On Omegle

>on Omegle
>Talking to qt hot 18 year old Asian girl
>Ask her if she has a nice butt
>She turns around and shows me her butt
>Perfect ass and 10/10 body
>Make her strip for me and do other stuff like putting on slutty clothes and walking around
>Show her my bwc and she says she loves it and wants me to cum inside her
>Adds me on discord and won't stop talking to me and keeps sending pics of herself

Wtf. I'm a KHV IRL and no girl like this has ever shown interest in me IRL. Where are these girls in real life? I've done lewd stuff online with at least 400+ girls. Yet I've never even been on a date despite asking out a couple of girls. Is anyone else like this? I thought about meeting up with the girls I meet online but most live far away and the few that lived close or even in my city always get too scared to meet. Is this normal?

Attached: Cv9cnyvUIAAcZ9u.jpg (673x1200, 77.51K)

We might be able to help you if you post pics of her

this
you have to pay the toll
please brother, we're in this together

youre gonna get fucked for attaching yourself to a slutty girl, sooner or later

this is the power of being a white male

Bump cos i want to see

He's not going to post wins because this never happened you fucking retards.

here you go anons. Its weird to me that hot girls like this love me online but I dont even think a fatty would go on a date with me irl. Im not ugly/fat/short but I think im just too far gone socially for normie girls and they can tell that more irl. thats just my theory.

Attached: omeglethiccasian.png (1913x1181, 1.31M)

lol cope.

orgi

Attached: omeglethiccasian2.png (1905x1339, 1.73M)

B A S E D

I don't know what to tell ya, OP.
It's a shame girls irl aren't coming your way.
But you've got a good thing going here.
Just be online friends with benefits and cam for each other.
Probs the most you can do with this.

Attached: 1583970881092.png (532x582, 410.3K)

But I've had white girls reject me IRL because I was white. Being white doesn't seem like that much of a plus to young girls.

color me impressed that you delivered, OP
g-got anymore

if you race mix you will make a hapa and you would be the most disappointed person ever

Yes it doesnt work on white girls but theyll settle for you when theyre used up.

Who said anything about race mixing? I don't think there's anyway I can have sex with an Asian girl IRL.

Alright, proved my ass wrong, well done OP. Any chance you can get a strip video and post it for the boys?

Exactly. In highschool-college most white girls don't like white guys from my experience. At least the ones from cities/suburbs of cities. After college when they're in their mid- late 20s useally they start liking white guys again. This is why the WMAF pairing is so popular. Most white guys meet their Asian gfs in college when no other demographic of girl likes them. Don't get me wrong, if you're a white giga Chad you will slay. But an average looking black guy can pretty much have any white girl in HS/college.

Yeah I took a video of the whole thing. It's about 35 mins long though so can't post it here and don't know how to post it to other places.

Make a throwaway gmail account and upload to gdrive? Gdrive is quite reliable.

Who is this goddess OP?

Attached: 1544122559990.jpg (687x630, 127.11K)

Do this please. Hook your mans up nigga, this bitch is hot as fuck. I'm jealous of you Chad OP

I feel bad to beg, along with everyone else.
But this truly is some good shit you got, OP.
You're already a hero for delivering on your claims.
If you do choose to upload the video, you'll be a legend for the rest of quarantine.

Attached: 1580879747203.gif (500x364, 982.27K)

impressive chad user

>Talking to qt hot 18

doubt

>>Show her my bwc and she says she loves it and wants me to cum inside her
you say it's big, but how big?

Maybe you should bring this confidence to irl user. Just a thought

hey op, i did/experienced the same thing about 4-5 years ago

the major difference is probably how you present yourself online versus real life, be more confidant

"why don't girls act like this irl?" user asks himself, as he posts pictures of private encounters that the girls want to keep private, which is exactly why they don't act like this irl

Shiori Anzai for OP sauce

Not that surprising. Girls on Omegle are either bored as fuck or there for the same reason you are - camsex0rz.

did you make her spread her ass and show her hole?

Have you tried and failed with fembots here? what does /soc/ rate you?