Are they as stinky as they say? I'm super curious

Are they as stinky as they say? I'm super curious.

Attached: hairy9.jpg (1000x750, 179.49K)

god DAMN that picture is disgusting.

I'm 5 mins post nut, so that looks quite disgusting if I'm being honest opie.

why are vaginas so ugly
does this mean im gay?

yes. kinda smells like a cats mouth

What do you mean?
It makes my mouth water.

No it just means you have autism and your weak senses cant handle the appearance of a vagina.

Christ, that is so disgusting. Literally turned my stomach.

it's a stinky sweetness like when you pinch off some of the shedding skin from your ballsack, but fishier

i'd do anything to smell it again

Attached: nyc_subway.jpg (983x625, 66.65K)

It would be pretty aesthetic if there wasn't slime verywhere

it means nothing. when you have sex you're not looking at a vagina up close like looking at OP's picture. That would be fucking weird.

If they arent properly looked after ad the girl has a bad diet then yes they can smell pretty bad and its putrid.

>Only a real man can handle a real woman
T. roast.

Attached: 1483470500476.jpg (1600x1151, 385.41K)

that vagina would look great if she trimmed more or shaved

wet bushes make my stomach turn

Is your ballsack supposed to shed skin?

Depends.

If they're on their period, smells horrible 90% of the time, 10% smells just kinda gross but tolerable.

Off period it's a toss-up. If the girl showers regularly, no, it doesn't smell like anything outside of maybe a light musk or her perfume/lotion/soap. If she doesn't shower often it smells rotten.

in cold climates it's normal

Do people actually find vaginas aesthetically attractive?

Attached: 1534632812659.png (645x773, 11.39K)

can confirm it'll shed a bit if you're sweaty and grimy and unshowered and you try work a little up.

what if you're licking dat puss

Some of them, sure.

depends on the vagina, I find my gf's vagina pretty cute but I've seen some blown out ugly ones too.

As long as it's tight on the inside I don't really care desu.

how about this one? sniff it long. sniff it deep, user. tickle your nose with those pubes.

Attached: hairy6.png (352x578, 242.94K)

a normal, healthy pussy has a smell but not a bad one unless there's something wrong with it(infection, std, etc) or the owner (poor hygiene or something). also if they're wearing certain fabrics of panties it can contribute to a more unpleasant smell such as full lace or something

still too hairy desu

how about this? you're not alone in wanting a shaved puss. But it'll shock you how you'll want some variety.

Attached: pussy4.jpg (1280x960, 319.51K)

why is ops pic so fucking disgusting?

Attached: 1566584813036 cunny.jpg (717x1013, 233.32K)

you're still not staring at it lol

I think it's more the gaping vulva that does it for me and not the hair.

2D cunny ruined vaginas for me too

Because it's covered in unidentifiable goo. It's not pussy juice necessarily. But something else that looks foul.

Oh god, to bury my face in that is all I want

She's remarkably clean for that photo too. You can tell it's pristine. Her pubes look freshly blowdried.