Pay to play with E-girls

Every day we stray further from god.
So far this is the new peak degeneracy but it can possibly solve all our problems. Hey, r9k faggots, trannies and whatever other filth has lately overtaken the incel HQ why dont you move to the e-girl never battle alone thing - you will get paid for pretending to be girls, you might even trick someone into fucking you. Wouldnt this be more productive than ruining Yas Forums day by day?
Also robots the next time any girl pretends that life is hard for girls just give them the link - you literally get paid to play games just because you are a girl. This is the supreme argument.

Attached: Untitled.png (1914x909, 1.15M)

Would it be based if I pay them to play with me while they stream and say the n word and flame them when they suck at the game?

> Roblox

Where do I sign up?

Attached: sip.jpg (523x427, 36.87K)

are theyreallly over platinum? or are they carried playing only support like all womyn in gsmes.
when i played ow, i reached diamond one season playing roadhog.

-makes a thread and goes afk for 1-2 hours-
brain 100

As long as they cant charge you extra for that, it would be ultra-based user. They might develop a fetish for it and let you do it for free tho.

check the site, idk

No idea I play league only and they have some problems with league currently, if they fix league and the streams start you can see nicknames and check them on rating sites, it will show up properly.

why did the black chick say no homo after calling herself a rising e-girl? kek

Idk but I just noticed that the bottom left one can gut you with even 1 nail

The site isnt real?

Actually I think it wont work based on this image

I am pretty sure it is real, user.
I've been browsing it for a while

They restored the league service now, I will hunt for nicknames

Attached: Untitled.png (1906x967, 61.92K)

Shit, just paid $5 to one girl for a match and she's actually quite nice.

Holy shit. Why are you supporting this?

spending is good for the economy

I've actually been considering paying some bitch to play l4d2 with me.
I've been deployed for four months because of the wwiii scare and being out here really put in persective how little I really have. Maybe spending an hour or so with a girl will finally give me the motivation I need to put some lead in my skull on my next visit to the range.

Attached: 1587388419655.jpg (800x800, 314.77K)

if you think that spending time with a girl that is literally paid to pretend to care about you, you're a retard and probably deserve suffering and getting exploited.

It's better than nothing, retard. From these four months alone I was able to put away almost 8k, so what the fuck do five bucks mean to me by comparison?

>Also robots the next time any girl pretends that life is hard for girls just give them the link - you literally get paid to play games just because you are a girl. This is the supreme argument.

They also have e-boys if you are interested.

Yas Forums is dead. This board is dead. Better return to onion sites since normalfags don't go there.

I did it and it was a pretty comfy way to battle my corona lockdown social needs crisis. 5 bucks for an hour of counseling while shooting shit.

cringe simps just fucking shoot yourselves

Never played l4d2, but would like to try (if you're well human being, I'd be happy to not rip you off)

xibgdom#6525

it goes without saying, but that's not actually them

There's no better feeling in the world than hiring a cute redhaired girl for an hour and having so much fun we ended up playing for two hours and then later when you hit her up again she talks about how her friends reacted when she talked about the silly stuff we did during our gaming session.

Attached: 1538848498444.png (1087x680, 34.77K)

Thats not me There are some guys offering themselves up for 20 bucks per game and they are master/chall only, not some famous international players, I might list myself up one day.

how many of these girls are just using their boyfriend to play while they talk to you?
Just like Yuna egirl did to Fed.

if I ever ended up giving women I dont know money just for a crumb of attention, I'd think I'd kill myself. Thankfully I'm okay being alone and occasionally posting.

God I'd wish. Bitches can't drive vehicles for shit.
Even better if she'd used her boyfriends computer instead of a toaster with no SSD.

rather than peak degeneracy I consider it peak retardness

im more attractive than half of these but i cant even pay men to play csgo with me

This is hell and women don't care.
Women don't care that their men are in hell.

Why so? Cant you list yourself there?

What's your discord? Im shit at csgo. Do you like other games?

1v1 aim_map_usp you wont bitch