Are you awere how much of a lolcow you actually are?

Are you awere how much of a lolcow you actually are?

Attached: 1587823123845.jpg (706x225, 68.33K)

that is very hurtful, some epic hard hitting truths right there

>awere
Alright faggot

damn i needed this bro

Robots come here to wallow and stimulate anger, not to feel better. I know what I'm doing.

>the place where you cant get banned for what you say is a safe zone
the absolute cope

yes
Yas Forums is very quick to tell me how stupid and mentally ill I am

if all of my posts from just the last 24 hours, all boards, had a username behind them, I would very quickly gain some kind of following. a good 10-20 people would most likely be interested in talking to me
if it were all my posts with a searchable username, I would probably have a thread or two on lolcow or a small YouTube video with 100 views made about me.

I think I would be at kiwifarms.

>Not having intercourse is a mental issue
Well done plebbit, let's legalize rape then and stop prosecuting those harmless individuals who do it just to escape mental illness.

>Yas Forums
>hugbox
you really have to be new as fuck to believe this dumb shit

Reactionary cuck that you are you're trying to redpill me about my cultural bias in the same way that I ridiculed you for yours, the truth is as much as I surround myself with contrarian retards who do anything to abate authority you exist as part of the nerd clique, the pecking order is clear regardless of your perspective.

Is someone trying to encryptively defraud you again bro?

I've been called a lolcow in many normie servers.

If you're looking for a comfy environment for mentally ill / neet / shutin: DvckWTU

NO TRANNIES NO WOMEN NO FAGGOTS

Attached: 8.jpg (1200x1190, 179.97K)

Fuck you Gunjy. Hang yourself already you piece of shit.

I get called retarded and mentally ill here more than anywhere else though

Attached: 1585930670687.jpg (362x346, 37.55K)

Except they never do so, arguments tend to be of lower quality than any argument you come across in 4chen, a lot of appeals to popularity as well... And that's if they even bother to argue, most time you will just get silenced with impotent downvotes and banned afterwards.

The bland humor doesn't make it any better too.

It depends on the person, because if they're that obsessed with baiting people and making trolling their life then you know mentally they have nothing else to do.

"Cows" themselves often have a life of their own and only go online occasionally while the f!*armers themselves go online on purpose to track others.

thanks for letting us know where you are from foid!

Attached: 2AAC6997-5DE6-4DB4-BBA5-7CAE287D586E.jpg (1200x877, 333.48K)

normalfags are so nasty and obsessed with mental illness

Fair enough, I think starting my sentence with an offshoot of "fool that you are" triggered my schizophrenia a bit lol, the point still stands though, this is the kool kids klub and reddit is an unabashed nerd haven. I think the beauty of Yas Forums though is that no matter how much you hate me or my opinion it's still as loud as anybody else's, I'm not a redditor, groupthink and the opinions of others don't sway me as easily as they do you, call me whatever the fuck you want, as long as I'm on Yas Forums I'll say whatever fuck I want without a shred of regard for you and what you stand for.

R*dditors don't have the balls to tell us any of that unless it's on r*ddit where we'll be banned if we disagree.

Gunjy is in prison user

This is not a safe zone or a hugbox, dumb fuck.
You aren't banned from posting here for being "LE RACIST BIGOT", you aren't silenced here outright for your opinions. The only issue is, your retardation can't reign supreme without authoritarian moderation of a website, because that's the only way you can win an argument.
kys

People like you are why the site is dying. If you think you're so interesting go to fucking r*ddit and build this following you seem so capable of getting

what the fuck are you talking about reddit nigger? you literally dont know shit about me and expect me to just accept whatever copy pasta shit you put here how about you become a actual person you fucking psy op cunt

This describes reddit a fuckton more than this site. This place is an eternal fighting pit where anons debate over everything forever, because everyone is too stubborn to change their minds about anything.

Couldnt be any more true desu

>Reddit
Ok, go back then

I could write a long essay about this but I'm tired I guess I could try again
I do think I would have a thread of my own but eventually they will get busy with real life activities just like with internet friends, unless they're more passionate about trolling than their daily life and theres a lot of nuance

>silent majority?
Reddit has no subtlety or suppressed majority. Its literally conform or get downvoted to oblivion. Or shadowbanned.

>Yas Forums is a safezone and a hug box.
Then why does everyone on here get called a faggot, tranny, pedo, larper, Glower, nigger?

>Hate is all you have left
I see more love to board culture, memes, and discussion on every board. Even Yas Forums and Yas Forums which seem to be built on hate are actually loved for shitposting, racism, and being edgy.

God I hate reddit.

Who wouldn't want to only be around people that are like themselves to fit in?

Honestly its better than reddit where if you say something people don't like they literally silence you