Never smoked whats this like or feel like?

never smoked whats this like or feel like?

Attached: red_eyes_large.jpg (480x480, 88.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxxqdrrpgZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's like being hypersensitive to everything. It can be good or bad depending on the headspace you're in beforehand.

it's an escape from our often times bleak reality. Nothing more, nothing less

You get really distracted, forgetful, relaxed and kinda lost in thoughts. For the first times you get pretty happy and giggly too. If you try to move around it seems like a dream where you are constantly forgetting how you got there.

this, but also, at least for me, my whole body would feel warm, especially my face. But instead of feeling uncomfortable, it's more like the coziness of being in bed early in the morning and not having to get up. My face would also feel heavy. Hard to explain.

I was straight edge until 22

Honestly? If youve literally never done it before, and you take a big bong hit, watch this on loop while listening to your favorite music (assuming youre not a retard with shit taste)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxxqdrrpgZc ,

It will change your life, diminishing returns after you do it for a few weeks, honestly dont pursue it beyond that

Idk, honestly i smoked a bit, then i started smoking a ton and it kinda took me away for awhile but im back now, literally dont get high at all anymore and just do it out of le rasta habit

Idk, i was 22 and disnt understand how to make art before, everything just clicks when you realize a LOT of art is made high

It's completely overrated and hardly does anything but slow down your reaction time, don't bother.

Honestly, i would describe watching that video with music playing as a literal full body non stop body orgasm that was continuous for hours

Its unlike anything you could imagine

Honestly it feels a lot like being drunk.

Stoners and hair splitters will try to convince you that the two are WORLDS apart. However the inebriating effect will feel largely familiar.

Differences are you tend to turn your gaze inward, so not socially lubricating like booze, you're in a different frame of mind (great for introspection imo), and ofc, munchies.

just got weed from a crackhead near 711 for $50 im about to try this and see the hype

probably laced it with some weird shit if it's $50

I live in Colorado so weed is pretty accessible out here

I used to smoke with my boyfriend almost every time I'd see him, I never got too much out of it, just felt really loose for a bit, really hard to concentrate, it was like being drunk except it hits you all at once.

Then one time I stopped smoking forever.

>be me
>bf has some new hip "Boulder Blend"
>the good stuff, its the only thing that can get him high anymore
>inhale, probably a bit harder than I had before

>time seems to slow down considerably
>I can't focus on anything
>every second exists by itself, with nothing before and nothing after
>his dog climbs in my lab, and it feels like he's just sinking into me
>I try to call for help, as my boyfriend and his friends don't respond.
did I even say anything at all?
>I can't remember anything.
>I don't know how I got here
>suddenly get really concerned about why I still have my shoes on
>I try to stand up to go to a bed
>immediately crash down
>boyfriend and his friends look at me and start talking, I can't understand them
>they're worried for me
>suddenly start worrying I ruined everything
>have a complete panic attack on the floor in front of them
>I hear bf say "you're safe user, you're safe, this is a safe place"
he holds my hand and takes me to his bedroom
tells me he loves me and leaves
>start crying for like two hours, I have no idea whats happening
>eventually boyfriend comes back, asks if its okay if he's there
>I groggily answer yes
>he gently rests his hand on me

>later on as it starts to wear off we fuck, even tho I can't feel anything.

haven't smoked since. was not fun. I can understand why people enjoy it, but don't ever jump into the hardcore stuff, it can mess you up bad, especially if you're not the most stable to begin with.

Attached: 1418807875815.jpg (618x800, 288.61K)

The only time I smoke weed is when I want to fuck some cute slut, you'd be surprised how easy it is to fuck girls if they smoke weed, if a girl ever mentions she wants to smoke weed with you it's because she either wants to fuck, or at least suck your dick, I'm currently fucking a cute 18 year old.

Weed doesn't do much for me though, I feel the effects, they feel funny, but other than that, it's not worth it unless I get to stuff a girl with my dick at the end. I don't know why it's so glamorized by people, if I want to actually get fucked up, I do Adderall, or if I just want to relax I take Xanax, all legal too since I'm prescribed all of those.

Attached: BE762D33-76B4-48C0-AE39-5DBB556147B1.jpg (1242x1380, 815.17K)

Tits or gtfo you actual femoid no one cares

>you'd be surprised how easy it is to fuck girls if they smoke weed

not surprising at all i live in a dirtball city

Smoking is retarded, if you really want a nice trip, drop acid(LSD) or shrooms.
I used to smoke now i just get a trip 2 or 3 times a month and have a fucking awesome time.

Attached: R-14734748-1580572053-1553.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 130.85K)

In a good body high you'd feel like a tab of butter melting onto pancakes. But in a bad body high i feel like needles are teasing every pore on my body and from there it can really spiral me into a bad head space.
You gotta focus on a good thing to start a good vibe. I figure thats why people eat so much when they're high because thats why i do.

Attached: 1584165213065.gif (280x280, 799.03K)

I'm smoking my wax pen rn, feels good. I feel like I could watch some dumb 2007 fail compilation rn and laugh my ass off.

tried it 3 times, felt nothing and gave up

You know when you're lying down on a couch and you're dead tired but it's still daylight out, and you start to drift off to sleep and there's that precise middle point where you start to dream or hear sounds and you're believing the dream but at the same time still consciously know you're lying on a couch falling asleep? Being high is like that moment lasting for a couple hours

This is exactly how I would explain it. Beautifully put.

Like you wanna close your eyes, lay down and not move, so you can basically dream while awake.

Too bad those things aren't as easy to get

Well for me, it makes everything numb and makes me think everything is fucking hilarious. I'll laugh at the most unfunny shit like dad jokes for instance.

You get a slight buzz but it's almost like nothing. I never got people obsessing over it.

They are, you can get them on the internet as "analogs"

just search 1cp-lsd, or 1p-lsd, Ald 52. Its legal in most countries you can send them to your address. Thats what i do .

well for weed it depends, you either get sleepy, relaxed, horny, energy, hungry or a mixture of those things.
But if you get nervous or anxious or try to stop it, you will get a bad trip and have a horrible headache

Like all drugs pretty great if you can indulge responsibly, but like all drugs it's hard to do that.
Take some words of caution from me if you will, I smoked basically non-stop from 19-21.
>don't use it before 25, at least not...
>... more than like 2-4 times a month at most
>it increases mental processes for the first while, then greatly diminishes them (especially memory) when sober
>take pot brownies responsibly, shit's strong
>that said, weed's cool but care for your lungs, intermittent smoking can be recovered from but long term like what I did can have lasting damage
>don't smoke in-doors or cars, that shit will keep the smell
>it isn't "addictive" chemically like other drugs, but it can make you very emotionally dependent
Otherwise, pretty fun and mostly harmless drug OP, would recommend, just do it safely, my guy.

Attached: pepe20.png (499x499, 492.1K)

Makes my vision seem different even tho its exactly the same, like everything looks more intense I guess despite it not looking any different

>United States: Since 1P-LSD can be considered a prodrug for LSD, its possession and sale may be prosecutable in the United States under the Federal Analogue Act.[24]

Well how do you like that

Good description. I tried to put my microwave in my fridge when I was high today lmao

Portuguese, i buy them from netherlands or germany, arrives in 3 to 5 days.

F

It feels like there are vibrations under my skin. Lights are too bright, when I eat I can feel it go all the way down my throat. Basically just makes you hypersensitive and retarded.

a good boyfriend you have there.

yeah that was my experience too. forgetful, loss of balance, couldnt concentrate on my fav music.

i tried twice, first time got nausea and went asleep, 2nd time just tiredness.

do i need another strain of cannabis or build up tolerance for more effect, or is that just it? (no clue what i did)

If you want to know what weed feels like but don't want to do drugs, you can get your body to produce canabanoids
anandamide is a neurochemical your body produces under prolonged muscle stress, it's closley related to THC and is responsible for what is known as 'runners high'
However it only lasts for 15 minutes unlike it's plant based cousin whose effects last for hours