Tinder

What is up with this app?

I've had around 50+ matches in the last few weeks. I've gotten two of them to reply. Women just do not answer on here. I've tried every type of chat there is in the book. Nothing. Even girls that seemed super interested don't respond after two or three messages.
FML I just need somewhere to dump my load.

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

You aren't interesting. You probably are one of those guys that say "Hey, how are you"

Most of my matches reply to me. I've become good friends (for now, will meet after corona) and one of them told me that I set myself apart and shocked her just by mentioning her dog. A lot of them showed me screens of their likes and the average was 9000+ for 5-7/10+ looking women. You are literally competiting with thousands of men. Set yourself apart
Don't be another simp in the cage

Attached: 988.jpg (900x1600, 228.25K)

Tinder isn't a dating site, it's a Chad delivery service. If you aren't a Chad you have no business using it. Just delete the app and accept that you're going to die alone.

You don't need to be chad to win at tinder

Attractiveness plays a part but there are other ways to win

>Don't be another simp in the cage
>befriending women he hasn't even met yet
Yeah looks like we've got a real CHAD over here lol

I already have a girl in my area set up (though have backups because unsure if I feel for her)

Many girls I meet are in other countries and we just lewd talk. Can't be helped

You just gotta be wildly unpredictable but if you are swiping right on everyone you are bound to hit on a nice 7/10 at some point... I think maybe resetting your profile is your best bet.

this. even the ones who showed interest ghosted me shortly after

I've got about four chats where I bring up the dog lol.
Tbh I think it's just a British thing. Girls here are notoriously stuck up.

Make an account with a 5/10 girls photos and you will understand. Literally every other swipe is a match and you will accumulate hundreds of matches a day with 10/10 6'9" chads with Lamborghinis. Just for fun I swiped on a bunch of simp looking kids and conversed with them a bit, have gotten them all to agree to do "poop play" where they rub my poop on them and send them to random peoples houses of people I don't like to meet up for this.

>become trans
>date a another trans girl
>dont have to put up with roasties and have purer love

I'm not jealous of any man on this planet.

They smelled your betaness and boringness through what you wrote

they have thousands of simps competing for their attention and without Chad looks you're just forgotten. In times like these it's better to focus on things besides women, if you're successful in other areas of life maybe a gold digger will be interested.

Just date fembots retard the board is infested with them.

You are correct. I forget this at times

literally every woman on tinder has 50+ matches a day. if they aren't chatting it's because they are chatting with chad, or holding out for chad.

is that you in the pic? o wait this is R9(k) nowday. so called fem-bots

try being a woman you will get 300 messages a day you can't reply to them all

tinder is 80% male and less than 4% of men have success on it. assuming you can't go outside, use facebook, instagram, and group chats to meet girls. online dating apps/sites are for morons.

There aren't any near me user, and I don't know how to contactfag very well.
Actually I did talk to one a nearby but it turned out she was posting semi-lewd pics on snapchat. Fug that.

I mean you are just trolling anyway, but if anyone believes fembots are easier to score than stacys on tinder, you must be dumb af. they are not only ugly and fat, but also have higher standards than actually attractive women

>You don't need to be chad to win at tinder
>t. Woman who only talks to Chad's on tinder but refuses to acknowledge it

Attached: 1585324131143.png (495x303, 395.66K)

So much this. Women see every non-chad as subhuman trash and slave or entertainer at best.

This is correct. Women never gave me any romantic interest. Past middle school most were friendly enough to me, but that's were it ended, friendly.

Fast forward pass university, and I became a lawyer. Now 8-9/10s are giving me interest. My issue is a lifetime of a lack of romantic relationships has caused me to have no idea how to react to this or what to do with this interest.

Plus, as someone who has handled a number of divorces, I know to stay guarded. I remember one file I had, guy was very nice, but like myself only received interest from women after becoming wealthy. Golddigger got her claws into him and even though they were only common-law, she got him to sign a separation agreement and filed it with the court. After they split she went after him for spousal support. We managed to settle it so she got a lump sum payment though. But still a very good lesson for myself.

yeah women can sniff the lack of experience like trained hounds, they want to divorce rape you for sure

That is one of the pieces of advice I give to my clients. Get a divorce or separation agreement in place, and give lots of thought into having kids. Once a kid comes into the picture, you can bet a decent amount of that agreement you had in place is now worthless.

Did your agreement state that you get the house? Doesn't matter now because that kid needs somewhere to live and the mum is the primary caregiver.

Did your agreement state that you won't have to pay spousal support? Doesn't matter now because child support usually is higher than spousal support anyways.

Holy cope. More Tinder experiments have been performed than on the efficacy and safety of some FDA approved medications.
The unfortunate truth is that if youre in a high hypergamy area and you're below 7/8 out of 10, Tinder is unequivocally a waste of your time relative to any other method of meeting women.
Tinder is 79% men TO START WITH. That's pretty much 80:20 rule before you even get into anything else like looks. There are 4 men for every 1 woman on tinder. Think about it.

Most are bots mate.

i think most girls are just there for validation and to gain ig followers. once in awhile you'll run into the average girl whos looking for a decent relationship but theres much better ways to meet a nice lady like that.

Attached: fuckin a.jpg (300x277, 16.4K)

Not true. You don't have to be a Chad, but yeah you have to be at least cute/handsome.
I'm 5'9", Polish, blonde hair, blue eyes. I got lots of matches. After a few years of Tinder I had 1,400 matches, but I swiped right a lot.
After a while I got redpilled that sex isn't the answer to my depression and anxiety, so I deleted the app. It just made me feel more sad and took way to much time and energy.
Now I do nofap, don't have casual sex, and I just meditate and play guitar a lot. I'm much happier now

How do you use facebook/ig to meet girls? Are you just randomly adding strangers or something? I don't get it.

What do you mean by group chat? Pretty vague answer.

>More Tinder experiments have been performed than on the efficacy and safety of some FDA approved medications

Good, can you post links to the peer reviewed papers?

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 4.8K)