How much is your rent bros?

How much is your rent bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20200419-070907_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x873, 260.1K)

my neighborhood gentrified majorly since i've lived here, 1600 would be a good deal now
i want to move but it's hard when i'm living so cheap

That's a pretty good deal, why would you want to move?

580, quaint bachelor. perfect for my situation, very happy with it considering that i've hated everything that came before it

370 Euros, but I share it with two friends

too many yuppies

660, in second biggest city of my cunt (western europe).
Still want to move out because I know I can get at least twice cheaper in some smaller city.

$50 after my roommate gives me his government check, and like $400 for my bills

I still live with my mom. I chip in $300 USD a month to try to help out towards bills or groceries or whatever is needed though. So I at least don't feel like a complete freeloader.

$0. Company pays for my housing.

over 2000 euros, suck it poorfags

$450 a month, it's one big room with a kitchen and bathroom in an ancient house turned apartments. It's dirty, infested with roaches and mexicans, but it's cheap and that's what matters.

Just refinanced my mortgage, APR went from 4.6% to 3.1%.

My mortgage payments went from around 1900s to 1500s.

$500 a month for the land my trailer sits on, I pay $250 a month on the loan I bought the trailer with

350 Euros for 35m2 including gas, electricity and water.

>350 Euros for 35m2 including gas, electricity and water.

That's pretty good, which country?

nothing but I give my parents 500$ a month.

0. im 29 and live with my parents. to this very day, i've never had to pay rent

Might as well go get your own place at that point, even if it isn't that great.

you must feel stupid for buying a trailer

It beats the apartment I was in earlier, its cheaper too and I intend on moving the trailer onto some owned land in the next few years

>which country
Germany, Munich. The father of the aunt of my friend died so we moved in there. Usually a room/flat of that size costs around 1000+ Euros without ancillary costs, but we got a massive discount because of that.

Man that must have been one shitty ass apartment when a trailer is better. Good luck user I wish you the best.

>but we got a massive discount because of that.

Yeah you're lucky, a friend of mine moved to Munich 2 years ago and she had to pay 1200 for a shoeboy sized flat with the neighbourhood being like a demilitarized zone

500 Canadian dollars (about 350 American) because I live at home. I make 3000 CAD (about 2100 USD) per month so it's not a huge burden. A one-bedroom apartment in the city where I work would cost at minimum 2000 CAD (1400 USD). It's nuts.

It's essentially just a house, just long and narrow in shape.

Square footage is the same plus I have a yard dont have to worry about noise bothering neighbors, management is a block away and the landlord is like 200 miles away

$1368 a month

I have more than enough income to cover it, but it still sucks to see this much money go to housing

480 bongs a month for a two bedroom house.

Two bedroom unit, not even 200AUD
I'm a lucky fucker

>Might as well go get your own place at that point, even if it isn't that great.
I will, but not right now I need to save up atm.

Whom are you blackmailing for that holy shit

27 and rent free is the life for me

Attached: 757855.jpg (1916x1080, 230.41K)