I love eastern European culture and history and i wish i was part of their race so i could myself be part of it...

I love eastern European culture and history and i wish i was part of their race so i could myself be part of it, especifically baltic and lithuanian culture.

Attached: baltiv.jpg (2400x2400, 1.02M)

>i wish I was part of their race
No you wouldn't

Attached: 1531559752934.png (275x238, 88.88K)

this is very weird form of nationalism but thanks user.For me you will always be one of us

But i would user, whenever you are, whoever you are i would trade places with you.
Why is it weird? Isn't it just being proud and wanting to be be related to something your are, if you are saying random dudes from the internet are part of it it must be really weakened , i'm brazillian, i don't have any culture i can say it's mine.

Attached: Opera Instantâneo_2020-03-27_061732_fanfox.net.png (1376x874, 1.75M)

Isn't Baltic culture being enslaved and enriched by greater countries and cultures?

You are loyal to the people you love first.
Then to the people you depend on
And finally to the people you understand and relate to.
If you read something and suddenly want to be part of us it's weird since you don't belong there. As for being part of us- this is for me , it doesn't mean you become Eastern European it means that specifically I will treat you as such

Eastern Europe isn't one culture

They have literally killed each other over this

Basically former Soviet states' culture

It's really shit if you're part of the smaller nations as a lot of them have accomplished next to nothing even though they've been around for like 1000 years.

So they harp on any little thing to prove to others that they're not useless gipsies that were basically a herpes sore on other countries/nations like the fact that they have their own language despite it being a bare minimum to even be considered a nation.

Or they are obsessed with being "disciplined" and good at sports or overall overdo with their nationalism despite them looking like a 15 year old LARPING as a soldier.

Tl;dr Slovenia

But they don't have Wothinn

Attached: 71-88HGHZyL._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x458, 53.72K)

You could say that about any nation.
Every country had its ups and downs.

This, there's basically nothing to be proud of if you're from here. You can like the history and culture but at the end of the day you're part of the most weak and servile nations of Europe, and no one that hasn't studied history has never heard of you.
t. Latvian, I wish I was born German/Scandinavian

I am obsessed with Appalachia and Appalachian culture. The people, the way of life, the music, their take on Christianity. Just everything about it. I wish I was a white man who grew up in that region so I could raise a family.
>t.pajeet

That's just wrong. It is just natural that smaller countries cannot brag about many scientific of cultural achievements as they have smaller populations to begin with which means they have fewer outstanding individuals. And sometimes even that's not true, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands or Finnland are small, but all of them achieved quite a lot.

You don't need scientific achievements to brag, you simply need to be relevant in some way. You become relevant by leaving footprints throughout history and are remembered in some way. I don't know what it's like in other semi-known Eastern European countries but here it just makes the people appear barbaric and neanderthal-ish as they over-compensate their lack of historical relevancy by being overly-aggressive at sports events and seeing a single successful sports figure from your country as a saving grace that you must milk for popularity points.

Also the countries you mentioned received far more foreign aid throughout history and are over-all more developed, it's not about the size of the country/nation but the footprint it leaves behind.

No foreign aid there senpai, unless you think about the Marshall plan maybe. And I would say all of those countries are relevant despite their small size.
I'm a goulash nigger and even though I could have plenty of excuses to be butthurt about my country's history, I try not be be as it's neither useful, nor healthy.

Been to the Hungarian Parliament Building yet, user?

Attached: 1582990173946.jpg (2048x1365, 303.42K)

As a foreigner who's seen your capital and all your museums, I'd object to that.
I learnt that Riga was once the biggest city of the Swedish kingdom, and after that the most important port city of Russia and what an amazing century it had around the late XIX -early XX. All the beautiful art noveau buildings can testify that it was a period of great progress and wealth. I learnt that Riga after the I. WW became an important hub of trade, industry and finances of the region. It even had high tech industries of photography.
So cut back a bit on that defeatist attitude, you're not Albania or Mongolia.

Meet a Lithuanian chick and tell her as myliu tave, then eat some beetrout soup together. Congrats now you are basically 90% Lithuanian.

Nah. no you don't. I dont think you really want to be eastern europen. Every one is broke af plus also their history of getting there ass beat.

why would you want to be broke?

>baltic and lithuanian culture.
the fact you conflate these goes to show you dont know anything about them because they arent the same or even similar at all

baltics and lithuanians are POC (People of Cabbage)

>XIX -early XX
why use roman numerals you faggot
riga has been a hugely important city for much longer than that too
hungary is one of the greatest countries in europe and you have a lot to be proud of

Finns have Perkele, Latvians have Perkons, Lithuanians have Perkunas and Slavs have Perun.
It's basically the same thunder god. Wotan got nothing on us.

Have you walked 3 streets further into the town? It's literally a bumfest. Not to mention the parliament building is being renovated every other year because it's rotting and falling apart.

Eastern European culture doesn't exists. National culture exists but barely anyone cares beyond traditionalist and shit poor villages.
Being born in eastern europe is anything but good. Whole nations being alcoholics isn't a sign of well being. It fucking sucks every single day of the year. Rotting blocks and shit currency, eu tampering and homeless shitfests, gypsies and aggressive fucks, shit quality roads and tranportation, low quality food and shit workforce.
But hey, over the internet everything seems better than reality.

yeah but riga was built by the germans who ruled latvia for 800 years

>hungary is one of the greatest countries in europe and you have a lot to be proud of

um no. our healthcare and education is in ruins, there's like a 500 euro median salary. people can't afford fucking rent. we're a disgrace.

pretty much this, but at least we pump the aid to transylvania :^)

e*stern "europeans" are not human
i wish i were western
t. a lithuanian