Post the worst thing a bully ever did to you:

Post the worst thing a bully ever did to you:
>Head shoved in a toilet
>Face shoved in my lunch

Attached: vicky.png (821x624, 942.42K)

>threw my shoe in the urinal in the locker room (6th grade)
>passed a note saying "user wrote this pass it on" never saw the note (8th grade)
I wish I wasn't a pussy in 8th grade because I could have beaten the shit out of that scrawny cunt. I threw a rock in his window and spray painted his house the next summer, I got arrested for it but I never gave a fuck.

Lol I done shit like this to some guy, threw his underwear in a urinal, made fun of him a lot and embarrassed him in front of the entire year group and hes now one of my best friends, you probably just never learned how to stop being a faggot ,no wonder you never done anything about it, cuck

they gave birth to me oregano

Attached: stxf53gehq.jpg (533x400, 26.71K)

>they gave birth to me oregano
same, and then they mutilated my dick

I was a bully from 1st-10th grade, some highlights
>slapped a girl so hard she needed corrective surgery for her newly installed braces
>my desk partner in the 3rd grade had autism, took his new books for the year and threw them in the dumpster outside of school (his family had to pay for them)
>an autist in the 9th grade would warmly great me every LA period, would respond with "Shut the fuck up Billy" every day until he stopped
>nicknamed a boy "Steve" (not his real name) so we could all bully the fuck out of him and talk shit right next to him and the teacher couldn't say shit, stopped when he made a joke about this "Steve" guy being a loser and it became really sad
>Once threw a guy under a classroom beanbag chair and we all took turns stomping on his legs/bodyslamming it
One of the most interesting quirks about Yas Forums is you could be almost literally anything and nobody gives a fuck, but every Discord server I've ever been in will villify you to your deathbed if you were a former bully
Even on social media (I don't use twitter but my wife's shown me threads on threads of this shit) of people just berating and dehumanizing former bullies like they're 10x worse than pedophiles
Why is that?
That's all I got from the top of the hat but I'm sure there's more
I've written extensive apologies to everyone I've ever hurt that I can contact to but even sharing these stories people go "hurrr you don't sound remorseful hurrr I think so much less of you"

Attached: 1520574947172.gif (1280x720, 506.98K)

started a rumor I was going to shoot up the school. Had the police visit me and everything.

>tabletopped on asphalt
>head smashed on toilet in urinal
>glue thrown in hair
>kicked from behind
>basketball thrown as face and back of head
>tried to convince teacher I was pretending when I broke my arm

Attached: 1571595397243.png (354x511, 211.99K)

What if I was the bully?

>alone in classroom with group of bullies
>Hey user, watch this!
>shows me his penis
>fight or flight response kicks in and I just end up standing there, frozen
>His group starts laffing at me and calling me a faggot

>Same group used to spat and throw things at me whenever they had the chance

The stress was so much I gave up and dropped out of highschool and society 8 years ago. Nowadays I'm a virgin agoraphobic repressed fag with humiliation fetishes

>broke my nose
was also the only bullying

I used to be a bully in elementary. Moved in highschool and got bullied for 3 years

Highlights as bully
>bald girl in my class
>shr had no cancer but a condition where she pulls the hair out and eat, so her dad keeps her head shaved
>wears a hat everyday
>every recess me and the boys eait for her to get a tray and when her hands are busy, we pass running by her, take the hat and throw in farest litter we find

Being bullied
>People would call me "Rooster" cuz I had a big ass nose and a comb.
>Had cuz I went under surgery 5 years ago and now my nose is normal

Hounded me daily. Even when I went out of my way to avoid her she'd just look around for me.

He joined my class in middle school for some punishment or some shit he was moved to different one, first thing he did during P.E class was insulting me and calling me names, typical gopnik/chav guy.
First thing i did after we got back into the locker i mauled him to the ground and stomped, he was walking limp afterwards and saying shit like my friends will get you, ya didn't happen.
Things helped i was a very tall guy, and no one was going to the gym yet.

We had this drug dealer bully back in high school,
one day he decided to fuck with me, as usual, he only gets a power trip when he's with his homies.
a few minutes later I'm lifting him from the ground with my right hand around his neck while my left hand threatens to disembowel him.
I had a very short temper as a kid, and I don't know why asphyxation was my go to move, I mean, I did the same thing in 5th grade.
Life protip: If you're ever in a situation that someone is fucking bigger and obviously stronger than you, don't be afraid to go mano y mano, that's what always gets you respect, even in prison.

Some people end up fucking damaged like Even if you ask for forgiveness the damage is already done.

I mean, it is kind of weird that you're remorseful and apologized to everyeone, yet your stories are phrased in such a way that you sound as though you think the bullied kids deserved it. I believe that you've changed and wouldn't do anything like that again, but the way you express yourself isn't very clear.

Attached: 1588073384028.jpg (1245x1759, 498.88K)

I was somewhat a bully in elementary.
>gorilla glued a kids hand and he needed to be sent to hospital but they didn't do anything to me since there was literally like 4 days of school left.
>Always used to pick on this racist white kid.
He would always be talking about how he hated spics and niggers even tho he was cuban? Anyways you could tell the kid had issues at home but in my eyes at the time that didn't excuse him being an asshole. I would shove his face in his lunch and beat the shit outta him whenever he said something racist. Now we're kinda good friends and talk about nerd stuff like anime or sci fi shit. If i could go back in time I would have treated him better and listened to problems instead of being an asshole.

Attached: 20140113-225518.jpg (640x360, 84.05K)

based, i never allowed myself to be bullied, i was violent kid but didn't start/provoke anything.
Didnt exactly know how to fight but that arm choke thing i always did it because it was the easiest/safest way without injuring someone too hard.
Also had my head and ears sewn together in a hospital because first month in a high school i got into a fight because some guy was throwing paper shit at me and he pushed me into a glass cabinet.
Good times

You're meant to develop, grow, and move past it, with ad infinitum resources available to do so.
This is what I mean, instead of viewing the act of bullying/being bullied as just "something that happens" people just harbor this deep resentment to their fucking grave.

made me cum inside his hot sister

Attached: 1565330425649.jpg (1080x1080, 139.89K)

i dont think i ever got bullied
nothing that i remember at least, not even that time i shit on the art teachers shoes

all of my schoolboy trauma was self-inflicted

>stories of guys standing up to bullies

those make me feel more worthless than usual

user thats all in the past just forget about that shit and move on

I'm not sure how your post corresponds to what I say, sorry. I do think that bullying behavior reflects on one's mindset and character at the time that they were a bully, but people can change, and so long as they do change then their actions in the past are whatever.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_yukino_minato__sample-0e8bfecaebdcec96336d9d357c4f0fcd.jpg (850x1225, 246.57K)

She made me strip for her. I think it's fairly obvious that my femdom fetish comes from her, oddly at the time I didn't enjoy it very much at all though.

I tried so hard to be liked back in High School which probably saved me from any physical bullying as I was close to the actual cool kids. But the amount of verbal taunts I got was mad annoying but that was cause of my weight and demeanor, etc.

idk if this counts as bullying but these kids said they were my friend but they uste to create gc's without me and exclude me from shit and punch the shit out of me until my arm had a shitton of bruises and act like it was a joke
anyways it made me start lifting so ig it was good

its just larping anyways user, dont feel bad

user stop making excuses for your behavior, bullying isnt something that just happens
accept that you fucked up and did wrong, but work towards being a better person and bringing good into the world

That's just it, though. Now I work as a special needs teacher and I'm more or less well rounded, but if you discuss how you were a bully people Lord it over you and for a ton of individuals it corrupts their view of you.
I've even been kicked out of discord servers for talking about it, shit is bizarre.

most people will always view you by your worst mistakes, but that shit is retarded
if someone makes up for their mistake and improves holding grudges is stupid
plus most people on discord were probably heavily bullied and still havent gotten over it
all that matters is your doing good now user