mutilate myself to achieve it
Just be gay, retard

If I knew how to communicate as a shota I'd tell you

Based, I dont have to cut my dick off to get some good ass

I don't escape the horrors of this world, I face them

>you dont have to cut your dick off, lots of transpeople dont
>hormones = lower sex drive, much cuter body and high test emotions that amplify affection

Whatever floats your boat, I tried being gay before I became a tranny and it didnt work for me. I just don't like men.

I'm mostly just saying you dont need to mutilate your body to be trans, a lot of the best looking trans people never get any surgery.

hormones are soft mutilation

No they objectively aren't. Personally, they improved my self comfort and ability to simply be okay with being alive 100%.

Some people really need them. I guess it's fair to say you can't just pick up and become a tranny so maybe I sort of erroneously made this thread. But some people out there probably haven't who would enjoy it more.

It's a choice to go through a transition but being born with gender issues isn't a choice retard

Some of us don't have an autogynephillia fetish so we enjoy being masculine.
Trannys date other trannys because nobody else wants you. Even the guys who think they like traps or trannys are just imagining a cute girl with a dick, which 99% of trannys aren't.

Some people are unaware of their gender issues fool.

i wish i was trans. i could have a reason for taking hrt then. but no, i have no dysphoria at all. i just kinda want to look feminine and taking hrt for that only is gonna turn out more worse than good. though if i were trans i wouldn't date other trans people tho because i'm not gay and i think it would be extremely weird.

Attached: f8.png (700x971, 104.89K)

No we date other trannys because we want to. Also the whore AGP/HSTS thing is literally a bigoted oversimplification of the entire spectrum of transgenderedness. It was coined in the 1970s or something by a heterosexual cis person when science and medicine still thought it was a mental illness. It will be completely bankrupt as a relevant classification or theory by the end of this decade.

>Trannys date other trannys because nobody else wants you
Whether or not a tranny wants other trannies or women as opposed to men is the single biggest indicator of to what extent it's just a fetish taken too far

How old are you? I didn't actually get the internal shove that I needed until I was in my mid 20s so it can take time for some people. I was only casually interested in the topic before then.

I wouldn't want to be trans though I have considered just taking antiandrogens and probably will at some point. Also, I'm only into guys so being a transbian isn't for me.

Tranny here, gender dysphoria is definitely a mental illness and don't let hugboxers tell you otherwise.

You can get micro doses of estrogen and AAs in a lot of places if youd prefer to be transfeminine but not completely feminized.

Not OP but I was the same way as well. I did however get extremely annoyed of having long and extremely thick hair.

I called myself a cute girl before that, but now I'm just an eboy.

By virtue it is because its discomfort in the brain but it's not like being a schizophrenic person or anything like that.

I didn't know that was something you could do so thanks user, I'll look into it.

Nothing desirable about being trans

Wanting to alter your body and social role to resemble that of the opposite sex is a crippling dysfunction, whether or not we label it a mental illness.
AGP/HSTS was coined by a homo named Ray Blanchard. If it's a bigoted oversimplification then how come it's so accurate when used to categorize real trannys?

Because of cognitive biases. They don't all fall into two categories and like I said, being transgender isnt a mental illness. That's a terrible thing to say. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness but it's a transient thing that catalyzes a transition for most people and completely goes away for at least some.

We don't need dumbasses who aren't trans trying to label what "type" of trans person someone is, that's retarded beyond words and there is a broad spectrum, a plethora of things that can lead to being dissatisfied with ones assumed gender which is precisely what gender dysphoria is.

For some people it's inherent, for some people its social and or environmental and theres no shortage of overlap in there as well.

>We don't need dumbasses who aren't trans trying to label what "type" of trans person someone is, that's retarded beyond words and there is a broad spectrum
Holy shit user that's fucking retarded
You don't gather a council of autists to figure out the different classification of autism

i'm currently 19. i don't think i need any push to "come out as trans". if i were trans i'd feel like it at least a little bit but i don't.

>I called myself a cute girl before that, but now I'm just an eboy.
i might be kinda similar to this. i think i'd prefer just being a boy who looks like a girl. that doesn't mean i would be trans, i would totally identify as a boy and all that but i just adore the way girls look. like you know, when you are told you look like a girl, boys usually find it embarrassing, but i take it as a compliment.

Attached: K10.png (700x971, 121.35K)

Girls love girly boys.

Look how popular kpop boy bands are now. That's like half of the wave I ride on.

One day you'll make a mistake and I'll find you, when that happens I'll murder you with your own arm after ripping it out and then I will throw your corpse into the wood to rot and be eaten by worms and nobody will come for you, because nobody cares about you, worthless faggot.

Also feminine is cute and I'm cute cute cute!

Also I want to point out, a lot of transgender people are dysfunctional precisely because of social shunning. People perpetuating that it's a "crippling malignancy" or whatever a lot of people like to say about it are the reason lots of transpeople have a hard time with anxiety and depression.

If people completely minded their business and just didn't try to inflict their own heteronormative sociopolitical stances of the topic of transgenderedness, which is something they don't understand at all, transpeople would be much happier and able to work a broader array of jobs than the ones high-functioning trans people like myself generally choose.

Why would I want to force everyone I know to bend to my will? I want to live virtually anonymously, being a tranny is the exact opposite of that.

Even if every single person on the planet was forced to take part in your little play, you would still feel like shit, because you will never actually be a woman and you know that.

This is the bizarre hypocrisy of transgenderism on display. You speak as if you want the world to stop imposing itself on you, yet you are the ones making incredible demands of society: to accept not be bothered by your extreme genderbending.

Nope. That's not how I feel at all. Thanks for playing.

Got it, dysphoria literally doesn't exist and you're only upset because people won't accept that they have to call you she to avoid triggering the dysphoria that doesn't exist
Fun game, this

Yes, you're literally a simple minded bigot if it bothers you. It's the same thing as being bothered by the color of someone's skin and it's quickly becoming as socially shameful to express this likewise. You're required to tolerate it.

Transbians are mentally ill subhumans. Literally Chris Chan tier trannies. Real trans women only date cis men because they are just like a normal women, not like you. Filthy rapehon. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1588158221223.jpg (900x1200, 126.84K)