How in the FUCK do skellys do it?

How in the FUCK do skellys do it?

Food is fucking DELICIOUS. Chocolate, cookies, cake, meat, pies, rice with tuna and mayo, sandwiches, candy

How can they be skellys surrounded by so many orgasmically tasy stuff?

Attached: we13b91c7e68bb71c4973c9beb8d2cf014ad0faeb7aab01cc67e6327b805eba7a.png (593x635, 226.06K)

For me its easy, just have an obsession with being thin and associate eating with feelings of unhappiness. After a while you start to like the hunger pains and seeing your weight continue to lower keeps you motivated.

Attached: 1587238554114.gif (220x266, 691.49K)

Just don't buy that shit when you go to the shops lardarse.
Not hard.

>check weight on scale
>380
>start of quarantine was 360
I've given up
>JUST BEE URSELF user HAHAHA TEE HEE
if I had a lower weight I might be motivated
I can barely get up a flight of stairs how am I gonna be motivated now

Fast metabolism
Literally can't go over 160 pounds

it just doesn't feel good
i can only eat maybe half a square of choccy before feeling sick
same with most other foods
occasionally something will really resonate with me (such as peas and sweetcorn with butter) and i'll eat bowls of it for a week or two, but then it's back to low appetite

Attached: bar skelly.jpg (1908x1428, 324.01K)

Now I weigh around 48kg, I was never overweight but still unhappy. Obviously you don't have to aim to become a skeleton like myself but try and set yourself small goals. Try counting calories or something as a start if you actually want to lose weight.

Attached: skellyboys .jpg (852x480, 68.96K)

>only unhealthy food is delicious

Gets a load of this brainwashed idiot, trained by brands to eat hyper-processed foods and empty sweets. Have a soft-scrambled egg with scallions and hot sauce on toast. Have a piece of fruit. Eat a fucking stewed onion. Better yet, if you're not hungry, don't eat!

God I fucking hate fat people. My boss is fat and the best part of being furloughed has been not having him stand near me with fetid sweat odor reeking out from between his flabby folds like a pink Jabba the Hut. My stomach churns just remembering it.

Attached: gord.png (916x696, 826.5K)

>tfw have to force myself to eat or I lose my gains
>tfw have to force myself to enjoy the taste
>tfw don't even really like sweets
>tfw miss the days of living off beer, smokes and raman

Attached: 1570401134523.jpg (1124x1024, 176.17K)

work out. its that easy. i dont have to feel guilty or worry about getting fat if i decide to have a piece of cake or a few slices of pizza because i know that i'm gonna work off 600-800 calories on my daily run. you can be thin/fit without denying yourself the foods you like, as long as you have some self control .

this.
MutEd For SIXTEEN SeCoNdS!

Because the thought of sugary foods makes me want to puke. Its not healthy, it is gross and a sin against nature

i just dont get hungry and feel super full after eating a few bites.

oh and i dont eat unhealthy food

bmi 15.5 here
192cm ~57kg
I just can't be assed to go and make food for myself, I live off a meal a day which is just a couple of sandwiches
I know I'll stay alive with this amount, the stomach pain from the hunger is nothing compared to the pain I've felt inside for all these years
my sadness causes apathy and lack of apetite

>Gets a load of this brainwashed idiot, trained by brands to eat hyper-processed foods and empty sweets. Have a soft-scrambled egg with scallions and hot sauce on toast. Have a piece of fruit. Eat a fucking stewed onion. Better yet, if you're not hungry, don't eat!
This, healthy food can be so satisfying. The only reason fat people don't realize this is because they're too scared to try it.

Can any ana chans give me their calorie counts and weight loss/snack tips pls.

Seriously. Have they tried lays potato chips? So salty, so tasty. And then brownies? Forget about it. Even shit like pop tarts and slim Jims, theyre just so damn tasty. I wish I could make them disgusting to me.

Yeah thats not easy when you can easily buy them without worrying about money. Its as if my desire to become thinner becomes irrelevant in the moment Im faced with a tasty treat at the store.

>stewed onion
>fruit
Jeez your standards are low.

genetics and upbringing / conditioning

I have to force myself to eat. Yeah I snack like everyone else but I start to feel uncomfortable if I eat too much or if I'm eating a lot of sugar or something.

Have a filling meal before you go grocery shopping.

Former anachan here, what I do and still do is get obsessed with YouTube and play random games I find. Just find a hobby that occupies your time and you wont remember food

Thats a good tip desu, 90% of the time I eat because I am just bored. Busy people are usually thinner than lardasses.

Nicotine helps but I imagine you don't need any more bad habits, tubby.

go on Yas Forums my dude, i used to be a big fatty but read the guide and got Yas Forums. dont shoot for skelly mode girls hate that its feminine and gay, turn that fat into muscle big guy. something that id wanna stress though is lifestyle changes. eat the same thing every day, completely cut out sugar, resturaunt food, and any packaged/premade food from the store, make your own food. make sure you get veggies/fruit/milk/protein/light carbs in each day, and only eat on a schedule

I eat about 5,000 calories a day and I'm at the bottom end of healthy weight. I am sedentary pretty much all day.

I am getting worried I might have some sort of medical issue that prevents me from gaining weight.

>I eat about 5,000 calories a day
do you atually track your calories? what have you eaten so far today>
>tfw fat person thats only eaten a pudding cup so far today.

I don't really have a lot of unhealthy food at my home since I'm not in the habit of buying it. I dislike the feeling of being stuffed so I don't overeat. Also I quite often forget to eat while doing something else.

It's far easier to lose weight than to gain it. Fatsos have no excuses

my nigger dont starve yourself trying to lose weight or you will quit before you know it. eat better food so you can eat more of it.

Today I've had:

Breakfast
> 8 weetabix, caked with sugar
> 4 slices of toast
> two glasses of orange juice

Lunch:
> Ham sandwitch toastie
> satsuma

Dinner:
> A moussaka recipie that feeds four people (i.e. my parents cooked for 8 and I ate half of it, there are five in my family including me)
> Chocolate mousse caked with cream
> Two hot cross buns
> Two pieces of toast

And that's a "low" day for me, usually I'd have another 2 pieces of toast before dinner and 2 pieces of toast after dinner (and a larger lunch), but I was busy playing RPGs with friends online.

I used to have a sweet tooth, but after getting a cavity, i radically altered my diet. I try to consume as little sugar and starch as possible.

I just havent gotten around to making food today yet. im trying to just let myself be hungry for longer bc eating when im hungry isnt cutting it.
you really love toast. i wish i could eat that much.

> you really love toast. i wish i could eat that much.
I get hungry really quickly and it's something I can throw together in a few minutes I also tend to eat it when I'm bored

It's the big coom, OP. However good chicken wings are, they're nothing compared to chicken wings after pulling five 20 hour days of manual labour with your mates because their roof fucked off in a hurricane. The second you realise truly great food is at least 50% context and build-up, you never want to binge shit again. Think the Skellies are just horribly mentally ill though, not really their fault.

TL;DR: Eating bullshit once a month feels as good as fapping once a month

are you like seven feet tall or something?

I'm 198cm (6' 6"), and lanky as fuck. All my friends at uni seem constantly concerned that I'm not eating enough. You can count my ribs and vertebrae at 10 paces.

>be me
>5'7 and 85kg
>eat 1-2 healty or relatively healthy meals a day
>go to gym every other day, 45 mins of cardio at least
>don't lose any weight after a year and a half of doing this

What's the point...

because i may have failed in every other aspect of life compared to my peers, but i will not get fat. if i can stay slim i achieved something compared to most people

also cigarettes

>rice with tuna and mayo
If you think this is orgasmically tasty no wonder you have weight loss problems you husky boy

i guess that makes more sense. you probably have a larger frame too. hope you dont have a debilitating disease user.

I definitely don't have broad shoulders if that's what you mean, but I'm considering getting it checked out by a GP when this lockdown ends.