Why don't you have a femdom gf who cherishes and protects you?

Why don't you have a femdom gf who cherishes and protects you?

Attached: 2130326477593a82a89d638c9e76ecdb.jpg (1433x1400, 207.47K)

Yes, hello, I'm here to pick up my mandated sub. I would like an obedient house husband type, one suited for an OL who is still busy, even in quarantine.

I can be demanding, so I need someone who can live up to my expectations.

>I can be demanding, so I need someone who can live up to my expectations.
What are the requirements for the job?

Yes, hello I am an obedient house husband type, suited for a busy OL.
I am fairly demanding myself, so I need someone who can live up to my expectations.

i like staying home anyways so i would totally learn to cook and clean properly for a girl that wanted to be dedicated to her work.

What does OL mean? I'll still do it!

Because I'm a nerd, so to women, I am repulsive. Unfortunate but that's how things are.

I'm a NEET. I don't leave the house often. I don't have a car or my license. Even, on this shithole of a board most women wouldn't date me. And I've never met any woman here that lives near me.

stop fucking posting a*tomata pictures in femdom threads

I dont get out of the house enough to really meet a girlfirend to begin with. And really, while i do adore femdon, ive come to realize I'm a lazy, selfish, stupid creature who always thinks he wants attention but immediately pushes away any attention he gets. I dont deserve a femdom gf and if I somehow got one, I would have nothing worthwhile to offer her. Not like the promise of submission alone is enough when you still have to actually be able to perform to her expetations and not be a social or romantic retard.

Attached: IMG_20190708_182434.jpg (980x784, 61.91K)

Fair enough. I know the actual implications of this scene and their relationship, I just used it because I liked it and I want 2B to choke me until I pass out

Attached: 78042254_p0.jpg (1200x1360, 930.73K)

tfw no femdom gf to literally kill me
I wish 2b was real

because I can't drive
if I could, every femdom gf in my state could be found but I can't be motivated to do shit if I can't leave the house. my parents would bombard me with questions if I suddenly decided to use an uber one day and I would have no explanation

Because i don't want to end up humiliated, beaten, raped and eventually dumped by a female who was actually searching for a better man all this time

Because the only femdom I would want is a literal nearly all-powerful goddess

Attached: 14503926_p0.jpg (1440x1440, 604.02K)

I'm not only scared of girls, but I also don't like the idea of being close to people.

Such girls don't exist. Even if they did they want nothing to do with me. Isolation is the only way to stay safe from people.

If you are able to be this honest about yourself, then you can do your best to become a cute boy that will make a domme very happy!

both of these
life is pain
>tfw no omnipotent gf who can blink every human out of existence temporarily so you two can have a nice movie date or something

Attached: 1567265698516.jpg (320x318, 15.03K)

I dont think i can fix myself user. I'm too easilly discouraged and expect results too quickly.

Attached: IMG_4902.jpg (320x240, 28.56K)

then you just break everything up into smaller tasks and reward yourself every time you complete one.
You can do it, I'm cheering you on.

Why don't you just get TOPPED by a dominant man? Seriously robots are sissies and should be fucked like a girl.

user, men are gross.

except for german men. everyone loves german men.

Attached: 41.jpg (480x550, 45.31K)

I, as head of the council of german men, declared him to neither be a man nor german.

Fine get TOPPED by a dominant sissy, if she was shoving her penis in your mouth you would suck it hard.

The only one who gets to top me is a beautiful lady wearing a strap-on while pressing my face into the bed.

>women
>into femdom
>implying women could get off to doing work

Attached: hamster.gif (220x220, 1.2M)

I do have one, as a matter of fact.

Attached: A9FE6E48-6409-4A72-A114-8D806531BCD9.jpg (891x922, 380.94K)

I'm very happy for you. I hope you get along well.

because it'll happen in the future.

Attached: 91e59c7.jpg (1114x1600, 369.16K)

Thanks, best of luck to you :).

>OL
means office lady lad

Attached: 1563588017799.jpg (1447x2046, 1.14M)

Because the only femdom I like involves futa.

Real women can't dom for shit.

Thank you! I wish she was still here, though. I would love to be a house husband for an office lady