Weekly Family Thread

Really fucking late in the day edition

Ask for advice, share stories, give advice, the usual. Keep it generally family-related.

Archive(still not updated)-
pastebin.com/3G5CJ4xZ (embed)

Previous Thread-
boards.Yas Forums.org/r9k/thread/57738595#top

Attached: 1586468347595.png (898x1280, 788.93K)

Bumpity fuckity faggity apologies for the late thread

KAGUYA SEASON 2

We had a date/camping trip that I will get into a bit later but first hope everyone had a nice week!

Attached: 199111_uAW9h9uP.png (600x600, 62.25K)

Oh so there is a thread, neat.

Bad week, horny sunday. That's all. Also I found this and thought someone might like it idk.

Attached: WSeBt5G.jpg (680x5334, 978.07K)

Dammit that sounds amazing right now. Hope you didn't get the virus from a bear or something.

I guess there's a couple of these.

Attached: 3K984hy.jpg (790x4692, 710.76K)

Which sister would you say is most like you?

I visit my family every other week, I think they're going senile. They remember back to what I told them earlier but can't think back to what I did as a teenager. I'm 23 now

Uhhhh used to be a Brooke except less creepy, now I'm somewhere between Tia, Luara and Nadia.

I guess there's three of these.
That's sad, although that sounds like my memory honestly. Good on you for visiting them.

Attached: kbqtn8N.jpg (790x4692, 720.03K)

Wait why cant I choose the African Child soldier experience though?

Attached: A13CA006-0A7E-4552-AC9D-C76B1F0D89D6.jpg (708x507, 279.85K)

Is the whole family like that, or just some?

>Is the whole family like that, or just some?
Just my parents are going senile, they're in their late 50s

Tradmom thinks I need to be a tradmom like her, not my own mother, she stays quiet.
I think she regrets limiting herself to that role because she keeps saying how carefree I am and I'm childfree

>how carefree I am and I'm childfree
You might still want to consider kids at some point, because most people who live their lives entirely for heir career end up with unfulfilling lives.

I think I'll get permanent sterilization instead, but I might be infertile for random reasons since disease is a real thing.
She complains a lot about reproducing and that's evidence enough for me that people dislike it

>sterilizing yourself because your dumb mom complains

It isn't my own mother, many other women have mentioned how carefree I am and I think they mean my childfreeness.
Lol my own mom does the opposite and stay in complete silence

Based, don't let natalist cucks change your mind about this

Attached: 1587715633963.png (1280x720, 279.41K)

Thank you, many women I know in real life have tried to tell me I need to be a tra*dm*om? I mean it's great for them but it doesnt happen to everyone

Bumpity fuckity faggity giving some bumpage for everybody

I don't think just your mom and her friends are a large enough sample to justify believing people dislike it, but if you don't want to reproduce that fine as well. Just make sure you don't do anything permanent that you may regret later (if it's permanent but you won't regret it is a possibility)

Evening, folks. Been a much better weekend, with less running around and more quality time with family. Bathroom renovations with Dad, helping Sis study, lunch with Mom, triominoes with Mom-in-law, FF7 Remake with Wife. And as always, cats.

>KAGUYA SEASON 2
I know what I'm watching tomorrow night. Thanks for letting me know, Couch.

Senescence is a possibility, but... is it possible that they just didn't find your teenage years all that interesting or worthy of note? I know there are a lot of things my family missed about me because my sister or other relatives had the spotlight.

They may envy that aspect of your life.

Attached: Resized_20200425_161320(1).jpg (2880x2160, 977.16K)

This has literally no meaning, but I saw this image and thought of your orange cat.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 2.13.31 AM.png (918x916, 1.19M)

>they just didn't find your teenage years all that interesting
Oh it was interesting, i went to a reform school at 13 and was a druggie at 14, at 16 they let me run my own shit and we had peaceful relations after that

Bumpity fucktiy faggity
>Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.
-Marcus Aurelius

My life might return to normal in the coming weeks. I don't know if it's the right decision but I don't think I'm going to mind getting to leave the house again. The only down side is that it does put my sister at risk. She has MS and it stresses me out a little that I might give it to her, especially because of how close we are. It would probably take a total lifestyle change to keep her safe. I don't think I want to do that.

Honestly, the infection rates aren't that high, so if you just exercise a bit of caution, she should be fine, even without a total lifestyle change.

Bumpity fuckity faggity goodnight all, make sure to get a better nights rest than I

These should be compiled into one image, anyway:
Mother: Catherine
Older Sister: Nadia
Younger Sister: Quinn

Wow. That would be pretty memorable, yeah. Senility it is, then.

What will "normal" consist of for you? How exposed will you be to contagion vectors?

ah fuck im failing class and i'm not sure how i can break this to my parents this whole corona thing has sucked all trace amounts of focus and motivation
hide it until i cant or just tell them straight up?

Is this Bump-user, or a different user?

Whoever you are, I suggest you open up to them as soon as possible. You gain nothing by trying to hide it, and may gain something by prompt honesty. If they are going to shit on you for failing, better to get it out of the way now, before things get worse. If they are going to help you, better they know you need help before you dig yourself into a deeper hole or lose their trust.
t. someone who tried to hide it as long as possible, and only ruined his GPA and wasted parents' money, setting himself back by years