My gf made me wear a chastity cage for 30 days. Tomorrow is day 30 and after that I'm free...

My gf made me wear a chastity cage for 30 days. Tomorrow is day 30 and after that I'm free. She said if I sucked a cock at any point the cage would come off early. I didn't do it. Are you proud of me anons?

Attached: 1587705928108.jpg (1116x1578, 658.63K)

you should've sucked cock for her. Still a good boy for staying locked

I don't care how horny I got there's no way in hell I'd have the social fortitude to arrange a cock sucking lmfao. Granted also no chance I would ever get a gf but still

How was it like user? Did she tease you alot? Did you enjoy it?

my dick is already twitching, tell me more user

She has spent the entire quarantine describing how nice it would be for me to suck cock. She talks about it literally from when I wake up to when I sleep. She herself doesn't like giving head it makes no sense

trips now you have to do it. Maybe she's right. You should at least try it for her

If I could go back in time I would have just sucked one the first day just to not have been tortured the last month

Do you ah, do you, you know, have a thing for muscular women?

maybe she'll decide to do another month and give you the chance

Yeah. My gf is muscular too

She's already asking what kind of deal we can make to extend it to three months

if you already made it a month a little longer wouldn't be that bad

user I don't have a chastity fetish

you should dump your girlfriend. that was mean of her and you deserve better.

well it seems like your gf does

And are you a skinny twig white boy?

I get to make her do something sexual I want that shes not into for the next 30 days if make it to the end of this

God I hope this is fake otherwise you're one pathetic simp.

what'll you make her do?

I honestly have no clue. Any ideas?

lock her in chastity for a month

Fuck her friends in front of her.

well what kinks are you into?

why do you guys like these shitty fag larps so much

A month in chastity has warped everything for me

I don't know what you mean by that. How are things different?

Instead of getting turned on just by visuals everything is all elaborate emotional imagined scenarios now. I feel like femdom is overtaking all my other fetishes

This, what's the point if you don't do what she wants. You're not fetishizing any part of the relationship just feeling plastic around your dick

well then ask her to dom you for a month. Be specific when you ask her so she can do it just how you want

Stay in chastity for her. I'm female and thats an order, listen to your heart and obey us. And if nothing else it'll give you more time to think about what youll have her do