Why don't you become a junkie?

>build social circles with fellow drug users
>opportunity to meet lots of girls
>if you drop your spaghetti you can just attribute it to drug use
>people will think you're cool
>get to have fun tripping and getting high

Attached: hot girl doing drugs.jpg (500x333, 76.55K)

>everyone spreads shit about eachother
>everyone ends up using eachother for drugs

It sounds good on paper but it always degrades.

fun until psychosis

>spend all of your money on drugs
>alienate friends and family
>do irreparable damage to your body
What isnt to love

drugs ruined my mental state enough in high school, I don't need to do any more damage.

In some ways I hate alcoholics, weed heads, and hallucinogen users more than hard drug addicts because of the relative acceptance of it all.

For like 6 months I was part of a clique that went to raves every weekend--when raves were a thing. Did X, coke, crack, meth, pot, and had more sex in those 6 months than I've had in the rest of my life combined. Fucked hot teen girls and MILFS, had three threesomes and got blown by two teen boys at seperate times. God I miss those days. Now I'm back to being a lonely bot with no friends again. Sometimes drugs are good goddamn it.

>ruin health with plethora of side effects
>Early death
>Ruins reputation
>Dependence on a substance to feel good, instead of being able to self regulate emotions independently
Yeah, no thanks.

How did you fuck milfs?

>I severely strained and hurt my body with chemicals so that I could engage in degenerate acts of pleasure that would have been considered morally repugnant at any point in human history aside from the last 60 years.

not everyone is a faggot like you

Fuck being sober, being high is the only reason I keep up the charade of living. Before drugs I had nothing to look forward to and sat around in abject misery, I had no friends, I was alienated from my family (they're all drug users) and felt very disconnected from everything. Everything unironically improved after I started taking drugs. I've gotten laid multiple times, psychedelics gave me the desire to start eating healthy and exercise often, sure life isn't peaches but I don't regret taking drugs for a second. I made $10k give or take (for a NEET this is a lot) in 2019 and got to experience so many things I never would have if I remained sober. If you can regulate your mental state without drugs you probably shouldn't be on r9k, normalfags.

I am a junkie. My social circle in the real world is full of 30-40 year old boomers who refuse to grow up and spend almost every waking moment in some sort of chemical stupor. I'm 21. I'm planning on hanging out with them on Friday and I'll be getting a hotel room as well, I'm bringing LSD+2CB+shrooms and one of them is bringing cocaine with the other bringing heroin and young women. I'm hoping to have some sort of sex while on 2CB with the women but we'll see how it goes, I suppose...

Attached: comfy.jpg (425x425, 22.41K)

>with the other bringing heroin and young women.
where does this boomer meet young women and convince them to go partying in a hotel with a bunch of weirdos, does he just loiter crack dens or something? what are the demographics of them?

God I'm jelly. I should try and find a rave

Sort of junkie here.

I dunno man. I've had a problem with coke in the past and I still do it now and then but the sort of relationships you build on this drug are so shallow. I prefer hippy peeps. I trip regularly on acid and shrooms and the people I do it with are pretty fucking cool unlike cokeheads.

This. All druggies do is backstab each other.

Why did you write three lines and then reply to the OP and write two more lines that just continue what you wrote above?
Because drugs have addled your brain. So many drug users do this. It's very easy to tell a drug user by the way they type, with little to no logic or respect for typical formatting standards.

Checked and agreed. Worse years of my life.

>people will think you're cool
Nobody thinks drug addicts are cool past the age of high school. It's not cool or badass, you're just using drugs irresponsibly and making an ass out of yourself in the process.

>fun until psychosis
that's not permanent right?

Speaking from personal experience my psychotic break took 2 years to heal totally. I should have been in an institution while I was dealing with it but I wasn't ever a threat to myself or too anyone even even the whack shit my brain was telling me was happening.

Over time my mind found a way to compartmentalize the psychosis in a way that it could understand. The delusions just gradually stop making me panic and I could think freely again without getting overwhelmed.

moral: Don't have a panic attack while you've taken substances that make your brain misfire.

might start doing some kind of stimulant since depression has kept me from getting energized and motivated to do anything

>why don't I add another burden to my already burdened life
Jee I wonder why

What was your psychosis like? General thought patterns, etc. Did you know you were mindbroken? Please go into more detail, I'm super interested.,

Flawless logic, as ever user. I m omw to go shoot some heroin into the back of by testicle sack right now

It's like a pattern of thought that literally feels like it can attack and hurt you. The thoughts made absolutly no sense and were impurvious to any form of evidence to the contrary.

>severely intense paranoia towards those close too me and the world

>nonsensical world views that only made sense to me

People who suffer from this usually respond with a fight/flight response and hurt themselves or those around them either out of fear or to equalize the brutal mental pressure; neither of these things were in my nature though so I would just become so overwhelmed from the stress of it that I would freeze in terror.

With the state I was in, not even suicide would have been an escape from the horror I was experiencing.

Initially I was trying to smoke weed to try and calm myself down when it started hitting hard but it literally just made it worse even in small amounts. MDMA was a funny one, it would make me freak out mentally but it was overshadowed by the massive influx of serotonin. It would taint the experience because I knew I was loosing my fucking mind on some level and not even the euphoria of MDMA could help me organize it into something workable.

I had to give up all drugs untill my mind resolved the psychosis on it's own. I considered checking myself into mental hospital but I knew they'd put me on anti-psychotics and I was super worried about what they would do to me.

Hope this provides some insight.

>also FUCK benzos

Should have also mentioned that I am now completly over it and are now more or less healed.

Very interesting, thanks user. Glad to hear you made it out alive and well. Have any examples of the nonsensical world views you had, or some of the crazy thoughts?

> Have any examples of the nonsensical world views you had

>reality is an evil whale
>they know i know
>they're coming to get me
>Hideo Kojima is going to break into my house and stab me
>general fear of aquatic life

Attached: 1450982754326.jpg (345x378, 45.02K)

My friend OD'd, lived, and ended up a much better person that didn't rob people or use drugs anymore. Did he come out ahead? Or is it still a net-loss?

I would say that surviving an OD would be a net gain.

The negatives outweight the positives, greatly, and I'd be surrounded by absolute, self induced brainlets on an aide ego trip. I can barely tolerate regular people already as is, junkies are an even lower cast to have to deal with than regular people

Honestly you can get a taste of this world by just being a raver or some shit, all you gotta do is pretend to enjoy some mediocre electronic music and you are there with some 10/10 cuties dancing with you and you get a decent amt of drugs but nothing that will turn you into a full blown addict.

junkies are terrible people unless they are like a robot that just occasionally does it
also how do i go about trying mushrooms?

There were 3 of them who went to all the raves in our area. They were like old hippie checks in their mid to late 30s. I was 19/20 at the time. At one rave way out in the desert ended up in the cab of a pickup with one, just talking, both of us blown out of our minds on X and killer fucking weed. After talk for like 20 mins or so she just leaned over and went down on me. Blow load in her mouth. Next up fuck her in front seat. Blow load in her, no condo. Kiss and make out feely-feely super awesome still riding our killer high for like an hour after. End up fucking her bunch more at other raves/parties/hangs. One time with her MILF BFF (other old hippie chick)--one of my threesomes. Such good fucking memories. Like I said sometimes drugs are great. But must do them in moderation and not let them rule your life. I only did them to be a "cool kid" for 6 months cuz of the clique I fell into. Don't do them as a loner bot like I am now.