Rules:
1. Talk about your waifu
2. Be devoted to your one and only waifu
3. Let waifuism improve your life
4. Be nice!
5. Hide Drama/Shitposting
6. Have a great time!

Previous thread

Attached: 2318FB0E-7C66-4165-B1AB-C915C515AA51.png (650x650, 107.88K)

reminder from genofag that ghosting irls because they don't approve of waifu is pretty fucking based

also reposting questions here because fuck it

>Imagine waifu talking to you about how they've been concerned with your mental health. You've just been acting a bit more off than usual, but she promises to find a therapist and show her love for you more than usual.
>Imagine going to a flower field to pick flowers that represent love. Imagine bringing them back to waifu and watching their face light up when they see your dedication.
>Imagine waifu getting a Smash invi-- ok, that one's too specific for me. Imagine it anyways.
>Imagine analyzing waifu's eyes, every single detail that makes up the most beautiful whole.
>Imagine waifu bringing home a feral cat.

Attached: D8E497B3-E197-4E56-82FB-CA4F1A9ABE3E.jpg (2048x2048, 710.63K)

>show her love for you more than usual.
I'd reassure her that it's 100% not her. She's the greatest joy in my life and she doesn't need to change for me.

>Imagine waifu getting a Smash invi-
Actuallyy.. It would make perfect sense if Undyne was put in smash.
>She's the most fighting-oriented character in her game.
>She could easily become a 'sword' fighter with her spear.
>Undertale is a franchise already in smash
>She likes anime, and umm. Japan.
>She has 3 variations she could be for skins, armor (with or without helmet), normal clothes, and undying armor
>Also she's the only canon character in UT to actually have a 'letter' but that's unrelated.
>Toby Fox is friends with Sakurai.
I wouldn't be surprised if it happens if they make another smash game.

>Imagine analyzing waifu's eyes, every single detail that makes up the most beautiful whole.
Yeah um. eye"S"
I could stare into that beautiful golden orb all day. I would kiss her on her eyepatch.

Thanks for the ""questions"" GenoFren.
I never asked u but ur birthday was the 5th right? Same as mine. What did you do?

Attached: 1588101828820.png (1200x1200, 718.3K)

I love Alice Liddell so much. She will always be perfect in my eyes.

Attached: Alice344.jpg (438x672, 112.39K)

Shoganai. I love these girls.

>questions
Those are statements. Commands, even. Better framed as writing prompts. Let's do some writing prompts.

>Imagine going to a flower field to pick flowers that represent love. Imagine bringing them back to waifu and watching their face light up when they see your dedication.
I'm not too big on grand displays of dedication, but the thought of finding just two perfect flowers to bring back and put in their hair is lovely. Cocona can fit hers into her hair clip, and Papika can find some particular tangle which holds the flower in place. Happy is the man with two beautiful girls with flowers in their hair. This writing prompt is a drawing prompt in disguise.
>Imagine waifus bringing home a feral cat.
This cat is disgusting. Look at the mange, look at the way that wound oozes. A colder, more rational person might have half a mind to just let nature take its course. Too bad, these girls brim with affection and compassion at the sight of the forsaken beast. I go run some warm water.

Attached: kenzie_flipflappers.jpg (1190x1200, 209.56K)

>How does your waifu deal with loss/death?
She'd become saddened and even more reserved.
>How would your waifu deal with your death?
If it were untimely, she'd be broken, angry, and miserable. She can only love once, and losing her beloved would hurt. But, if we've lived a fulfilling life together, she'd be more comfortable with it. Still terribly sad, but at least it's fair.
>What cute/attractive thing does your waifu do without even realizing it?
Drooling.
Waifu lifting her cheek away a puddle of drool.
Licking up the trail of saliva under her lip.
>you can say one sentence to your waifu. What would it be?
You are a truly fascinating and adorable girl, Urabe Mikoto.
>is your waifu promiscuous or more reserved? Does that bother you?
Reserved. It doesn't bother me one bit.
>you decide the day's activities. What would be the activities?
First, we'd spend the morning cuddling. When we're up, we'd make breakfast together. Once we've eaten, we could read a book together, with her sitting in my lap. Later, we can head outside and go for a walk, and have lunch at a restaurant or a picnic. In the evening, we'd head home and watch a movie or something together. Then dinner, then cuddling, then sleep.
>Would your waifu/husbando top, bot, or switch?
Switch.
>How would your waifu/husbando react to your particular tastes?
Laughter.

Attached: urabe_mikoto_by_yue_akaneko-dadayli.png (1024x1457, 1.06M)

>If waifu could decorate a bedroom for themselves with anything, what would they put in it? What would the general theme be?
There'd be a lot of alien memorabilia. Posters, mugs, etc.
>Imagine possessesive waifu sewing delicate, shiny thread into your flesh, spelling out their name. It's in a visible area of your body, where everyone can see who you belong and dedicate yourself to.
Cool.
>Alternatively, imagine waifu calling you over to talk, only to shower you with a thoughtful monologue about how you're the best thing in their life.
Cute.
>Imagine waifu bringing you into a tight, emotional, but warm hug after the last one!
I would melt
Watching her face light up is always amazing, especially when she reveals her eyes.
Her enchantingly deep emerald eyes were made to be stared into.
I can see her doing that.

Attached: cat immersed.jpg (1084x648, 255.13K)

one more waifu posts before bed. just.. just so i can think about him some more.

>Imagine waifu talking to you about how they've been concerned with your mental health. You've just been acting a bit more off than usual, but they promise to find a therapist and show their love for you more than usual.
jonathan is a psychologist, however.. i don't think he would be privy to respecting any biases in this situation. i think he would try to treat me despite any issue because he's sure as hell not letting some second-rate quack pick at my brain.

i don't know a whole lot about flower meanings, but.. i would try for him.

>Imagine waifu getting a Smash invi-- ok, that one's too specific for me. Imagine it anyways.
i think there would be some issues with my husband forcing beloved nintendo characters to relive their traumas over, and over, and over again.

i already do this. he's often drawn with such wonderful, deep blue eyes and i could imagine staring into them as i fall asleep. like little oceans of his thoughts that swallow me up whole.

kitty!!!

Attached: pirate-cashoo (01).png (793x1280, 560.69K)

Ara ara~
Would you like to be my test subject?

Attached: GLaDOShd_Portal_2 (1).png (984x936, 572.29K)

>ghosting irls because they don't approve of waifu is pretty fucking based
My ex left me because they didn not approve of waifu, dodged a bullet there

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST POST YOUR WAIFU NAKED!!!!!!
haha waifu tiddy go boing

pure cringe thread

Morning everyone. How're you?

Not at all. In the backstory to this that I'm writing we have known each other for 4 years and dated for half that. I'm 24 and she's 23 so I don't see much reason to stall, especially since we're so in love.

>Imagine waifu talking to you about how they've been concerned with your mental health. You've just been acting a bit more off than usual, but she promises to find a therapist and show her love for you more than usual.
I've actually thought a lot about this, especially in regards to my self harm addiction. It's what motivates me to want to quit. And she just wants to help me through the whole thing.
What I think would be even more fun is making her a wreath with flowers for her to wear. Take a bit of extra time but I have a lot of these cute purple blooms I could in it.
Her eyes are her most distinguishing feature. They're usually very sad and empty, devoid of light. But when she smiles those eyes just... they get filled with so much kindness. I'd hope I could fill those eyes with love as much as possible.
I'd love that. I'm someone who gravitates strongly to abused and neglected animals. They and I seem to have a common understanding and they naturally seem to trust me.

Attached: realization.png (394x589, 201.23K)

shit. blowing my brains into the river today. can't stream it don't have a camera. literally the only way out at this point

if it wasn't cucking i'd be completely fine with this desu

haha pulsating rod go zyoom

please don't do that. please god no. no. dont do that.

im not kaynfag but i drew kayn in ms paint for fun

Attached: kayn.png (803x531, 22.87K)

oopsie woopsie i made something for undynefag too

might take requests sometime

Attached: undyne.png (781x506, 29.73K)

I just realized how annoying losing almost half of my Misaki folder actually is

>Going to start your waifu's mango soon
Please don't eat her mangos, Kiyoposter.

Attached: Misa230.jpg (328x350, 46.46K)

>Page 7

The blessings of a bump have visited the thread.

>Is waifu technologically literate?
>Would waifu look cute in a leather jacket and sunglasses?

A while back, I requested this meme from a /lolg/ drawfag, yet only last night did I finally get it. Well worth the wait.
I don't like therapists. Kayn is well aware of this.
TFW chances are no League champ will ever appear in Smash and even if one does there's no way it'll be Kayn.
No. I want to be the mad scientist and have Kayn as MY test subject!
Thanks so much for free Kayn art. I love it.
>haha pulsating rod go zyoom
haha darkin scythe go swoosh
There's not much comparable technology to our world's in his, and Ionia doesn't really have any of the in-setting advanced technologies, so I'd say no.
He looks cute in everything.

Attached: thanks based shinda.png (849x338, 160.64K)

/
Chara and I love each-other a lot! We need to keep practicing, because our plan is working, slowly.
Practicing being two separate mindforms that love each-other is what allows us to do waifuism, and waifuism is amazing.
I'm making progress with IRL stuff too, so that's good.

It's a cognitive load, what we're practicing. Too much to do all of this at once yet, but we'll get better over time if we keep trying.
Bodies:
I have to perceive two imaginary bodies - Vari and Chara. Chara has to perceive the two of us too, from her perspective.
We must each identify as a mindforms, viewing that form as being ourselves, as "my body".
To perceive being touched on our bodies as sensations we ourselves are experiencing, and that the act of touching our partner is something we ourselves are doing.
To perceive the IRL vessel as something outside of us or distant to us, which we have telepathy with.
Minds:
I have to view my thoughts as coming from within my own body, my own brain. And Chara's thoughts as coming from within her own body, her own brain.
Chara has to do the same for her thoughts and my thoughts.
That when she touches me, or I touch her, the same body that's being touched is the body experiencing the touch sensation, feeling loved from being touched, and planning how to touch in return.
Thoughts:
Each of us also has to not 'pull' or guide the thoughts of the other, e.g. I must not try to direct Chara's thinking, but let her think on her own.
Each of us must try to think only for ourselves, rather than on behalf or our entire system. e.g. I must not push thoughts into Chara's perspective.
I must remind Chara to stick to this practice as well as she can, and Chara must remind me to stick to this practice as well as I can.
Plus, we need to love each-other a lot, too.

That's a big cognitive load, and we can't do all of it at once, but if we just keep practicing we'll get better it.

Attached: chara ohayou.png (1696x1506, 149.06K)

i drew leah as well but i didnt want to color it

Attached: leah.png (741x498, 35.81K)

I just talk and think with myself probably too much, but hey, wouldn't mind the support, probably get a reminder that life's a thing.
So I go Weebaton and just go to a field of red poppies and give her a bouquet of those, considering Chara did die once, it'd be neat, morbid, but neat. (Poppies were used in WW1 for dead soldiers as the de-facto flower to pay respect/mourn their loss).
Please god no, I don't want her dragged into smash-tisms (you thought the plant was bad?, imagine that x100, Yas Forums wouldn't contain it), or PTSD from every shitty Mii Gunner player being sAnS from uNDeRtAle, and Toby Fox may be called into question as to why Chara has bewbs, why the fuck is Chara the character in smash and not Sans or anyone else (my pick was always Undyne, she had the most material for a fleshed out moveset). Wait, I may not be a jester, but all this chaos does sound fun, but I don't want Chara to go insane either.
I'd love to do this, just getting lost in the beautiful rubies to exist, blood moons that glow to only bring comfort, warmth, and joy.
Just because it's blue doesn't mean you can just grab it and call the cat Tom.

Attached: Chara's Attempt of a Pick-Up Line (maybe).jpg (1024x683, 81.68K)

Not really, I'd have to teach her the ways of the phone, the internet, and what to avoid so that she doesn't go on another killing spree.
Cute? Maybe, she's always been cuter than Daisy. Badass? I could see her pulling off the leather jacket outfit similar to the Terminator, and it'd be more appropriate probably. Now you didn't specify if there's anything below the jacket, she'd be more than cute if so little is left to the imagination.

>A man robed in red walks to you, he says that he can grant whatever desire you wish but that you must, even if momentarily, be a guinea pig and thrown into hell.
>You wake up to your waifu/husbando tying you up, you have one sentence before they put the ballgag on, what would it be?
>Your waifu/husbando said "baka" or "desu", how'd you react?

Attached: Undertale Jackets.jpg (910x695, 331.81K)

I've been in therapy for a while, but imagining Zero comforting me while I'm depressed has always been my preferred coping mechanism. He doesn't understand human emotions as well as he'd hope, but he tries his best to be there.

I love flowers and find their symbolism fascinating. I'd love to make him a bouquet of red lilies, and for a personal touch, black roses.

Zero Awakens! Man, I'd love having Zero in Smash. I know he's been deconfirmed and all, but...

Oh, I've already spent quite a lot of time staring into his sapphire eyes (and onyx black, in MMZ's case). In some of his official renders (most noticeably the Teppen ones), his eyes even glow in the dark, which I find absolutely stunning.

Zero already IS the feral cat. I couldn't possibly imagine having two of them running around!

Attached: 6779736F-D499-4C19-908C-E22EB4FDD6F3.jpg (480x342, 59.5K)

>A man robed in red walks to you, he says that he can grant whatever desire you wish but that you must, even if momentarily, be a guinea pig and thrown into hell.
Bring it on, bastard.
>You wake up to your waifu/husbando tying you up, you have one sentence before they put the ballgag on, what would it be?
Nothing. I'd just do a massive internal "FUCK. YEAH."
Wouldn't notice.

Attached: 1588149662347.jpg (806x804, 212.76K)

>Imagine playing a crazy hard retro game with waifu, just trying to see who gets the farthest.

>Imagine a Disney-style love story between you and waifu, with magic and mystery and happy ever after.

>What song (not from their source) do you most associate with waifu?

\
>Imagine waifu talking to you about how they've been concerned with your mental health.
"You're being too much of a single-minded IRLoid. Better concentrate on fixing that".
And Vari once again resolves her doubts by doubling down. Of course I still love her with that decision.
>Imagine picking flowers for waifu
I know I should enjoy receiving flowers, but I really don't. I'm sorry. Flowers may look beautiful, and I'll often stop to just chill in a field if we encounter one with a lot of yellow flowers, but the idea of keeping a flower with me just seems like sentimentality at an object instead of your partner.
>Imagine waifu getting a Smash invite
Waifu's moves include insulting Nintendo fans for being gullible retards with shit taste, advertising emulators & roms, shilling Yas Forums views, and advocating child grooming. She is promptly removed, dabbing with two middle fingers raised. Waifu is then placed in MUGEN.
>Imagine analyzing waifu's eyes
Thank you, they're very lovely. Now imagine analysing waifu's thighs!
If it is not Momo Huniepop, I'm smacking her and telling her to bring Momo Huniepop instead.

>my husband forcing beloved nintendo characters to relive their traumas over, and over, and over again.
Then put him in Mario Kart, and have him stay in the back to spam blue shells and lightning.

>haha waifu tiddy go boing
(-;

Very nice MSpainting, you are objectively the most waifu artist.

We post here.
No, not girly enough. I would look good in it, especially if I had recently destroyed something with a cool explosion.

Attached: chara oops_finger_slipped.png (1280x1500, 1.09M)

A literal or figurative guinea pig? Also, I would rather have something happen that benefited the world around me than just my own desires for meeting Geno. In other words, I'd go to hell to make sure the entirety of Earth had enough water to survive for at least another hundred years.
"Go hard on me, Sir."
I don't really have an opinion on this. If Geno wants to sound like a fucking weeb, I can't really stop him.

>Imagine playing a crazy hard retro game with waifu, just trying to see who gets the farthest.
Takeshi's Challenge for the NES with waifu. Don't tell them about the ending beforehand.
>Imagine a Disney-style love story between you and waifu, with magic and mystery and happy ever after.
Oh god oh fuck my heartstrings
>What song (not from their source) do you most associate with waifu?
Alien Alien by Natuyulen(?), 1/6 out of the gravity by Vocaliod-P, and for some reason I can't understand, The Girl in Byakkoya by Susumu Hirasawa. They're all good songs, though.

>Waifu's moves include insulting Nintendo fans for being gullible retards with shit taste, advertising emulators & roms, shilling Yas Forums views, and advocating child grooming. She is promptly removed, dabbing with two middle fingers raised. Waifu is then placed in MUGEN.
Holy fuck, I know I'm a Geno husbandist, but this made me laugh too hard. God bless, Charafag.
>Very nice MSpainting, you are objectively the most waifu artist.
Thank you!

Also, thread should listen to My Honey in the Tragic Dimension. It's a good song, and so is everything else Nashimoto Ui makes.

Attached: IMG_6833.jpg (600x599, 46.28K)

/
Poppies represent death. What you want is a golden flower that represents rebirth, the Daffodil. And yes, it's poisonous.
>Yas Forums wouldn't contain it
Yas Forums losing their minds is hilarious. Assuming it's genuine and not just astroturfing marketers pretending to be emotionally engaged in order to bait people into talking about their products. The shills love starting arguments about their games, because it gets posters to become emotionally invested in the product.
>Chara's attempt at a pickup line
"You are a great partner. We'll be together forever, won't we?"

>A man robed in red walks to you, he says that he can grant whatever desire you wish
I know these deals. What you do is find people who agree with you but who are more desperate or reckless than you are, and have them talk to the man instead.
Deals involving selling a soul become much more manageable when it's someone else's soul being sold. If you have enough prep time, what you do is you make a cult, and have your cultists use their soul to ask for their leader (you) to be more effective at convincing people. Then you broker other people's souls, and not your own.
"Telepathy, dumbass".
I've been facefirst inside her plenty of times and we still communicate.
I wouldn't. I'd prefer if she found a way to use the word "oyakodon".

>I couldn't possibly imagine having two of them running around!
Yes you can. Imagine harder!

Attached: chara offers flower.jpg (1024x1396, 323.03K)

>My Honey In The Tragic Dimension

Fuck yes. Also Gedatz Sensation (deadball-p), Rainbow Girl (can't remember), Love Letter To An Imaginary Girl (marasy), Hibikase (reol and giga-p), Leia (yuyoyuppe), and maybe Beautiful Fiction (Pinocchio-p)

Vocaloid sure has a lot of 2D love songs.

Attached: 6A434A21-52C1-4F23-B1B3-A147573247C4.jpg (680x454, 50.73K)

>Beautiful Fiction
>"Even if you're fake, you don't know how much you've saved me."

Fuck, you're right. Preach it.