Do all men measure their penis's?

do all men measure their penis's?

Attached: measure.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

Yes and I was shocked and impressed at myself when I did

i've never done it and i'm in my late 30s

Attached: 1587322205491.png (524x452, 148.44K)

I measured it at 16 and it was 6 inches, never did it again but it doesn't seem to have grown since then. Doesn't really matter anyway, I'll never use it and a bigger penis would be a hassle when I try to take a piss with a boner in the morning.

I do, measured at 25 and again recently at 30 finally hit 7 inches but logically I was always 7 inches and jest lost weight

No.
Only men with nice dicks do that.

Also measuring is not just throwing a measuring tape over the dick an presto it's measured, like the fag in that webm did.

Attached: 1559822521216.jpg (951x968, 65.72K)

I can just barely, almost, if I squint my eyes hard enough, make it to 5 inch
same for girth
that's it

had sex three times in my life and it wasn't even fun for me. if I could at least enjoy some pussy and coom then I could overlook/ignore that it's not fun for the girl either, but imagine if you can barely feel anything as the guy... it's over. onaholes are fantastic on the other hand. but they don't have boobs.

Attached: 1528223008594.png (397x416, 260.39K)

We can only guess that the Internet made men more aware of penis size but I highly doubt that every guy measures his

>I measured it at 16 and it was 6 inches, never did it again but it doesn't seem to have grown since then

The penis is fully grown at age 17

>Only men with nice dicks do that.

So you know every man in the world? Impressive

In most cases, the lack of sensation during sex is caused by nervousness

Haha I guess i have a big dick because a I try to do the same thing but the aim is impossible

>take a piss with a boner in the morning.
For that the problem is not so much the size, but the angle.
My dick points up when hard and to piss with a hard on I end up looking like I'm trying to fuck the toilet bowl.

What? I'm just under 5 too with 4.1 girth. Had sex with two girls and not only was it great, one asked me to be her fwb (and she was the looser of the two). It's all in your head my dude.

I haven't in a long time.

The HRT has made it smaller though. It's probably like 6.5 inches now.

>It's all in your head my dude.
any advice?

>HRT
user. stop. simply improve your diet and exercise, stop drugging yourself.

Wtf? I've been trying to get advice about an actual problem and you guys are in here talking about dicks?!

But I like it user.

no I have enough other reasons to kms

I thought my girth was the average of the average, turns out 15,5cm girth is extremely rare

Attached: 1553878139888.jpg (460x339, 27.66K)

>30 year old man still reacting with anime pictures
Never gets old.

Just be yourself my man, just be confident, it's not about size :^)

listen to this user, also take a few more showers

>tranny with a bigger dick than me
why boner

Attached: 1581165234808.png (360x345, 98.54K)

How curious. What could this possibly mean?

>tfw 4.9x4.8
who /chode/ here?

i havent

and i have no idea how to do it. last thing i remember when im in the mood is finding the fucking ruler

I measure mine like once every 6 months, wondering if I maybe measured it wrong or something. It's the ideal size, but I still feel like it's small.

I measure mine every Sunday before and after church, been praying daily since I was 12, 26 now, for a miracle, I don't use a measuring tape, I use a digital micrometer.

>8"x5.5" midshaft/6" base
>khv
>mutilated and ugly, and still feels super skinny to me
>posted it like once and people said it looked fine for a mutilated dick
Still can't get over the fact that it'd look and feel a million times better if I wasn't mutilated. Probably would have posted it a thousand times but now if I was uncut. Oh well. Been doing lots of cardio lately and it's making my erections literally teenage tier rock hard, so much that my dick sticks up at an angle. Thats nice I guess.

No
I don't want to know just how small it is

Think about how your having sex and it's hot, don't think about your penis. It's a headgame so you gotta find your own way but to most girls it don't matta.

My penis at 90% hardness is small and 100% hardness is just over the threshold for big, I'm literally a different person between these intervals and it's saddening I can't get that hard every time.

i have, its a little over 6 inches. ive never had any complaints so i guess its not small