"being female is living life on easy mode"

I grew up with no parents, my dad tried to shoot himself in front of me in elementary school, and my house was robbed by drug addicts.

I was molested at a young age and my family members were too busy beating the shit out of each other, calling me a retard, and busting holes in my door to care.

I lived with a foster family for a bit but they took my SSI money and spent it on themselves. I was groomed by an older man who was well liked, and well respected. He ended up abusing me, eventually hitting me, blackmailing me, sending naked pics of me to his friends, etc.

I got out of that when I was 18, only to watch one of the good people in my family die. Later that year I was violently raped but came out with only minor injuries.

Despite this I've tried to go to college and have a normal life. I switched my major to Neuroscience which suited me better, and got into a relationship that wasn't bad initially.

All this changed whenever I was having some issues with food and decided to see a doctor, who kept flirting with me and asking if I had a boyfriend, and started touching me with no warning. He put his hand against my panties while I was shaking and almost crying.

I can't get over that event and it replays in my head a lot. My boyfriend hates me now that I was diagnosed with severe anxiety and PTSD. I've tried many medications that didn't work and multiple therapists but none of them know what to do with a "complex case."

How fucked is your life if you think yours is worse?

Attached: 1586585884256.webm (456x340, 1.53M)

Okay. Don't care. Who asked again?

Attached: mofack.png (1600x910, 109.21K)

Must give it to you. You had a rough upbringing take care

Attached: 1586115107264s.jpg (236x227, 8.07K)

>I was molested at a young age
what age? by who? a family member?

Put your dick away

just because you've had a bad life doesn't mean that you don't have automatic benefits from being female
males could have literally any this happen to them as well
shitty bait

Even in that scenario you've just stacked as much tragic backstory as you can, it has nothing to do with gender. Women have objectively way more opportunity and privilege, cherry picking raped children does nothing to change or even argue against that. It even ignores the fact that men and especially male children are abused at much higher rates than girls.
If that is actually true, you're still a million times better off than problem kids born in russia or africa. Even in your sob story you go to uni (which you absolutely didn't save any money beforehand to pay for) and have access to medical care (which you didnt pay for either).

I just want to hold you and make you feel safe and protected

Jesus Christ. Congratulations on getting into college, hope the major is going well for you. Your boyfriend ain't shit.

Your suffering is seen as tragic, people automatically feel sympathetic and there are countless avenues/funding built specifically to help you.
A male who is suffering is just regarded at best with indifference and at worst with outright hatred, and there is no help at all.

>that blood splatter
fake as fuck

Attached: EternalAnger.jpg (288x252, 23.88K)

From a person with rape PTSD from when I was a child, it gets better. It'll take time, but eventually it gets a lot better, and trust me, I had it bad. Raped thrice when I was still a child. Took me years, but when I let go, it stopped being so intense. You're not dead yet, it's gonna be alright.

Take your entire story and take away the college/relationship stuff and you have the male experience.

Women always have it easier. If you want to lower the bar and compare it to others in similar situations, YOU had a better outcome than the majority of males in similar circumstances

I have a small dick and spent my entire life alone. Looks like I got you beat OP.

>I was violently raped
BASED. Did you cum? You know you did.

Wish I could rape you :/

Im sorry what happened to you but one extreme case proves nothing. If you want to compare cyber misery dicks like that Im sure that somebody that had it worse will post here eventually.

do you enjoy rapeplay during sex now as a result of it?

Exactly like yours. I'm a guy.

Have you tried ayahuasca? If not, google it and consider it, it is extremely good medicine against PTSD and anxiety. And it will help you heal your mind.

just because your life is worse than mine, that doesn't mean mine is good.

Attached: 1_8_k2QML9o2wNsF7gGvpCnA.jpg (600x384, 20.98K)

And I care why this is some baby back bitch shit me and my niggas out here with no good gas and no floozzies

Attached: 9D93CB44-A52D-48CF-B1EF-C82E49B07711.jpg (675x680, 45.95K)

Can I please see a picture of your tits

Have you ever heard of the word average you dumb bitch ?
the average womans will have an easier life then the average woman
wow but check out my sad life nobody asked for over here hehe checkmate incel

Attached: DtqiiJPUcAAtd4i.jpg (1200x675, 115.44K)

>wahwahboohoo
The most important thing in life is finding love. Women are given opportunities to meet potential partners any time they enter a social environment.

Men have to work to rid themselves of loneliness. At least you got to have sex at a young age, you ungrateful little shit.

Lol u almost got quads

> It even ignores the fact that men and especially male children are abused at much higher rates than girls.

I do not think this is true. Pretty sure the abuse rate for female minors is higher

>being female is living life on easy mode
Everything you wrote does not contradict this statement retard. It doesn't matter what you went through, the point is given the same circumstances life is much easier for women. It doesn't mean it's impossible for any given woman to have a worse life than any given man
holy fuck

Attached: 1561856867681.jpg (1560x1275, 215.66K)

What did you even plan to accomplish by making this thread? Did you expect to garner sympathy? Expect to change peoples minds? Just about everyone who comes here their life is absolute shit. Sure some may be worse than others, but its not a fucking contest. Nobody cares how much you suffered through life. Nobody is going to give you any special treatment or bonus points just because your life is hard. Thats what its like being a male at least. But for females, you will always have pathetic simps like this guy to make you feel better and give you emotional support just because of your gender.

What, we're playing victim olympics here? Shut the fuck up bitch, the point is that as a woman you're able to easily go out and get into relationships and build them up. I grew up in the projects as a white kid, my parents sold drugs for a living, both of them before I hit 10, I moved in with my cousin who raped me (male cousin). In school I was beaten, jumped, in general shitted on. I ran away from home, spent years homeless off and on, grew up on the street, went back to the projects, almost was killed and was beaten by a couple bloods within an inch of my life due to a misunderstanding that I was in the crips, because niggers are dumb.

Around the time I was 15 I started developing schizoaffective disorder, started hearing shit that was there, you know depression and dumb bullshit as well that everyone here has I ended up getting. Starting IV'ing heroin as a way to cope with it all, started banging 2 grams a day and selling it in the projects to cope with it all, eventually overdosed and barely came out of it spending the next half year homeless barely surviving. I'm on disability now, living n a small one room apartment, I've been a hikikomori since 2016, who gives a shit when you're a man. Nobody, nobody gives one shit. Try to get friends, go on a dating app, try anything, try even talking about your problems and they'll tell you to fuck off or to stop being an emotional fag. It's only retarded fucking women that get any sort of support in modern society, men either decay from their fucked up life or develop a sort of stoic mask

both of them overdosed and died before I hit 10, I had meant to say

how does this disprove anything? a man in your situation would have it a lot worse
"women have life on easy mode" doesn't mean "women will never face any problems in life". it just means that "life is always easier for a woman than a man"
perfect example: you have a boyfriend now. if a man had been beaten down by life as hard as you have, no woman would want him at all. if a man came here (or anywhere really, this isn't exclusive to Yas Forums at all) posting about the exact same problems as you people would he'd be told to man up, quit being a bitch, etc. might even be called a faggot for getting raped

Thats not the life of the average roastie everyone complains about...

Im sorry for all that happen, but I think you know most of your life would have been as shitty if you were male.

lol thats so crazy you should post your boobies :3

Can confirm. I tried telling authorities about when I got raped. They just tried to imply I'm gay and enjoyed it. I'm glad I was too shocked for my temper to burst, otherwise I might've ranted at the assholes.

Your life is harder than the average life, but it is still easier than an male that went trough the same trauma.
If a guy went though the same you did, he would bottle it up, since men's metal problems are not taken seriously.

And you being female makes you more deserving of pity for this? Same shit happens to dudes and they get fuck all in terms of help. Take your fucking (you) and go cry to Reddit

>my statistically outlying anecdotal life story will convince them they are wrong!
A sample size of 1 means nothing. You aren't making any point here, so you're obviously just seeking attention. Here's your (You)

>being female is life on easy mode
correct. easy compared to a man's life. your life is definitely harder than the average woman's, and even the average man. but you're a lot better off than if a man had had a life like that. people in general are just more willing to support and help a woman than a man.

please describe your molestation in greentext

>has a boyfriend
>meanwhile molested male robots are so fucked up they become gays and trannies and commit suicide unloved and alone
Don't make your pain a contest. You got dealt a bad hand, but there's always worse