How do I find out if a guy is a virgin?

How do I find out if a guy is a virgin?

Attached: 3B4B9026-64D3-4F0D-81FF-151124BB1726.jpg (750x907, 89.26K)

Check his hymen?

Check if his hymen is intact.

Does he frequent Yas Forums?

the scent

ask maybe?

Define virgin. Like, what if it only goes halfway in?

ask him what his opinion on the kingdom hearts franchise is
if that doesnt work try spraying him with water
little known fact virgins are actually water-soluble and he will begin to melt

Can't women just sense it?

What hymen?

if he has a large, full penis

Attached: truth.jpg (815x721, 66.58K)

ask if he plays fortnite

The male hymen "gubernaculum testis" is located in Figure 1.

Attached: u3p_migrtest[1].gif (223x215, 10.86K)

>light up keyboard
>one of his hobbies involves collecting
>thinks your interested in hearing about his opinions on movies/video games/anime
if he ticks any of those boxes his peen has not been in vageen

Most guys who know what they're doing, their first priority is getting their dick wet at least once.

So you're relegated to people who couldn't get sex.

>b-but im saving myself for marriage and the right person!

Yeah fucking right you are, if your crush slammed that ass down right in front of you, you'd go to pound town instantly.

>if your crush slammed that ass down right in front of you, you'd go to pound town instantly.
no I actually wouldn't because I have no sexual interest in people I don't know well
why do men call themselves rational and logical and then basically admit that they let themselves be ruled by their dicks?

You have to actually like the individual so your point is moot.

Outwitted again.

I genuinely met a chick who claimed she was a virgin cause it only went half in once

You'll know after 5 minutes of talking to him.

Ask if he has a runescape account if yes hes a virgin.

This will tell you if hes a sex god or not, not if hes a virgin.

check if his boipussy is intact

the way he acts

ask him and tell him to answer honestly, maybe even say that you won't date him if he won't be honest. also ask his friends if you suspect him lying.

the reality is any boy with self respect over the age of 15 won't ever admit that he's a virgin. Not even to his family and friends.
There is no way of knowing if a guy is a virgin. He may be an antisocial autist but he could still have gotten lucky in HS etc...

hm... i guess i can kinda see that considering how men act. but me, no matter how pathetic i would look, i'd tell her i'm a virgin. lying is just gonna complicate everything further. if she leaves me for being a virgin i probably dodged a bullet by not dating someone so shallow.

That's untrue. At least where I live the stigma isn't THAT big so everyone would lie about it.
t. Someone who lies about being a virgin

You just know. Also report him to the police.

Actual men can admit shit like that and not give a fuck about what you think. You shouldn't imply most guys can't even be honest about something so trivial. Also, odds are OP has had three times as much dick than the guy "she" likes has had pussy. He would do well to look for a woman that hasn't been used up.

I always tell woman this cause I want a girl who thinks I'm cute. But most guys at least seem hesitant to share with people there not close friends with.

If he dives head first into a relationship without knowing the girl, he is definitly a virgin.

30+ khhv but lets say me and femanon are in a relationship and femanon asked if i'm a virgin i'd say yes with a laughing smirk on my face. there are far worse things to be called than the meme 'have sex' past 30

Attached: tellmeyoudontlikemynecktie.png (1280x1024, 485.75K)

He likes anime
He looks at your feet
He avoids any kind of talk about sex or relationships whenever it is brought up
He seems to be more knowledgeable about internet than the average