Omigahd she's 17 years and 364 days old?!?? And you're 20! AND YOU ASKED HER OUT??!

>omigahd she's 17 years and 364 days old?!?? And you're 20! AND YOU ASKED HER OUT??!
>You're a fucking pedo!!! PEDO PEDO PEDRO PODE PEDE PODO PEDO PEDO GUYS HE'S A PEDO GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M HEROIC I CALLED HIM A PEDO GUYS HEEE ISSS A PEEEEEDOOOO!!!!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 13.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/ajpa.1330290504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dating outside of your age range is autistic and cringe

Just means you don't have emotional maturity

>PEEEEEDOOOO
>PEE
>DOO
lel

this
amazing how others fail to see it's no more than an insult to their own intellectual capacity
really says a lot lol

dating a high schooler when you're over 18 is universally creepy unless you met them when you were both students at the same high school
why the hell would you want that anyway teenagers are dumb as fuck

17 and 20 are the same age range you retard.

Also most young men are too poor and immature to take care of a girl, it's honestly ideal that a girl dates a guy who's at least 3-5 years older than her. Men and women are fundamentally different, I want to date a sweet girl, not myself.

Ngl girls in their late teens are just naturally going to be better looking, more desirable, cuter, more fun, and have a lower body count than some roastie in her 30s, stop trying to apply political correctness to biology faggot.

Attached: 123438404-empty-egg-carton-box-tray-or-container-isolated-on-white-recyclable-cardboard-or-paper-packaging-top.jpg (1300x1300, 203.96K)

>17 and 20 are the same age range you retard.

You could have stopped there. But no. You had to sound retarded.

Look at litterally any other time in human history and you'll see that age gaps are common, you idiots are just virtue signalling to stroke your own dicks in the pride that you're good at repeating things you hear other people say.

Why is it weird if a 25 year old dude wanted to date an 18-19 year old girl? Why do you all have to freak out about it and not let other people live their lives?

You're just like fat single mothers who watch reality TV so they can feel morally superior and criticize the other day single moms they're watching, oblivious to the fact that they're basically all the same.

You're like those nurses who have to make a Tiktok every five minutes to flaunt themselves as some kind of hero or something when nobody actually cares and everyone hates them.

Attached: 1587465264845.jpg (960x853, 86.46K)

>Look at litterally any other time in human history and you'll see that age gaps are common
Yes and the women were all 20+. It would be a 20+ year old marrying a 25+ year old.
There has never been a time period in history where it was common for high school age girls to marry unless they were aristocrats securing a political alliance.
If you look at marriage records from local courts in the UK, throughout the 17th and 18th centuries I think 90 percent or more of women marrying were in their mid 20s.

Remember that before modern nutrition, puberty used to happen around age 18 and it was generally a massive no-no to marry a girl before then.

>Remember that before modern nutrition, puberty used to happen around age 18 and it was generally a massive no-no to marry a girl before then.
substantiate your claims

The woman on the right's face is just so punchable

>Puberty happened at 18
Please tell me you're LARPing, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
There are states in the south where people can legally marry at 14 with parental consent, now I'm in no way advocating for marriage under 16, but why the fuck does everyone make a big deal over a 5,4, or even 3 year difference? Women have a much shorter prime then men, and men finish development later than women. So wouldn't it make sense to pair 18 year old girls in their prime up with 24 year old men in their prime?

Attached: ISFL6sm.jpg (732x960, 58.5K)

Average age of menarche (first period) was 16 in the 17th century, so puberty would be finished around 18
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/ajpa.1330290504

Puberty happens earlier in the modern world thanks to artificial hormones in all the dairy products you consume
per the link in my other post, most 17th century girls got their first period at age 16 (this happens around age 12 now)

What is your argument though?

I was responding to the "dumbest thing I've ever heard" comment
it is in fact true but people aren't taught a lot of the discrepancies between the pre industrial world and now

No, not at all. You are dating someone who is likely emotionally immature, though.

I saw a guy on TikTok try to oust anouther user for pursuing 17 y/os as a 20-some-odd y/o, and I was so confused by the whole thing. He seemed like an alright guy, but he was just saying "look at this guy! He has a pseudo-rape fetish and does dirty talk, and he's talking to 17 y/os?!?!?"
Yes, he is. Great. Why should we give a fuck? Is he raping anyone? No? Is he attacking actual children? No?
Absolute nonsense.

>tfw you don't have a nurse mommifu

Yea the age of consent is the dumbest shit in the world. Especially when there's so many variations sometimes even in the same country.
>10
>12
>13
>16
>17
>18
What am gonna look at a 17 year old 1 second before her 18th birthday and think she isn't attractive? What if I want to copulate 1 second before her 18th? Am I just supposed to hover above her vulva until midnight? Oh but then I get arrested for exposing myself to a child even though we are both high schoolers and I turned 18, months prior. That shit is dumb. The fact that normies think theres an invisible hump kids have to get over before they can have sex. Even though middle schoolers bang and more often than not elementary kids who grasp what sex is will try it as well. Often you run into an 18 year old and she won't be a virgin.

But this is a conversation people are afraid to have. They scrunch up their face and look at you funny for even entertaining the idea that the age of consent isn't necessary.

so MODS BEFORE YOU GET BAN HAPPY I'm not condoning the abuse of young kids or anything close to that. I'm just saying this shit isn't a black and white issue.

Attached: 1587856324200.jpg (600x600, 41.82K)

Girls were having babies at 15 for thousands of years before that. (And dying in childbirth too) Also uncontacted tribes, Africans, and plenty of other groups of people excluded from our modern diet who live and breath today are able to conceive children at just the same ages we can biologically.

Haven't you ever read litterature from that time period either? Girls were getting married off at 16-17, or at least that was the goal, didn't some 14 year old girl get pregnant in pride and prejudice or something? They didn't make it seem like it was some sort of mistake of nature, just an abhorrent action, for the fact that doing anything like that outside of wedlock was basically the only no no, once a ring was put on it, it was basically fair game back then.

To support your moral view, I do agree, girls under 16 shouldn't be having sex, PERIOD not even with other boys in their age group, in fact any good mother would tell her daughter's to stay the fuck away from teenage boys, they're the most reckless things on the planet.

But in my ideal Society, there is no taboo about an 18 year old girl marrying a man right years her senior, he has the means to take care of her better than boys her age, and she has better means of bearing him healthier children than women his age.

My grandfather is eight years older than my grandmother, and I see nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 1571829860955.jpg (720x847, 75.72K)

Uh... dude.... are you implying you're a non-virgin? A... sex haver perhaps?

I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

>emotionally immature,
It's not even about being emotionally mature. It's just sex. Not even to procreate. It's not like they're going to get asked to write a thesis on the achievements of Marxism

OP really owning people who...call out pedos... by coming up with a ridiculous senario that is still cringe.

Quite the opposite. I had a girlfriend who was a freshman while I was a senior. And when I turned 18 I thought I had to dump her because I didn't want to be a ehebephile

WHAAAAAT?!? DID YOU JUST ADMIT THAT YOU THOUGHT A 17 YEARS AND 11 MONTH OLD GIRL WAS ATTRACTIVE?!? PEDO PEDO GUYS I FOUND THE PEDO!!! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE WITH ALL THE OTHER WItc-... I MEAN "PEDOS"

Attached: wojak-soy-boy-pointing-at-you-both-hands.png (760x792, 59.09K)

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to a girl as long as she has hit puberty.

It's weird to consider that childbirth has a fairly high mortality rate, must take a lot out of them.

>Girls were having babies at 15 for thousands of years before that. (And dying in childbirth too)
Yes, they frequently died in childbirth if they had early menarche and were impregnated at that age because 15 year old girls didn't have wide enough hips to safely deliver an infant.
This is why child marriage was taboo and remains taboo.

>Girls were getting married off at 16-17
Aristocrats, who were at most 1% of the population.

>didn't some 14 year old girl get pregnant in pride and prejudice or something?
No, all the main characters were in their 20s. If a 14 year old became pregnant it would be scandalous at that time because her husband would have possibly doomed her to death in childbirth.

I literally have no bone in your argument of whether or not it's morally right for an 18 year old to marry an older man, I'm just correcting the fallacy that teenagers were frequently getting married off in ye olden times.

Men who like girls in high school are generally looking for someone who is emotionally immature and thus easier to manipulate and there's a good chance they're a creep, but they're not a pedophile. It's very possible to be a creep without being a pedophile.

Then you better napalm all of Saudi Arabia and Europe. Fuck it just get rid of Asia. Like I said if the age of consent is an absolute rule why is it so varied.

do more of these

women are never emotionally mature in the first place

This to the 300th percentile lol
>WHAT? YOU FIND THIS AMUSING? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M THE FINEST PEDO HUNTER IN THE ENTIRE COLONY OF MASSACHUSETTS, I'VE CAUGHT SO MANY WI-.. I MEAN PEDOS, THIS ONE TIME I SAW AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY WINK AT A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL, WE BURNT HIM AT THE STAKE FOR BEING A WITC-... I MEAN UH PEDO, AND THIS OTHER TIME WE SAW SOME LADY TALKING TO HER CAT And we......

Attached: Screenshot_20200429-013655~2.png (1080x688, 75.39K)