2D doesn't get old

2D doesn't get old
2D doesn't bitch at you to stop indulging your hobbies
2D doesn't cheat on you
2D doesn't throw your insecurities in your face during moments of anger
2D doesn't expect to be taken on dates or constantly entertained
2D doesn't mind if you jump from one to the other
2D is whatever idealistic caricature you want it to be

real life lies. real life only presents what it chooses to. real life is unpredictable. real life ages. real life becomes boring. real life covers itself with makeup. real life, including us, is filled with deception, anger, judgement, expectations, hypocrisy.

be kind to everyone. but falling in love? I'll always be a 2D man.

call me autistic. but I am right.

Attached: morrigan_20smaller_original.png (2254x3126, 1.88M)

>2D is whatever idealistic caricature you want it to be

My 2D is anthro and wholesome. That is all.

> 2D doesn't cheat on you

this is why 2D will win in the end. 2D is loyalty unlike anything seen in 3DPD

Translation: "I want a woman who has no identity of her own and exists only to validate me and do what I want."

Projection

more like: all humans, including myself, are deeply flawed and the chances of having a happy, lasting relationship are statically growing smaller and smaller as the years pass by.

and I have felt the pain of these statistics myself.

Of course your chances of being in a happy relationship are going to go down if you don't even try. Yeah, people are flawed, but that's what makes us human. Without our flaws, we'd just be a bunch of mindless automatons.

>Of course your chances of being in a happy relationship are going to go down if you don't even try.
its going down, on a wide scale, whether I try or not.
what is most likely to happen, is entering a long term relationship that ends in a messy divorce or breakup. thats the way the world works. if you think flaws are these cute things to be embraced, well, I hope you still feel that way with some romantic partner is breaking your shit or screaming at you or cheating on you or who knows what

reminder that this is what the faggots who say 2d>3d look like they live a life of cope and insecurity

Attached: 649428.png (422x750, 315.06K)

>It's not going to work so I'm not even going to try

Self fulfilling prophecy.

I didnt say that. once again as in
you are putting words into my mouth. PLEASE dont do this
it is statistically very unlikely, and that is a fact.

You can point out the downsides of entering physical relationships and I can point out the downsides of sitting in your room jacking off to cartoons all day. Enjoy your loneliness and bitterness, your desperate cope existence and your inability to function or socialize. Also, enjoy missing out on pleasures like love, intimacy and physical contact, and enjoy missing out on all the good experiences that come with real life.

2D cope artists are an extra level of pathetic above MSTOWs. You'll realize how dumb you are when you get older.

>I can point out the downsides of sitting in your room jacking off to cartoons all day.
never said this either
every thing all of you say involves putting words into my mouth.
>enjoy missing out on pleasures like love, intimacy and physical contact
you can have all of these things without romance. you are the coom brain if you think you need a boyfriend or girlfriend to have this.

>you are putting words into my mouth

No, I'm translating what you say from Bullshitese.

Other than a slight 5head and a micro penis this dude isn't even bad looking. If he shaved his head (having that poofy hair is only accentuating his 5head) and lifted heavy for a bit he'd look a LOT more masculine and attractive. But yeah micro penis is never gonna change unfortunately.

You never said it but we all know that's what do, retard. We're not putting words in your mouth, we're pointing out the flaws in your statements and the connotations behind them. Where are you going to get romantic intimacy, romantic physical contact and romantic love without a girlfriend? Mommy isn't going to hug you forever, man child.

>no, no, let me tell you what you really mean
there is my translation of your post from foidese
you see, our discussion will never get anywhere this way.

You cope by claiming anyone who points out your bullshit is a roastie. Grow up you fucking neurotic loser.

>we all know
and we all know you're going to end up some divorced balding dad working in a cubicle. we can both play this game and it gets us nowhere
>Where are you going to get romantic intimacy, romantic physical contact and romantic love without a girlfriend
pretty convenient to slip the romance word in there when it wasnt there before. maybe you should say what you mean next time in the first place, not everybody is going to read extra meaning into your posts like you're doing to me.

I was being facetious by doing to you what you are doing to me. you cope by claiming I said it'd never work when I never said that.
maybe tomorrow I'll meet my dream woman.
I am only saying its extremely unlikely and probably not worth the effort.

You're just pissed because I can see right through your bullshit. I've seen windows that weren't as transparent as you.

I am not pissed at all, but if the personal attacks and assumptions make you feel better then continue to do so.
my statistics will probably continue to be true, unfortunately

>I am not pissed at all

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

I'd rather perform my primary biological function and have meaning in life instead of living a pathetic lonely life of coping and inceldom.
You should be able to infer that I'm speaking about romance but I have to specifically mention it because you're stupid and pedantic. You're coping. Maybe you should use your brain a little instead of having to be everything, man child.

well, ok
>I'd rather perform my primary biological function and have meaning in life
your meaning is having a romantic partner? but I am the pathetic one? user, it is perfectly fine for you to have this conviction. I hope you succeed and its everything you ever wanted. but I dont understand why my choice is so frustrating to you that you need to call me names. I haven't called you a mean name a single time this conversation.
my only purpose is to explain that relationships are extremely unlikely to work out, and usually end poorly. Including long term relationships involving marriage or children. this is a fact. Now my opinion is only that it probably isnt worth it. I'm sure a lot of men and women who have experienced the statistic after the fact might agree with me, but it doesnt matter anyway. You do you user.

>have meaning in life
tip: this is a subjective thing, everyone is choosing their own meaning.
in a very broad sense, you could say the meaning is procreation but some people are not interested or are incapable. their meanings in life are no more or less valid than yours. not everyone will follow your meaning or your ideals. this applies to everyone else too. some are aware of it, some aren't. but we're all dealing with it. so dealwithit.svg

Yes, you are the pathetic one. What the meaning in your life? Trolling on Yas Forums?

Procreation is objectively the only meaning in life. Life exists to exist, that is what life is. Without it, there is only emptiness. The only purpose you have is to pass your genetics on so life can continue of existing.

being content in the moment, user. I work hard and I'm kind to everybody. I dont need anything more than that

2D can't comfort you
2D can't cuddle or hold you at night
2D can't feel

Attached: ee1.jpg (580x548, 34.21K)

Alright user, we'll see how long that contentment holds out. Maybe one day you'll realize that good or bad, right and wrong, black and white morals don't exist. You'll realize there is truly one few things worth living for and you decided to hide from them.

>You'll realize there is truly one few things worth living for and you decided to hide from them.
I'm not hiding from them. I am willing to meet a woman I enjoy enough to date her
I just dont actively search for her, and I choose to be happy regardless.
maybe YOU will be the one to realize you are better off depending on yourself for happiness

i want you to really think about this. print it out and highlight it if you need to. think about what you're saying.

>Maybe one day you'll realize that good or bad, right and wrong, black and white morals don't exist.

>there is truly one few things worth living for and you decided to hide from them.

>you are better off depending on yourself for happiness
this user gets it. enjoy others and how they give you happiness, but don't depend on them for it.

I never said I depend on others for happiness. Of course I rely on myself, but we all still humans and we are social creatures. Are you soulless? As for the "think about what you said", I have thought about it and what I'm saying is true, you're saying nothing.