Whats your opinion on MAP losers?

Whats your opinion on MAP losers?

Attached: 098776543.png (596x731, 182.99K)

i guess it's okay if the adult is a hot woman and the little boy is into it

Trans rights dabs on pedos. I thought it was just a falseflag though.

What is a MAP?

Euphemism for pedo
Minor Attracted Person

if the adult is a man, the guy should be excecuted in a public forum.
if the adult is a woman, who is also at least mildly hot, and the minor is a male. is ok.
Also female on female is not ok.
And im not ok with trans right. fuck that shit. just build a special bathroom for them and fucking, i dont want a tranny near my daughter in a bathroom.

Just googled it
Its pretty much the same thing for pedos as PoC is for niggers

I can't stand by this then
There's nothing wrong with 20 year olds drinking whiskey the same way that there's nothing wrong with biological adults enjoying sex.

Trans rights, pedofags.

PC term for pedo

What a dumbfuck way of thinking lol

FUCKING.
WHAT.

Holy shit, fuck off.

Attached: EWeQOdwWAAEHUVR.jpg (1005x1946, 269.06K)

It's not "politically correct".
It's a made-up term by the pedos.
Politically correct people, just like most others, dislike pedos.

>most people dislike pedos
What are you talking about? People idolize the shit out of Hollywood

Oh boy, here comes the "all jews" Yas Forumsshitter...

I know PC ppl hate pedos, Im just saying pedos thought up the term to get away from the very negative connotations that come with the term pedophile

>defending rich pedos

It shouldnt be called boy/girl love because its almost never about love anyway. Most pedos pretend to love their victims as a means to get what they actually want which is sex. Thats why people get disgusted by it because its someone older and wiser preying on a borderline retarded kid and exploiting a childs natural trust/emotions and bonding process just so they can fuck a child. Sex is always the priority for pedos, if they wanted to love kids they would be content not touching or fucking them.

also an adult/child relationship can't last very long if the adult is only attracted to children

Yep. You cant say its about love if you plan on dumping that kid once they no longer fulfil your fetish. Very few pedos are monogamous too. They want to diddle as many kids as they can in as short a space as they can and need younger fresher victims to satiate their sexual appetite. Not to mention how sadistic so many pedos are and how they get off on seeing kids in pain.

>if the adult is a man, the guy should be excecuted in a public forum.
>if the adult is a woman, who is also at least mildly hot, and the minor is a male. is ok.
I hope you burn in Hell for eternity you fucking faggot simp.

But trannies are the same as pedos

As somebody who was raped as a boy, I hope the bastards all die in a house fire.
I hope they get burnt individually at a stake where every man, woman and child who has ever been harmed by a pedophile has the opportunity to stab one of them in the balls with a rusty hairpin, before those pedo fuckers get set ablaze.
I hope every single one of these stupid, fourteen year-old tumblr cunts with a savior complex has to find how bad it really is for an adult that's supposed to protect to treat you like a fucking cumrag.
Fuck this "map" bullshit and I pray to the man upstairs that Shiro Ishii and Joseph Mengele come back from the dead and torture the living fuck out of everybody involved.

Some part of me thinks twitter MAPs and Zoos are falseflags to drag down LGBT. Then again I've seen some truly disgusting people

Most pedos are non-exclusive.

if that's the case, then they shouldn't have any problems dating adults

They prefer children though.

We had an entire thread on this that elaborately details the whole phenomenon and the rationale behind it here:

Would encourage anyone on both sides of this issue to read through this to the end, pretty much everything in this current thread is misinformation. MAPs are specifically against offending and want rights to therapy, not fuck kids. It's pro-c MAPs you have to worry about

Attached: EWP0XTEWkAIYdHL.jpg (496x373, 18.72K)

i hope u get raped again lol

Thanks Isabelle.

What's wrong with being a pedo though, if you do not hurt or coerce anyone?

ew, just stay in your corner and dont remind me you exist. You arent socially acceptable and never will be like the LGBT, dont expect a presidential nominee to run on pedo rights ever.