Frogs and Feels Tavern

Good evening everyone and welcome to the tavern! Hope you all are doing well tonight. We are having a special on all import drafts so come on in, grab a seat, and tell your ole barkeep what's on your mind.

Currently on jukebox: youtu.be/RJt01u4yrLQ

Attached: bar1.jpg (614x389, 63.9K)

hey friend. It might be weird, but you got some tea? I honestly just need something warm and soothing.
Can't say I'm having a terrible time, just feeling nostalgia over a friend I'll never know too well and will never get too close to, but it feels I've known all my life

Attached: 1559259015999.png (436x533, 183.85K)

I want love so badly but I dont't even no why

Attached: 1539535731421.jpg (1241x1633, 318.04K)

How did you meet this friend?

Attached: tea.jpg (1100x628, 80.54K)

Got me some Heaven's Door whiskey, frens. I hope you dudes are hanging in there.

thank you.
through Yas Forums, actually, not that long ago. I'm not even sure if he also considers me a friend, but there's something about him, I can tell, a yearning for certain things that I share also. I like to imagine it as if our souls sort of vibrated at the same frecuency.
Silly of course, but what can you do? you feel what you feel

We're surrounded with the desire for love
Thanks mate. How you been?

Things are complicated but at least I can figure it out like I always have. How have all your nights been going? I've been trying to focus on getting my sleep schedule back into order.

Attached: puppet me.jpg (1017x1200, 414.64K)

Havent been here in a long time.
May I have a PBR?

give me the strongest shit you have barkeep, i need to drink these feels away
the one girl who has ever shown interest in me doesn't want to do long distance, i can understand but that doesn't mean im not sad about it

Here ya go friendo
That's good to hear. I'm doing fine just feeling stagnant in life at the moment

Attached: PBR-Martini-w-Candied-Walnuts-IMG_8189.jpg (1200x800, 567.23K)

Can i have a shot of whiskey please? Now where do i even start, underachieving seems to be my mantra and at 24 i don't see that ever changing purely because i don't want to.There's nothing holding me back, I could probably go to college, get a gf, a good job but that would take a lot of effort, effort that i realized i'm not willing to put. I know that telling people this would be social suicide, but i feel like i can trust you bartender.

Keep the bottle. I feel for you but I believe she isn't the first nor the last to show interest in you. Keep your head up man

Attached: strongest shit ive got.jpg (500x500, 16.4K)

I accidentally snagged a fembot while trying to run psy-ops against another psychotic fembot from Yas Forums and felt bad so kept up conversation to be polite but now how do I get rid of her in a courteous manner?

Yes,
I love chill threads where I can just talk,
I don't like Alcohol, I'll take some juice

Don't ever think you're alone in that mindset. Why do you feel as if you are underachieving if you don't want what you perceive as normal to have?

Attached: shot of whiskey.jpg (600x600, 52.69K)

Not sure much other than just be direct with her but also being tactful and polite
What kind of juice we talking?

Just an Old Fashioned, please.

Man the spring is warm here. It really does give off the late summer vibe already. I hope summer won't get too hot though, I always sweat buckets haha. Shame about the virus stuff, I got all in shape for the beach.

I've been there with friends user. I got in my head about friends and didn't let people in for a bit. Now I release that people are often as insecure as we are and ask themselves the same questions we ask our selves. It isn't easy but being friends can be as simple as having faith in said friendship. I hope you find what you're looking for and you shouldn't feel silly for trying and feeling

You recently move? Where you from originally?

Attached: oldfashioned.jpg (720x720, 85.7K)

It's been kinda difficult to get rid of the mentality people push unto you of how life should be lived.
>Life's too short make yourself a career, follow your dreams.
This kind of stuff so compared to them speaking in social terms i'm lagging behind. Not that i care anymore, i used to lose sleep and worry when thinking about what i wanted to do with my life. Until i kinda decided to just let things be, i don't want to be somebody, i'm gonna work mundane mediocre jobs until a literal robot replaces me and honestly i'm ok with that.

Any juice really, what would you suggest?

Nah I didn't move, but west germany. I'm a yeti. I can barely cope with temperatures above 20C haha.

Anyway how business been lately? All those spring lovey dovey vibes must have brought in customers

If I knew how to be direct, tactful and polite all at once I probably wouldn't be here now would I? Also a nice hot tea, please.

thanks man, that should do it,
i think she is the first unfortunately and maybe she isn't the last it's just really hard to look forward into the future, i feel utterly defeated right now

[does a bump of shitty, gummy, trash coke in the bathroom]

Ok now I'm ready to drink - I'll take whatever terrible beer you have in a tall and will likely segue into spirits soon.

...let me get my proxy-drink and proxy-blow and I will be right back

Love me some OJ

Attached: orange juice.jpg (600x600, 71.17K)

here

Ok so I'm 40 in a month... I gotta be honest, started typing a life story and realized it was a fucking headache, deleted it halfway... I had a legit interesting, chaotic past.... but the ONE THING I never did was take the idea of a REAL relationship seriously... The ONE THING my life lacks now is companionship - I have experienced so much weird, crazy, out there shit... and I would trade it all in a second for someone by my side... just someone to spend time with. I dunno, maybe its the shit blow. In fact, I'll take a rye and water to wash down some feels....

Isn't it just over the internet? Type it out and have others proofread and give insight
lol i thought Germany was very temperate but i guess some people can't take heat as well as others
Don't fight the feels right now. Just embrace it and endure. You will get through it no matter now difficult it may seem. Try to keep your mind busy by working on a project or something of the like

Attached: Hot-tea-linked-to-increased-risk-of-esophageal-cancer.jpg (975x651, 40.9K)

Do you feel lonely or just the pressure to be with someone because most people your age have someone else in their life?

Attached: ryeandwater.jpg (1500x1125, 124.87K)

I think it's legitimate loneliness... I mean, I had two friends get married in the last 2 months and that certainly triggered a few questions, but I absolutely think its genuine loneliness.

Oh, it used to be. Nowadays it just gets warmer every year. Thanks climate change I guess. But man is it hard to see all these couples every spring and summer. One good thing about corona I guess, I won't get so jelly this year. I keep holding out that one day I will also be in that position but my experiences kinda tell another story.

Damn alcohol making me get all sad again, could I get a long island iced tea for some numbing?

And not even on a sexual level... maybe not even physical at all... true companionship - that feeling of having a partner no matter what goes down, you know what I mean?

I think I am just coming to terms with the fact that I missed a very important bus, and it's never coming around again.

It is over the internet only but the problem is she seems to have trusted me with an inordinate amount of information about herself which I find both odd and foolish and am kind of stuck in an awkward position, as I have no clue how to say "Sorry but I'm a sperg and I don't have anything else to discuss with you, sorry if you find me interesting or whatever, but you're too much of a hassle to maintain conversation with"

say it exactly like that. be clear enough, as to give her closure, and then just bolt user