Can you draw?

Can you draw?

Are you interested in drawing?

Attached: how-to-draw-people-preview.jpg (400x277, 49.88K)

i can draw a pretty mean anime titty girl

I can draw kinda ok. I'm much better at geometrical things than living creatures, but those I can do with a reference point (poorly). I'm interested in it but I only rreally draw things when I'm very sad. I used to draw characters I liked when I was a kid but that passion of things is gone.

I can't really draw, i like painting occasionally though. it sucks because everytime i try to paint good it comes out like ass, but my best work always happens on accident. my most recent was a gondola.

Attached: Gondola.jpg (2014x2695, 1.1M)

>Can you draw?
Somewhat
>Are you interested in drawing?
No

So much for having a hobby

Attached: 1575057417855.png (1754x1240, 1.42M)

i went to art school for a year and the nude model in my drawing class was the mom of a high school acquaintance who was far cooler and more well-liked than me. i didn't become good at drawing but i slated my archive of handcrafted nudes as a victory and quit while i was ahead.

The worst part for me, user, is that i can't draw to save my own ass hole.
I paint some stuff, and I'm not even very good at that. idk how to draw. :( no senpai mentor

wait a sec, ive seen you on /ic/ got a blog? discord?

God , I can't explain how much I wish I were just a little bit talented at drawing.

No I'm not, and no.

Majority of people aren't talented at drawing, they just put an absurd amount of time into it. The other portion would have excelled anywhere else because their brain allowed them to learn things a lot easier.

I drew this last week.
These made me smile. Thanks.

Attached: 6Fanarts_pt2.png (637x877, 807.42K)

I draw, well more like practice because I'm okay at it. I should be drawing more consistently everyday to get better. I mostly do so on my breaks at work but work was canceled today due to someone having Covid there.

Attached: 20200427_000546.jpg (2576x1932, 1.52M)

>Can you draw?
not really.
>Are you interested in drawing?
yes I actually want to learn but having to make tons of hideous beginner drawings is rage-inducing. I don't even really want to become super good at it, it would just be really nice to draw the random things I daydream about as a hobby.

yeah but I'm in a slump and can't finish anything

Attached: progress.gif (1000x800, 380.97K)

you sure? I don't post my stuff online that much and it not like I have a style or subject matter.

Attached: lib.jpg (1754x1240, 219.91K)

I like the way in which you sketch out scenes, reminds me of disney storyboards.

I get that but I am not at a time in my life where I can do a hobby. I never had any kind of pastime other than studying. They always said that it will be worth it, my parents that is . I really want to learn how to draw after uni and some work time though. I just want a creative outlet

I am very interested in drawing but I'm still a beginner that started just this month. Going straight into digital and I hope I can improve. I wanted to join some kind of beginner art community but they always seem to be full of experts stroking their egos among the beginners.

Attached: f9e0263b65c3921f9f7906999912f832.png (248x563, 54.01K)

Take your time with them. When you start using your eye more rather than what you think you know you'll make significantly better drawings than the average person, even if the perspective and proportions are wrong.

Your parents are fucking retarded.

no

yeah i'd like to be able to but i really dont care enough.

Isn't that like most people on most things? Would be awesome if I could and would do it but taking a crack at it at step one isn't that interesting.

How hard would it be to become a soulless xerox photocopier? I watch twitch streams of those people and it looks really relaxing to draw that way because it seems so mindless.

Depends if you stick to one medium and how much trouble you have with the fundamentals. I've seen people grow a bunch in a single semester, even though they still probably aren't where they wanted to be.

i drew this the other day

Attached: clip.png (2224x3472, 1.48M)

How long did you study loomis?

Can someone draw me a Civil Protection Officer from Half Life 2 sitting down to some coffee and a donut?

yes but i prefer playing vidya all day

Attached: krita.jpg (825x538, 78K)

Ive never looked at loomis once in my life

i was halfway meme-ing but yeah it looks great

Thanks lol, i wasnt really sure if that was meant to knock me or not

ye im pretty sure, plus im a d/ic/khead too

Attached: smudge angles.png (1028x1445, 869.41K)